MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Holly Willoughby wore a a dog around her neck the so would Clemmie hooper . Stop trying to be other people an climbing up their backsides .....
The emperors new clothes come to mind, it’s hideous tit but hey MOD thinks it’s great I must buy it, cue looking like a green bag of shite for £70

Reactions: 6
I feel such a failure compared to Clemmie, I spent ages um-ing and ah-ing at a discounted dress in tesco.

Good job I now see her for the pedalling fraud she is and I would dislike her influencing job.

Having money must get boring pretty quick if you can impulse purchase anything or get it for free.

She can never buy back her privacy or all the moments that have been ruined because they're occupied with thinking about if this life event is good for the 'gram.

Reactions: 7
That's quite a pricey (to me, at least) impulse buy!
£70 for a jumpsuit is very expensive, it'll go the same way as the M&S dress all the grammers were going gaga over, flash in the pan for a few weeks then in the charity shop bag. I love a jumpsuit, not in army green though, would be more flattering in black.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.