MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her G&A live with another midwife, she really exudes an air of arrogance, it was so apparent on the split screen next to a very normal, down to earth person.
I couldn’t watch it. The other midwife and her instagram account are really good. MOD is just on another planet. Instafame and being a reality star have gone to her head so badly. It’s awful. You’d like to think her parents or husband would bring her back to earth but they seem to encourage the self importance.

Reactions: 3
FOD's Andre......no words. Although he really does think he's a gifted wordsmith doesn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Fod has removed his vulva chat from new dog post! Wonder if Clemmie had a word??

I remember someone asking him if he’d been taught and him proudly owning up it was all just him. Self taught. Err yep.

That’s so weird, FOD never changes anything! He’s gone from ‘vulva based’ to female orientated, so much better.
Clemmie Telford offering of getting to know your pussy is picking up where it left off!

• Haha
Maybe if they would have had trouble adopting a dog that's a good indication that they shouldn't have got one.

When this prop grows up they'll just get another cute thing for the likes.

So do people think the little girl, who is three, came out with “I don’t like my hair” on her own?

Personally, think he told her to say it. Which I find so unbelievably wrong that I don’t even have the energy to type it all out lol.

They’re just gross.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else noticed that since @AliceinWanderlust was called out for very suspicious posting on this thread she's not posted again but still visits every day. She's hidden her profile after she was questioned but checked several times before then and was always reading the mod thread and no where else.

Clemmie does have a track record of posting on her own threads ?. They make it all too easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm hoping that dog has had all its injections as it's now on the beach with them!

Has anyone else noticed that since @AliceinWanderlust was called out for very suspicious posting on this thread she's not posted again but still visits every day.
Hashtagmom seems to have disappeared too. Weird. I felt like her and Alice were kindred spirits (same spelling of certain words too o_O)

Cracks me up to think that mod/fod "aligning themselves now in the sort of celebrity world" may have come from the horse's mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How
Has anyone else noticed that since @AliceinWanderlust was called out for very suspicious posting on this thread she's not posted again but still visits every day. She's hidden her profile after she was questioned but checked several times before then and was always reading the mod thread and no where else.

Clemmie does have a track record of posting on her own threads ?. They make it all too easy.
thats scary! How do you know that?!

Reactions: 2
There was a poster on mumsnet who would always appear on the insta mum threads and try and derail it, failing that she would be obnoxious and just very pro the insta mums. You couldn’t say anything about and insta mum and mod in particular without her popping up!

Reactions: 6
Oh ye
There was a poster on mumsnet who would always appear on the insta mum threads and try and derail it, failing that she would be obnoxious and just very pro the insta mums. You couldn’t say anything about and insta mum and mod in particular without her popping up!
Oh yes?, I remember them, there were two, what were their nn’s?? <wracks brain>

Mod openly posted on her mumsnet thread and there was often someone very mod centric that always popped up with the same style defending her. It was all suspicious.

Still here still lurking hoping that something insightful would be shared. Realised that these thrash threads are just an excuse to point and laugh at others. Haven’t commented since as I felt there was enough of you to thrash these influencers and once again I’m not associated with Mod or her insta crew I did loosely hang out with some of them back in the early days of Mothers Meetings before they all got agents and the ads started rolling in. Money changes people that’s for sure

??I’m still having an internal snigger at FoD’s tribute to Keith Flint , I think that’s one of the most cringe worthy stories I’ve ever seen on IG!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Still here still lurking hoping that something insightful would be shared. Realised that these thrash threads are just an excuse to point and laugh at others. Haven’t commented since as I felt there was enough of you to thrash these influencers and once again I’m not associated with Mod or her insta crew
Well "Alice" why do you check back here every couple of hours for at least the last few weeks if nothing insightful is shared. Don't you get bored of that? Bit strange as you claim to have no association but are hell bent on defending mod and singing her praises.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.