MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is attempting to make his daughter swallow something she doesn’t want to really good parenting or worth a story? Found it a bit odd.
Also no idea why he’s sharing that his twin nearly 4 year olds are still in nappies at night. That’s their business and not for content surely. Clemmie empower your little women and back them by ending the social media ridicule.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is attempting to make his daughter swallow something she doesn’t want to really good parenting or worth a story? Found it a bit odd.
Also no idea why he’s sharing that his twin nearly 4 year olds are still in nappies at night. That’s their business and not for content surely. Clemmie empower your little women and back them by ending the social media ridicule.
It is very bad parenting in my opinion. But furthermore, filming it for others to witness publicly is even worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I want to add something to my 'bad parenting' remark: nobody is perfect en all parents do things differently. I am sure I have done things parenting-wise others thought of as bad parenting. The difference is that MY bad parenting is only witnessed by people in real life if they happen to see it for themselves OR if they have to deal with the result of my bad parenting ;). It is contained and not up much for wagon loads of scrutiny. I feel it is a whole different ball-game if you start sharing your parenting 'methods' online, and on a fickle platform like social media no less, as opposed to in a book for example or an article.

Am I making any sense?

...and the thing is: if I were to express my more negative opinion on his feed his fans will fall all over themselves to call me a sour puss and 'can't you see it is just a bit of fun?'. Meanwhile, all I see is a little girl in the back of a car with a mouthful of food she does not want to swallow being filmed. And there is no background story given: did she ask for the food and THEN decided she did not like it? Does he know she does not like this particular food but forces her anyway?

And we are told this is 'funny' and 'humor'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I want to add something to my 'bad parenting' remark: nobody is perfect en all parents do things differently. I am sure I have done things parenting-wise others thought of as bad parenting. The difference is that MY bad parenting is only witnessed by people in real life if they happen to see it for themselves OR if they have to deal with the result of my bad parenting ;). It is contained and not up much for wagon loads of scrutiny. I feel it is a whole different ball-game if you start sharing your parenting 'methods' online, and on a fickle platform like social media no less, as opposed to in a book for example or an article.

Am I making any sense?

...and the thing is: if I were to express my more negative opinion on his feed his fans will fall all over themselves to call me a sour puss and 'can't you see it is just a bit of fun?'. Meanwhile, all I see is a little girl in the back of a car with a mouthful of food she does not want to swallow being filmed. And there is no background story given: did she ask for the food and THEN decided she did not like it? Does he know she does not like this particular food but forces her anyway?

Yep, he is a Sharenter of the highest order.

Reactions: 7

Am I making any sense?

I was trying not be be a parent shamer as it’s tricky isn’t it, but as the mother of a teen with an eating disorder and with him being married to a ‘health professional’ I’m absolutely shocked by this story and him showing it to 1 million people for laughs. Kids can be annoying but trying to force them to swallow something they don’t want to is kind of abusive. Maybe he should’ve got her to spit it into her own hand? Maybe it’s a regular thing and she’s being a monkey, but to me, there’s so much wrong with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was trying not be be a parent shamer as it’s tricky isn’t it, but as the mother of a teen with an eating disorder and with him being married to a ‘health professional’ I’m absolutely shocked by this story and him showing it to 1 million people for laughs. Kids can be annoying but trying to force them to swallow something they don’t want to is kind of abusive. Maybe he should’ve got her to spit it into her own hand? Maybe it’s a regular thing and she’s being a monkey, but to me, there’s so much wrong with this.
I am pretty sure those twins ARE being monkeys but that is exactly why he needs to parent them better. And by better I mean: in private.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He has to show they are in the bath doesnt he - he doesnt care about his childrens safety at all ! He thinks because viewers cant see his childrens bodies that its ok ! He doesnt think that those type of images are what perverts search for . He repulses me -
Oh an Slymon nice touch making you child sit in a restricted seat with her mouth full .🙄 for the content - utter nob

Reactions: 7
Why would he even say she spit it into his hand? Why would you allow that? Surely into the toilet would be the normal place.

Reactions: 3
I wonder how long it was between posting photos of their children and enjoying getting few ‘likes’ to viewing their life entirely through the instagram lens? Let’s face it this family is 10x more popular than any other on Instagram. They’re actually a fascinating car crash case study.

Reactions: 6
Notice the novelty of the cute dog has worn off and the only mention it gets is when Clemmie is complaining

Reactions: 10
I have a few friends IRL who adore and support Jillian Harris, a Canadian reality star (she was the Bachelorette is the USA ages ago) who has morphed into an influencer*. She launched this subscription box the other day but only counted on 5000 and not the 60k+ who waited in an online queue to order theirs. Why am I bringing this up? Because this is part of a comment left on her IG:

“...I feel so part of her tribe, I buy the products she recommends, I have her cookbook, her presets and I think of her as my friend in this weird way...’ (this was someone disappointed to not have gotten one.)

This is what the OD’s have. These fan(mostly)girls follow their lives, and feel a part of it, so they buy the crappy pink boiler suit and full price ugly tiles, and think of MOD as their friend. And friends defend friends, it’s what we do. Except they can’t see that it isn’t reciprocal and they’re really just pound signs to the OD’s.

* will make sure my future posts don’t include anything too outing; luckily there’s lots of us pesky North American’s here in Kent!

Reactions: 20
He has to show they are in the bath doesnt he - he doesnt care about his childrens safety at all ! He thinks because viewers cant see his childrens bodies that its ok ! He doesnt think that those type of images are what perverts search for . He repulses me -
Oh an Slymon nice touch making you child sit in a restricted seat with her mouth full .🙄 for the content - utter nob
im a bit out of the loop with car seats for young kids but these seats the twins are in are they genuinely safe ? they look like and instrument of torture ...no straps either ?

Reactions: 2
im a bit out of the loop with car seats for young kids but these seats the twins are in are they genuinely safe ? they look like and instrument of torture ...no straps either ?
I vaguely recall the twins trying to escape their carseats or something so they got these really restrictive bars on them.

I looked it up, it is called an impact shield.

Reactions: 1
They had 5 point harness car seats (probably gifted)and the girls kept taking their arms out so they asked for advice and suggestions and low and behold some new (probably undeclared gifted) car seats arrived which have the bolster. They are widely available, cyber do one, and FOD answered loads of questions on them (so likely an undeclared ad) they are just car seats.

£219 from John Lewis. EB31193E-0D30-41F3-A729-430F63CC68DC.jpeg
EB31193E-0D30-41F3-A729-430F63CC68DC.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.