Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photos in the article make it so obvious that Lily wouldn't have been a model in other circumstances. Sure, she's really pretty and has a lovely figure, probably above average. But those high fashion poses don't suit her, they look wrong because we are used to seeing a certain body type, which she doesn't have, in these poses. Her legs look short and stumpy, the lines and proportions are off. I'm all for diversity in fashion, but that would have to be diversity on all levels. These nepo girls want to be super models, and they get their way because their fame creates attention and sales, but they just don't look like them.
I agree she doesn't have the body type to be a model.

Lily is a beautiful girl but I'm pretty sure a lot of that is down to fillers, and a possible nose job. She's really built her cheeks up, as well as her lips. I actually wonder if her cheeks are due to implants rather than fillers are they are so extreme.

Here are some older photos of her:

1668777492658.png
1668777589262.png

1668777439498.png

And now some more recent ones. Her cheeks are now too OTT in my opinion:

1668777625781.png

1668777731025.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I agree she doesn't have the body type to be a model.

Lily is a beautiful girl but I'm pretty sure a lot of that is down to fillers, and a possible nose job. She's really built her cheeks up, as well as her lips. I actually wonder if her cheeks are due to implants rather than fillers are they are so extreme.

Here are some older photos of her:

View attachment 1740478 View attachment 1740483

View attachment 1740473

And now some more recent ones. Her cheeks are now too OTT in my opinion:

View attachment 1740486

View attachment 1740489
Wow, you're right! I had no idea. Wait - she's 23, right? I can't believe good looking people are getting procedures at such a young age. This proves even more that she didn't have what it takes. Sad. But she'll still get further than people who don't have her connections.

Edit: Like Leni Klum, Lily has this mean expression, a kind of resting witch face when she's not posing. I really don't think anyone would have worked with them if their parents weren't famous.

Reactions: 10
I don't think Lily-rose models much - she just seems to be a Chanel muse in the same way her mother was. She was talking about her being an actress in that interview she did.

Reactions: 5
Worse than the Nepo babies are the Nepo siblings!! Who the hell told Tesco’s Cashier Nobody Lottie Moss she could “model”. Must be so toe curling for Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Worse than the Nepo babies are the Nepo siblings!! Who the hell told Tesco’s Cashier Nobody Lottie Moss she could “model”. Must be so toe curling for Kate.
Unfortunately it looks like a lot of people told Lottie she should be a model - starting from when she was scouted at Kate's wedding to Jamie Hince when she was 15, to being signed to Storm 1.5 years later, where she became the face of Calvin Klein at 16 (this totally passed me by).

Kate must have had something to do with this. I wonder when everyone realised that Lottie, despite being a pretty girl, wasn't model material and no amount of nepotism was going to make it happen.

And it's such a shame she's gone down the extreme plastic surgery and fillers route. Being a young woman in this day and age must be brutal, particularly one influenced by social media, with the crazy beauty standards of today (e.g. pumped up cheeks and lips, fox eyes, tiny noses).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Unfortunately it looks like a lot of people told Lottie she should be a model - starting from when she was scouted at Kate's wedding to Jamie Hince when she was 15, to being signed to Storm 1.5 years later, where she became the face of Calvin Klein at 16 (this totally passed me by).

Kate must have had something to do with this. I wonder when everyone realised that Lottie, despite being a pretty girl, wasn't model material and no amount of nepotism was going to make it happen.

And it's such a shame she's gone down the extreme plastic surgery and fillers route. Being a young woman in this day and age must be brutal, particularly one influenced by social media, with the crazy beauty standards of today (e.g. pumped up cheeks and lips, fox eyes, tiny noses).
Yeah, it seems like the industry is head over heels for nepo babies. Iman said once that she got a ton of calls for her daughter to come and model for brands. Iman told them no because she knows they want Alexandria because of her parents and Lexie wasn’t even interested in modelling…but it gives a perspective on how “hard“ these nepo babies had it, they more than likely just got a call and then they were signed to big agencies with high profile brand deals without lifting a pinky.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, it seems like the industry is head over heels for nepo babies. Iman said once that she got a ton of calls for her daughter to come and model for brands. Iman told them no because she knows they want Alexandria because of her parents and Lexie wasn’t even interested in modelling…but it gives a perspective on how “hard“ these nepo babies had it, they more than likely just got a call and then they were signed to big agencies with high profile brand deals without lifting a pinky.
And the sad thing about that is that Lexi actually is a proper bona fide model with stunning, in-proportion, cheekbones and everything, looks! The girl is naturally breathtaking, face of an angel. How could she not be really, with David and Iman as parents. Great job to Iman for keeping Lexi on the straight and narrow.

Reactions: 4
Nepotism in modelling has gone on for a few years, but it wasn't as bad as it is now. I think the change happened because of Instagram and the huge amount of followers that nepo babies get, and crucially, the fact that fillers and plastic surgery are so good now makes it easier for them to change their appearance and look closer to a bona fide model.

A few years ago I remember being confused that Micky Sumner (daughter of Sting/Trudie Styler) and Kimberly Stewart (daughter of Rod Stewart) were being represented by agencies, as both are extremely average looking. Even Amber Le Bon and Daisy Lowe weren't that impressive, but were signed and got big campaigns. When Pixie Geldof got signed, that's when I realised things were taking the piss.

I knew a really posh guy with average looks who boasted of inviting a model booker to his country estate for the weekend as he wanted to get signed. Modelling agencies have always been a bit dodgy (look at Gerald Marie and Epstein's friend Jean-Luc Brunel), and happy to align themselves with the rich and famous.

EDIT: And how could I forget Portia Freeman. Totally confounded that she was ever signed and modelled.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nepotism in modelling has gone on for a few years, but it wasn't as bad as it is now. I think the change happened because of Instagram and the huge amount of followers that nepo babies get, and crucially, the fact that fillers and plastic surgery are so good now makes it easier for them to change their appearance and look closer to a bona fide model.

A few years ago I remember being confused that Micky Sumner (daughter of Sting/Trudie Styler) and Kimberly Stewart (daughter of Rod Stewart) were being represented by agencies, as both are extremely average looking. Even Amber Le Bon and Daisy Lowe weren't that impressive, but were signed and got big campaigns. When Pixie Geldof got signed, that's when I realised things were taking the piss.

I knew a really posh guy with average looks who boasted of inviting a model booker to his country estate for the weekend as he wanted to get signed. Modelling agencies have always been a bit dodgy (look at Gerald Marie and Epstein's friend Jean-Luc Brunel), and happy to align themselves with the rich and famous.

EDIT: And how could I forget Portia Freeman. Totally confounded that she was ever signed and modelled.

Lily McMenamy (her Mom is Kristen McMenamy) might be the most egregious inclusion.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Lily McMenamy (her Mom is Kristen McMenamy) might be the most egregious inclusion.

Her or Ella Emhoff!:

1668890759956.png

And the sad thing about that is that Lexi actually is a proper bona fide model with stunning, in-proportion, cheekbones and everything, looks! The girl is naturally breathtaking, face of an angel. How could she not be really, with David and Iman as parents. Great job to Iman for keeping Lexi on the straight and narrow.

I think it's great that Iman has protected Lexi from the showbiz world. I think she's really naturally pretty, prettier than most nepo models, but not true high fashion model material. But how many people are?

It looks like she's a talented painter and I hope she pursues that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

agree 100% with all. and who the hell signed Walford Market Stall worker, Portia Freeman. Just. So. Ordinary.

Also, is anyone else curious about how these sorts of people make as much as they do? Can’t imagine Portia did anything terribly lucrative and how much did that Pete Denton make from his time in a band that lasted 5 minutes. I’m always fascinated as to how they afford houses, mortgages, holidays and lifestyle upkeeps! I know a lot nowadays is The odd instagram partnerships, but these are two mediocre types from the 2010s. Does anyone care? Maybe they made good investments with their cash or come from rich fams. I’m always like, can I see a breakdown of your accounting balance sheets please. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
agree 100% with all. and who the hell signed Walford Market Stall worker, Portia Freeman. Just. So. Ordinary.

Also, is anyone else curious about how these sorts of people make as much as they do? Can’t imagine Portia did anything terribly lucrative and how much did that Pete Denton make from his time in a band that lasted 5 minutes. I’m always fascinated as to how they afford houses, mortgages, holidays and lifestyle upkeeps! I know a lot nowadays is The odd instagram partnerships, but these are two mediocre types from the 2010s. Does anyone care? Maybe they made good investments with their cash or come from rich fams. I’m always like, can I see a breakdown of your accounting balance sheets please. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think most of them come from rich families and are well-connected.

If you're rich, grew up in or around London and went to public school, you'll know a lot of that scene.

Reactions: 5
I think it's great that Iman has protected Lexi from the showbiz world. I think she's really naturally pretty, prettier than most nepo models, but not true high fashion model material. But how many people are?

It looks like she's a talented painter and I hope she pursues that.
Her paintings are nothing special if you're being kind, terrible if you're being honest. She is not selling them at high prices, but I assume they would go completely unnoticed if she wasn't famous. You can sell anything on the internet these days, but you have to get noticed in the first place, and that is very difficult. She's still young, so there is plenty of time for development, but still.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.