MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, a thread about those nice parents who routinely humiliate their children because someone has to fund their lifestyle? A thread about the need to be transparent and professional salespeople? Excellent!

Reactions: 6
I'd really like to know how much of the Herringbone furniture is gifted
....... and that is their biggest mistake! Maybe it is entirely paid for by them, just like their concert tickets, but because of their lack of transparency, and their reputation for being shysters, we don't know and so assume the worst. Easily remedied by being honest, like other influencers. Seems they just can't afford to let their "one of you" facade drop.

Reactions: 9
They’re certainly reaping the rewards of presenting staged scenes of their ‘family life’ and using their children to assist. How many of their audience can afford (or want to) buy expensive in-frame wardrobes for their dressing room, along with expensive ironmongery. Or indeed, how many of us would be crass enough to show thousands of people every detail.

Reactions: 8
They’re certainly reaping the rewards of presenting staged scenes of their ‘family life’ and using their children to assist. How many of their audience can afford (or want to) buy expensive in-frame wardrobes for their dressing room, along with expensive ironmongery. Or indeed, how many of us would be crass enough to show thousands of people every detail.
They are beyond crass and if they were paying for the renovations in full themselves I’m sure they’d be telling us. It’s hard to question them because the fan club swoop in to defend them with astonishing ferocity.

Reactions: 4
If it’s all gifted, that’s sickening!

A quick tot up from my experience with theses bespoke handmade kitchen companies... you're probably looking at 35k supply with 15k installation

No way that kitchen was gifted... It is showcased in the kitchen company website though.

I personally don't like it, there are far nicer ranges on their website

Reactions: 1
Gifted or not that's an obscene amount to spend on a kitchen when there was already a perfectly decent one there, which could have been modified. It's just endless consumption, the kind which is bleeping our planet. MOD and FOD are the antithesis of sustainability and ethical living.

Not content with ruining their children's childhoods, they are also ruining the future of their planet. I can promise that none of their children give a single tit about the kitchen or the 'reno'. And they won't give a tit when they are older either.

Reactions: 14
A quick tot up from my experience with theses bespoke handmade kitchen companies... you're probably looking at 35k supply with 15k installation

No way that kitchen was gifted... It is showcased in the kitchen company website though.

I personally don't like it, there are far nicer ranges on their website
There is certainly some kind of "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine" going on. MoD wouldn't be promoting Herringbone to her huge audience if there wasn't a kickback for her somehow (much like their French holiday company) and they are obviously just looking at loopholes in the ASA. I would have thought that the guideline requiring transparency was enough but clearly they are determined to work around that.

There is certainly some kind of "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine" going on. MoD wouldn't be promoting Herringbone to her huge audience if there wasn't a kickback for her somehow (much like their French holiday company) and they are obviously just looking at loopholes in the ASA. I would have thought that the guideline requiring transparency was enough but clearly they are determined to work around that.
I thought they did the floor for free? Where did I get that from?

Hi Simon you greedy twit. Great that some cash from Dove MenCare has prompted you to share your touching and heartfelt views on paternity leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her story about her ‘invariably picking on the kids food’, what happened to the life saving gusto? I thought they eat one meal as a family?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her story about her ‘invariably picking on the kids food’, what happened to the life saving gusto? I thought they eat one meal as a family?
I’ve noticed a few times referencing the kids tea. Really strange when they have gousto

They are beyond crass and if they were paying for the renovations in full themselves I’m sure they’d be telling us. It’s hard to question them because the fan club swoop in to defend them with astonishing ferocity.
The ferocity is quite something! We now live in a world where no challenge is permitted. Hmm, sounds familiar
I’ve noticed a few times referencing the kids tea. Really strange when they have gousto
It is part of a planned marketing campaign leading to "wow, wish we could have Gusto (food for posh idiots) every day. All very well choreographed - as usual. And anyway, Clemmie is busy writing to a deadline 😂😂😂.

The ferocity is quite something! We now live in a world where no challenge is permitted. Hmm, sounds familiar
It is part of a planned marketing campaign leading to "wow, wish we could have Gusto (food for posh idiots) every day. All very well choreographed - as usual. And anyway, Clemmie is busy writing to a deadline 😂😂😂.
Hmm writing :
‘Me, me, me, me, I want, I want, I want’

And FOD’s writing books to remind her she has daughters.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.