MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, it’s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to who paid for their holiday - I think they did themselves. The coach transfer of doom is a clue clue. Destinology don’t do coaches. Smart resorts put on direct transfers. Looks like a Tui job?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still no reveal on the destination , have to say I’m very surprised they’ve stayed so quiet ( for them).

Reactions: 6
DLAM is also on holiday.. taking bets she rocks up in Mods stories flashing her m and s sliders on a boomerang

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Still no reveal on the destination , have to say I’m very surprised they’ve stayed so quiet ( for them).
I’m not. If they pay for it themselves they reveal very little. I assume they don’t want to do influencing for free. There are loads of places they have posted content from in/around Thanet, they namedrop none of it despite a boost it would give to local tourism and the Ramsgate/Margate/Broadstairs economy. They are ruthless business bods.

Reactions: 14
They're not going to promote any holiday if there's not a fee involved.
They only gave all the details about the French place after they’d done a deal with the booking company. Reckon if they hadn’t done a deal they would never have disclosed the location. Petty innit.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m not. If they pay for it themselves they reveal very little. I assume they don’t want to do influencing for free. There are loads of places they have posted content from in/around Thanet, they namedrop none of it despite a boost it would give to local tourism and the Ramsgate/Margate/Broadstairs economy. They are ruthless business bods.
He’s addicted to the process of filming, editing , uploading and waiting for the likes and love to flood in.

He’s needy and attention seeking and if MoD has her head stuck in a book he’ll be kicking his heels , he’s never promoted himself as a book reader so I’ll stick to my musing that I’m surprised they’re maintaining a radio silence.

Reactions: 8
When you read all the sycophants on Instagram you begin to wonder is it only me who thinks these people are shady? So glad to find I am not alone!

Reactions: 15
Clearly it is not #ad or #gifted as Clemmie would be rushing to tell us, given her new found respect for transparency.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet it’s a Mark Warner or Neilson as plenty of childcare for all kids is included and they use coaches for transfers.

• Haha
I saw PTWM was sucking up with her message 🙄, look after your baby’s neck when he’s lifted up instead of being on your phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus that is not a flattering shot of the veneers...they stick out at a 45 degree angle and it looks like one has fallen out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.