Molly Forbes, Chessie King, Knee Deep in Life etc.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else sick of all these ‘body positive’ accounts?
I genuinely think these narcissists use body positivity as an excuse for their exhibitionism.
I’m all for embracing my curves but FFS, but some frigging clothes on, no one wants to see your saggy tits, back fat or cellulite!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Molly Forbes gets on my tits. Why does everything have to be of her showing skin? She is an averages sized beautiful blond woman. Hell if I looked like that I would find it easy to be body confident. However, it just cheapens the message to forever be flashing.

todays wipe Ad would have been perfect without having her and her daughter in their underwear.

Reactions: 2
I think it's great to share the message but it's getting to the point where it's every single post. I love Molly generally but it's getting a bit tiresome as she used to share so much, but does feel like she's found a niche and completely going with that instead of some of her old content which was really interesting and funny!

Reactions: 1
Yes, they've jumped on the 'body confidence' bandwagon (it's either that or, mental health) because it's on trend at the moment so that means they get exposure (otherwise they're complete has-beens with no actual skill or talent) and because its another way to get their kit off and go travelling, take pics in bikini's and jump around being a bunch of exhibitionist childish pricks. I especially can't stand that chessie

On another note, I can't stand that Louise form made in chelsea either, (her and her filler-ed octagon jawline and man-robot beta male fiance).

I genuinely think these narcissists use body positivity as an excuse for their exhibitionism.
I’m all for embracing my curves but FFS, but some frigging clothes on, no one wants to see your saggy tits, back fat or cellulite!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh my god Louise Thompson is awful!!! She literally worships the ground she walks on.

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure about molly. I saw her on Naked Beach and thought she came across very warm and kind. Now I’m following on insta not so much! She seems a bit of a nag

I’ve seen more of her body than I’ve seen of
My own. 🤢

Reactions: 2