MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We discussed this on another thread - my SIL works at that trust and they have something called Kings flexi which allows her to work around my brother’s shifts as a fireman. I don’t think she’s getting special treatment

Reactions: 5
We discussed this on another thread - my SIL works at that trust and they have something called Kings flexi which allows her to work around my brother’s shifts as a fireman. I don’t think she’s getting special treatment
My husband works shifts and I DREAM of this!

Reactions: 2
The train on the high speed (which she gets) is 1hr 27 mins to be precise ... I did the exact same journey every day (5 days a week) and it killed me. I do get the whole Kent appeal, London isn’t what it’s cracked up to be unless you’re a millionaire and can afford to live in Chelsea. They lived in Crystal Palace, although up and coming, it’s not the best. The kids would definitely have a much better upbringing with open space etc etc where thy are now. I did the move too and it was worth it. But regardless of that, I think they made the move to look rich. They sold their standard house in London and bought a mansion. It’s happening a lot now, people can’t stand the London rat race any longer and if you can have a better life/ bigger house with no mortgage and look rich ... why wouldn’t you? (Still think they’re twats though who don’t realise how lucky they are)

Reactions: 4
I didint
The train on the high speed (which she gets) is 1hr 27 mins to be precise ... I did the exact same journey every day (5 days a week) and it killed me. I do get the whole Kent appeal, London isn’t what it’s cracked up to be unless you’re a millionaire and can afford to live in Chelsea. They lived in Crystal Palace, although up and coming, it’s not the best. The kids would definitely have a much better upbringing with open space etc etc where thy are now. I did the move too and it was worth it. But regardless of that, I think they made the move to look rich. They sold their standard house in London and bought a mansion. It’s happening a lot now, people can’t stand the London rat race any longer and if you can have a better life/ bigger house with no mortgage and look rich ... why wouldn’t you? (Still think they’re twats though who don’t realise how lucky they are)
I didn’t know they were that far away. I’m Nottingham way and it’s under 90mins on the train.

duck me, Clemmie Telford and her gang have also been invited to Cornwall, that’s one hell of a freebie DLAM was given!

I wonder if there’s much unspoken Insta rivalry between them??

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
duck me, Clemmie Telford and her gang have also been invited to Cornwall, that’s one hell of a freebie DLAM was given!

I can so imagine there is ? every now and then when their guards skip a little you can see. Can you imagine the left out insta-mummies. Seething.

Ignoring the working hours I also think a new NHS trust wouldn’t want to employ MOD, employing her brings unnecessary media attention to the trust.

I also don’t believe she would apply like everyone else she would expect special treatment ?

Clemmie Telford is another one who slagged off the Nanny on instagram. She did several insta stories about how dreadfully irritating it was that the help didn’t stack the dishwasher correctly, while her hubby lolled in the background

Reactions: 3
Clemmie Telford is another one who slagged off the Nanny on instagram. She did several insta stories about how dreadfully irritating it was that the help didn’t stack the dishwasher correctly, while her hubby lolled in the background
Wtf? She’s vile! Mod defo had a nanny in London I remember she did an ig story about how the twins shat in the bath on her 1st day

Wtf? She’s vile! Mod defo had a nanny in London I remember she did an ig story about how the twins shat in the bath on her 1st day
Yes that was another ‘collaboration’, they used a nanny agency and promoted it. Clemmie Telford is completely out of touch. And her efforts to stop matching Clemmie with dark bob and fringe have aged her terribly.
MOD just drives me nuts whinging about shopping whilst her kids are in nursery and school, whining about having to look after all the kids. When FOD is on his own so much more with them. His night out pissed was just excruciating. And she’s a cow. I’m sorry but ‘letting him go out’ knowing he’s going to be late out but texting he has to get up with the kids. It’s so controlling and mean. It’s like you can have fun but not that much. And if hesdrinking and getting in late, surely part of the deal is the morning too. Poor kids she’s so selfish.

I know FoD’s an idiot but I agree that MoD treats him really quite shabbily , the bloke can’t get bladdered without her pecking away at him.

I know FoD’s an idiot but I agree that MoD treats him really quite shabbily , the bloke can’t get bladdered without her pecking away at him.
Totally agree. The thing is, if it was the other way around and FOD was doing what she does people would call it a controlling/abusive relationship.

I saw FOD stories when MOD went away for something, he was worried about the state of the house when she got home...I just remember thinking, it’s not normal to be worried about your other half coming home, something about the dishwasher not being done right,m and he recorded her going around moving things that were in the wrong place ?

That list she gave him when he went out last of things he can/can't do was ridiculous and then I'm sure she made him get up with the kids the next day!

Totally a cow! Some stories she’s shared when she was living in London she was out every other night and FOD had one night out and she was rolling her eyes complaining that SHE had to put four kids today and is going to need a big glass of wine and HE’ll have to wake up with the children. She’s so lazy and selfish & he’s a pussy.

For the love of God......the comments!!

‘Squad goals right there’, duck off they’re grown women , at least use ‘tribe’ when you’re fangirling.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ThIs picture is EVERYTHING!!!

Are their fans living down a dark hole?

They really remind me of the private school clique at university who everyone used to rip the piss out of but they were blissfully I unaware.

Reactions: 8
I will probably get lynched for saying this, but I would much rather hang out with these guys than any of the Channel Mum marketing team or hangers ons. I would hate to go off script for there to be an awkward silence and blank stares. ?

I really think some comments here are stooping to trolling territory. Calling her a cow, her mate butch, poor kids, analysing their salaries and how much their house costs and now jumping on their weekend away. I have to agree with you MrsJT I think they look like a laugh don’t take themselves too seriously and seem like genuine mates I can’t see much offence with that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.