MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why MOD has her face plastered all over a page in Grazia in an article to do with baby loss. She’s not lost a baby, never written about baby loss and the only link she has appears to be in presenting an award at the Tommy’s event tonight. Just because she’s celeb midwife of the century?! There are far more deserving, well-meaning and genuine people out there doing SO much to raise awareness of baby loss, yet she gets the big spread and even more publicity for herself.
because she’s got the bolshiest PR team with closest links to gratzia editors?

Reactions: 3
because she’s got the bolshiest PR team with closest links to gratzia editors?
There are more articulate and knowledgeable people out there who could be asked about baby loss, if they felt up to it . MoD’s sticky prints cheapen the article and torture, devastation and loss felt by those Parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Seemingly there are no depths Clemmie won't plumb to finance her greedy, self-indulgent lifestyle. Whatever keeps her centre stage is fair game. I hope you sleep well at night and that your vulgar, unnecessary dressing room brings you enough happiness to overlook the people you have trampled in its pursuit.

Reactions: 8
Christ, do we really need to see FOD again co-opt one of his daughters (in this case Marnie) into another unfunny Stories about hiding amongst a shop’s merchandise (a toilet seat, no less). Is he 13 years old? What sane adult thinks it is amusing?

Reactions: 2
Christ, do we really need to see FOD again co-opt one of his daughters (in this case Marnie) into another unfunny Stories about hiding amongst a shop’s merchandise (a toilet seat, no less). Is he 13 years old? What sane adult thinks it is amusing?
Very juvenile toilet humour literally. And oh the irony of him talking about decreasing their screen time while posting stories where he is filming them.

Reactions: 5
Very juvenile toilet humour literally. And oh the irony of him talking about decreasing their screen time while posting stories where he is filming them.
"Hey kids! I'm going to decrease your screen time (for an #ad), so we can spend more time hanging out as a family (where I will relentlessly film you for "content"). Sound good?!"

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh jesus, just go and see a bleeping podiatrist rather than asking for advice over IG Stories.

• Heart
Be fair guys, maybe she’s not familiar with how the NHS works.... oh wait...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I actually thought FODs stories of him messing about with the older girls seemed fairly funny and natural..i mean, I still think it's weird to share these moments with thousands of people but just once I wasn't cringing as much.

Possibly because I watched it after seeing MODs feet shenanigans 👀

Why couldn’t she just go to her GP instead of making it into an insta story?
Because she wouldn’t get the attention that way. I remember her being called out on the MN threads for asking for constipation advice for one of the twins. A) she shouldn’t have put personal info about her kids all over the Internet and B) she’s a bleeping HCP!! She just replied that it was a Bank Holiday so the Drs weren’t open and she didn’t have training in that area. Then namedropped that Dr Ranj had messaged her and given her advice 🙄
Another thing is, she won’t give personal midwifery advice over IG, so why do the rules not apply to her?

Reactions: 17
I’m sorry I’m going to say it - the smacking of the lips/ teeth/ I don’t even know when she is talking on Instagram...!!!
So annoying and also feels really put on - grating me

Reactions: 11
What a bizarre story. It’s so obvious she needs to ask her GP for an X Ray referral. How could she as a midwife not know that? Cannot believe she was thinking of going to A & E for an X A Ray as she pronounced it. She finds Instagram useful as it’s like the Yellow Pages? A cash generating version maybe.

Last edited:
  • Wow
MOD’s current stories... I’ve never seen a pair of trotters like it 😳
Not attractive. And to wear high heels when you already have painful feet is not intelligent behaviour. Neither is whining on Instagram about it.

Not attractive. And to wear high heels when you already have painful feet is not intelligent behaviour. Neither is whining on Instagram about it.
Literally never heard anything more boring. Just go to the doctor hun.

If her foot has been hurting since April, it's fairly obvious that she ought to get it looked at. And clearly she doesn't need to go to A&E so why even mention it- then eye roll when A&E staff tell her it's not an emergency. Her feet did look a very odd shape there! The one she said is painful looked a more "normal" shape than the other one!!

If her foot has been hurting since April, it's fairly obvious that she ought to get it looked at. And clearly she doesn't need to go to A&E so why even mention it- then eye roll when A&E staff tell her it's not an emergency. Her feet did look a very odd shape there! The one she said is painful looked a more "normal" shape than the other one!!
A and e won't see you unless foot injury was done within 2 weeks.
It's up appointment who can refer to nearest x ray department.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.