Modern family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the last episode tonight and I’m a bit emotional 🥴

I met my husband when it started, we now have a house and kids!

Also just found out that the actor who plays Cam in straight. My mind is blown.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Watched the last episode tonight and I’m a bit emotional 🥴

I met my husband when it started, we now have a house and kids!

Also just found out that the actor who plays Cam in straight. My mind is blown.
Oh my god!! I cried at the last episode. Absolutely sobbed. I watched the first few seasons with my family and it was such a laugh and watching that finale just bought it all back. Can’t believe how long it’s been on and how much they’ve all grown. It’s a fantastic family show, I love it and will really miss it.

gotta fix that step(!) is my favourite gag of all time

Love Modern family and haven’t seen the latest series yet. How ever I do think it’s had it’s day and it’s not as good as it once was, series 1-5 was its best in my opinion but later stuff is still good. That said I’m looking forward to getting round to watching the final series.

Reactions: 1
I must have been one of the only people who thought the ending was a bit crap! I wasn’t emotional at all watching it,but that may have been because I felt like it passed it’s peak a while ago. By the end I loved a couple of characters and couldn’t give two hoots about the rest which is rubbish since I enjoyed it for so long.
So hard to get a series finale right though,theres very few I have actually enjoyed.

Reactions: 5
Agree. Ending was rubbish. I stopped enjoying it after about 3 seasons. So repetitive and unfunny.

Reactions: 2
I absolutely loved Modern Family, gutted it's finished.

The last episode was good but I do feel it could've been better.

I liked the last episode, it did make me emotional but agree the first few seasons were the best. I'm rewatching from the start on Netflix at the moment, I'd forgotten how good the first couple of seasons are.

Reactions: 2
I must have been one of the only people who thought the ending was a bit crap! I wasn’t emotional at all watching it,but that may have been because I felt like it passed it’s peak a while ago. By the end I loved a couple of characters and couldn’t give two hoots about the rest which is rubbish since I enjoyed it for so long.
So hard to get a series finale right though,theres very few I have actually enjoyed.
I heard that some of the castmates were upset about the ending of the show too.

Do you have more info on this? So interesting!

• Heart
Reactions: 1