MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think the stories with the older girls are wayyyy more natural because they have a voice and can say no. He clearly has a good relationship with them, especially the middle one. He seems like a fun dad with the older girls and that’s exactly how my dad was/still is. The twins is definitely for PR/ money as they’re too young to understand

Reactions: 2
I think the middle daughter is rapidly ageing out of being compliant with what her dad wants her to do. Can’t forget that picture he took of her sitting in the changing room at the pool.

Reactions: 1
Late to the party about MoD’s awful feet .

Just go to the GP like any body would suggest , what is she expecting the power of IG to produce , a home visit from a GP?

She is so far removed from reality , she really does live in an IG bubble.

Now thinking she was after a free podiatrist visit. I visited one once, with a new developing problem foot problem, and the first thing he asked me was Do you have insurance?

Reactions: 4
Now thinking she was after a free podiatrist visit. I visited one once, with a new developing problem foot problem. and the first thing he asked me was Do you have insurance?
I was going to comment this. Mark my words she will not be waiting 6-8 weeks for a referral like the rest of the plebs.

I was going to comment this. Mark my words she will not be waiting 6-8 weeks for a referral like the rest of the plebs.
I live near Kings, where she works. I got a referral for a knee X Ray there, took it to the clinic and they asked me to wait for just a half an hour when I was seen and x-rayed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Loving Amanda Seyfried this morning. Talking about another influencer, for totally different reasons, she said this....... Really important message, that and the need for honesty. I remember one of the Saint Clemmie posts where one of her followers commended Clemmie and asked how she manages to cope with 4 children and a full time job. Hugely interesting that Clemmie didn't put her right, allowed the confusion to persist (obvs) and restricted her replies to her insta mlm group. Needless to say AS was blocked, cos Insta influencers are an echo chamber sales industry. Own it Clemmie.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
"Hey kids! I'm going to decrease your screen time (for an #ad), so we can spend more time hanging out as a family (where I will relentlessly film you for "content"). Sound good?!"
Nail on the head. He hasn't posted so much in ages. Also the irony of him going on about kids screen time when their whole careers are based around social media, not really setting an example are they?

Reactions: 5
His latest post actually made me lol! Reducing screeen time for everyone so they can spend time together as a family - whilst Clemmie plans her next trip to another swanky do/weekend away, he searches for cheesy 90’s music to ‘dance to’ whilst filming the kids on *shock horror* a screen and the kids act in whatever video he comes up with next. Yeah, brilliant idea 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Her latest story - I’ve self referred this year to an NHS foot clinic and I had to wait about two months for an appointment. She should have got the X-ray referral started too.

Last edited:
I remember when she was talking about her teeth and asking for recommendations...lo and behold she gets her teeth sorted out with expensive veneers #gifted
I knew when she was posting about her feet she was expecting a freebie...ffs just go to GP and get referred or pay to see a podiatrist like the rest of us do..
you're a HCP so you can also do a self referral to physio through work and get an insole for your shoes 🙄

Reactions: 6
Now thinking she was after a free podiatrist visit. I visited one once, with a new developing problem foot problem, and the first thing he asked me was Do you have insurance?
Clearly, she's touting for a freebie, private podiatrist consultation - whereby she can 'start a conversation' about foot health.

What really grated on me was her constant reparation of 'go to A&E about it' and then she backtracked and said she wouldn't go to A&E over it. I bet saint clemmie would because she needs attention and she need it now..
And for an NHS staff member to moan about GP waiting times is a bloody joke

I REALLY REALLY HATE FATHER OF DAUGHTERS. I had the misfortune of looking at his pathetic page by accident a couple times and it is unfunny garbage. He really thinks he’s a comedy genius doesn’t he. Congratulations you ejaculated a couple of times and produced some average looking children, well done mate

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What really grated on me was her constant reparation of 'go to A&E about it' and then she backtracked and said she wouldn't go to A&E over it. I bet saint clemmie would because she needs attention and she need it now..
And for an NHS staff member to moan about GP waiting times is a bloody joke
I know!! Why did she even mention a&e?? GP waiting times are bloody stupid, but in this case, if she's managed to hobble about on it since APRIL she will probably be ok waiting another couple of weeks. I cannot stand her inarticulate, rambling stories... she's always rolling her eyes around and smacking her lips and genuinely doesnt seem to have a clue what she's trying say. I dont know if it's to balance out FOD and his clearly prepared and rehearsed, down to every nuance of inflection, efforts but I find it really off putting. I certainly wouldn't want yo pay to go to one of these events/panels she speaks on if that's how it goes.

Reactions: 7
I REALLY REALLY HATE FATHER OF DAUGHTERS. I had the misfortune of looking at his pathetic page by accident a couple times and it is unfunny garbage. He really thinks he’s a comedy genius doesn’t he. Congratulations you ejaculated a couple of times and produced some average looking children, well done mate
I agree, everyone says they're so photogenic.... they look like every other kid I see :unsure:

Reactions: 5
She is obviously fishing for a freebie physio/podiatrist appointment. Maybe it’s a new content? Foot admin. She is an embarrassment, as a HCP she should have some awareness on how to access appropriate departments.

They’re no prettier than most little girls in my sons class. They’re just dressed better.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.