Molly-Mae Hague #10 Mirror-Signal-Maenoeuvre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beep beep! 1 Minor-Mae here!

A recap since the last thread, you guysss just love to hate on me it’s literallyyy what keeps me relevant 😚✌🏻 It’s my birthday aswell. Honestly so blessed for this life that I manifested ✨

Sooo I passed my driving test - love that for me, I don’t know if you heard as I’ve kept it super, super quiet. I’m literallyyy going to be in the Guinness World Records 2021 for the first EVER person to pass in an automatic - let’s not fight about it guysss. So glad I found an instructor to put up with me and teach me to Mirror-Signal-Manifest ✨ It’s going to be another one of my personality traits along with Ellie Belly and being a 21 year old housewife 😚✌🏻 I didn’t want to get anything too crazy for my first car but I’ve only gone and got myself a Range Rover - unREALLL 😚✌🏻 I’m going to make sure you peasants know about it. I’ve had a custom cup holder made just for my Diet Coke, I’m so randommm! I made sure I got myself papped driving in it on my way out of the gym too. The gym is lifeee - I’m such a healthy Queen. No mayo on the chicken mayo though yeah? 😚✌🏻

I’m sorry... Jake Paul has come out and alleged that I DM’ed him and that Tommy needs to keep an edited eye on me ??? Is he joking ??? Love that for me that I’ve been brought into their beef over who’s got the smallest dick, it’s definitely my Tommy Wommy’s by the way. I’m categoricallyyy fuming at Tommy for being papped in Miami and making us look anything less than perfect. That’s why I’m such an independent women now 😚✌🏻 I’ll be punishing him for it until my birthdayyy when he gets Fran to set up a massive display of affection for me. I wonder how many Cartier rings I’ll be getting for this birthday? Chapter 22 😚✌🏻 A new thread on my birthday, omg it’s literallyyy fait ✨

Guysss I actuallyyy have realll friends besides Ellie Belly and Maura - keep your friends close and your enemies closer and all that. Did you see me in London with my wannabe influenza friends partying and eye bleeping ourselves over whose teeth are whiter and whose chin is more chiseled? Not mine huns, it’s all edited and that’s why it takes me so longgg to upload an Instagram story. Hiding the filters on my Instagram stories literallyyy keeps me so busy. I’m so busy guysss. Some days I have to get up at 10AM and it’s a struggleee. It’s been rubbing off on Tommy too yanno, he looks nothing like his Instagram photos on his recent holiday - still fuming. Atleast he had fun though, but he’s sooo glad to be back with me, mummy Molly for our pre-made dinners from Barry’s because we all know how much hate I get when I cook 😚✌🏻

Other than that, I’m just the same old Moaning Myrtle Mae, making all of my Fiat 500 followers feel like tit with my constant bragging and photoshopped Instagram pictures of my perfect life - anything is possible if you just ✨ manifest ✨ guysss. That’s how I passed my test and that’s why I bought my car two days before my test because I just knew I would pass - it was honestlyyy down to fait ✨ So blessed and so grateful for this lifeee x

Thread title by @under the ivy and a big congratulations for passing your theory test, you go girl 😚✌🏻❤

And thank you to @JakeM for the exclusive first look at Molly’s new whip xo

6C3ADB74-7878-4975-A134-6F9F3A8E4BEC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 166
I have nothing to say just want to get notifications when stuff gets written here.

Reactions: 34
Beep beep! 1 Minor-Mae here!

A recap since the last thread, you guysss just love to hate on me it’s literallyyy what keeps me relevant 😚✌🏻 It’s my birthday aswell. Honestly so blessed for this life that I manifested ✨

Sooo I passed my driving test - love that for me, I don’t know if you heard as I’ve kept it super, super quiet. I’m literallyyy going to be in the Guinness World Records 2021 for the first EVER person to pass in an automatic - let’s not fight about it guysss. So glad I found an instructor to put up with me and teach me to Mirror-Signal-Manifest ✨ It’s going to be another one of my personality traits along with Ellie Belly and being a 21 year old housewife 😚✌🏻 I didn’t want to get anything too crazy for my first car but I’ve only gone and got myself a Range Rover - unREALLL 😚✌🏻 I’m going to make sure you peasants know about it. I’ve had a custom cup holder made just for my Diet Coke, I’m so randommm! I made sure I got myself papped driving in it on my way out of the gym too. The gym is lifeee - I’m such a healthy Queen. No mayo on the chicken mayo though yeah? 😚✌🏻

I’m sorry... Jake Paul has come out and alleged that I DM’ed him and that Tommy needs to keep an edited eye on me ??? Is he joking ??? Love that for me that I’ve been brought into their beef over who’s got the smallest dick, it’s definitely my Tommy Wommy’s by the way. I’m categoricallyyy fuming at Tommy for being papped in Miami and making us look anything less than perfect. That’s why I’m such an independent women now 😚✌🏻 I’ll be punishing him for it until my birthdayyy when he gets Fran to set up a massive display of affection for me. I wonder how many Cartier rings I’ll be getting for this birthday? Chapter 22 😚✌🏻 A new thread on my birthday, omg it’s literallyyy fait ✨

Guysss I actuallyyy have realll friends besides Ellie Belly and Maura - keep your friends close and your enemies closer and all that. Did you see me in London with my wannabe influenza friends partying and eye bleeping ourselves over whose teeth are whiter and whose chin is more chiseled? Not mine huns, it’s all edited and that’s why it takes me so longgg to upload an Instagram story. Hiding the filters on my Instagram stories literallyyy keeps me so busy. I’m so busy guysss. Some days I have to get up at 10AM and it’s a struggleee. It’s been rubbing off on Tommy too yanno, he looks nothing like his Instagram photos on his recent holiday - still fuming. Atleast he had fun though, but he’s sooo glad to be back with me, mummy Molly for our pre-made dinners from Barry’s because we all know how much hate I get when I cook 😚✌🏻

Other than that, I’m just the same old Moaning Myrtle Mae, making all of my Fiat 500 followers feel like tit with my constant bragging and photoshopped Instagram pictures of my perfect life - anything is possible if you just ✨ manifest ✨ guysss. That’s how I passed my test and that’s why I bought my car two days before my test because I just knew I would pass - it was honestlyyy down to fait ✨ So blessed and so grateful for this lifeee x

Thread title by @under the ivy and a big congratulations for passing your theory test, you go girl 😚✌🏻❤

And thank you to @JakeM for the exclusive first look at Molly’s new whip xo

View attachment 590862
Hahahhaahahahahaha again laughing my head off at the recaps and read it ALL in her voice!!!!

Reactions: 30
Omgggg hi guys!!! No one being too mean okay to money mae this thread🥲 we don’t want to get called mean again😌✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did none of molly’s friends get the memo that they cannot share an image of her face without editing it first? She must be busy sulking that she’s been outted as a catfish.

Reactions: 26
Bloody hell not even an “my blue eyed prince I love you”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I can’t believe she’s actually spending her birthday with Maura in Hertfordshire instead of her man in MCR. How tragic, I thought they were obsessed with each other yet she hasn’t spent a single minute with him. I wonder if he’s gonna propose tonight.
I’d personally prefer it if he dumped her but he seems obsessed with her.

Someone uploaded her birthday outfit on Twitter and ewwww. Jeans with that ugly ass shirt?! Minimal makeup?! Why not do Smokey black eyes? Why not find a nice little dress? And did anyone see the size of her thighs in Tommy’s Instagram stories whilst she’s sitting down? Tree trunks!!!! She definitely photoshops her Shaughna sized legs and thighs.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I can’t believe she’s actually spending her birthday with Maura in Hertfordshire instead of her man in MCR. How tragic, I thought they were obsessed with each other yet she hasn’t spent a single minute with him. I wonder if he’s gonna propose tonight.

Someone uploaded her birthday outfit on Twitter and ewwww. Jeans with that ugly ass shirt?! Minimal makeup?! Why not do Smokey black eyes? Why not find a nice little dress? And did anyone see the size of her thighs in Tommy’s Instagram stories whilst she’s sitting down? Tree trunks!!!! She definitely photoshops her Shaughna sized legs and thighs.
If she has tree trunks then mine must be the size of mountains 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 101
Have it on good authority that Tommy was sparring this morning in a local gym, probs more invested in his next fight than her bday

Reactions: 23

That’s just her shopping in selfridges outfit😂 her birthday outfit will probably be another overpriced blazer. I don’t see no tree trunks🙃

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.