Model mouth ….

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch her YouTube?
I used to love her videos but something doesn’t sit right with me.
She posts these everlane hauls ,free people etc (where she’s gifted probably £1000 of free stuff )
Saying she’s going to wear this -that and the other
Then she lists it all on her vinted
So she’s getting her money from the ad and then selling all the stuff
I know they all probably do this but I find it a bit off putting
She’s not listing it much lower than the rrp either

Reactions: 6
I used to watch her until she started the non-stop flogging of Karen Millen crap. Now I find her to be quite boring.

Reactions: 3
Oh, I think she's really lovely! She comes across super genuine personally.

EDIT: Tbh, the increase in ads is probably likely to be maternity-related. She's probably trying to lay down as many potential income streams as possible to keep pennies coming in while she is off with her baby.

Reactions: 3
I find her so dull and one dimensional.

Watching her and her mum wondering around H&M every week is worse than watching paint dry.

Bland content and bland personality

Reactions: 1
I find her so dull and one dimensional.

Watching her and her mum wondering around H&M every week is worse than watching paint dry.

Bland content and bland personality
Picking up the same things they pick up every time zzzzzzz

Reactions: 2
I think she comes across as lovely and genuine.
Despite me not being a new mum, I even like her youtube video with her baby. She's just done a new haul at H&M ( yes, with her mum and ) and I quite like some of the items. At least they are affordable and not our of my price range like many others bloggers flog.

I think she comes across as lovely and genuine.
Despite me not being a new mum, I even like her youtube video with her baby. She's just done a new haul at H&M ( yes, with her mum and ) and I quite like some of the items. At least they are affordable and not our of my price range like many others bloggers flog.
It’s very rare she posts affordable clothes now
All of it is free people etc which is gifted ….

It’s very rare she posts affordable clothes now
All of it is free people etc which is gifted ….
I did noticed she didn't buy the stuff they looked at - funny that! I happened to see yesterday that she did a Free People video and I switched off.

I did noticed she didn't buy the stuff they looked at - funny that! I happened to see yesterday that she did a Free People video and I switched off.
Then she posts all the gifted clothes she’s trying to flog to her vinted and sells it all

• Wow
I’ve noticed lately all the shops near where she is based are all letting dogs in. One of my kids is terrified of dogs and refuses to go to Gunwharf because of it now.