MOD & FOD #36 Whatever we said, whatever we did, we didn’t mean it. We just want FOD back selling goods.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also interestingly they had changed (shortened) their accounting period - so that’s from March 19-Dec19 - the next years accounts will be very very interesting. I’m not crying though cos in that time they paid over £27k of corporation tax which means they made over £135k profit from the gas and air venture - wonder how many of their freebies they declared and paid tax on 😏
They are both employees of the company so they could both claim furlough 😏
I didn't think they could furlough if they're both company Directors. That's a lot of Corporation Tax though. Doesn't say if they are taking any out to put in a pension pot.

Reactions: 2
Im not an accountant, but that 80k means they've taken it out of the company as either wages, dividends or pension contributions I believe.

Not that they've actually spent it.

You don't want to take out the full amount earnt each year as you'd have to pay (on top of 19% corp tax) 32.5% or 38% tax if you're taking out more than 42k or 150k per person. I think 😬

If their influencing is over they can keep taking dividends from the company account at 7.5% (the basic rate) for several years (well unless the current tax rates change, which they probably will soon).
Yep it will be drawings on their business possibly £40k each of divvies to keep the tax low and yeah it’s probably gone into their off shore account 😜😂😂😂

However Clemmies midwifery wage and Slys (whatever the duck he does) wage would also count to their personal tax allowance even if it’s PAYE so Id imagine young Clem had taken the lion share of dividends in her name as working one day a week is probs not even hitting the tax threshold 🤷‍♀️

I didn't think they could furlough if they're both company Directors. That's a lot of Corporation Tax though. Doesn't say if they are taking any out to put in a pension pot.
Yes company directors of a limited company can claim. They are not allowed to do any work...which is convenient for the SODS 😂😂😂...except statutory duties...like filing their tax return 😜

They are unaudited accounts so it’s the bog basics of what comes in and what is taken out. My OH is and accountant by trade so I’ll get him to look when he gets home...he loves a bit of that tit on a Friday night 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep it will be drawings on their business possibly £40k each of divvies to keep the tax low and yeah it’s probably gone into their off shore account 😜😂😂😂

However Clemmies midwifery wage and Slys (whatever the duck he does) wage would also count to their personal tax allowance even if it’s PAYE so Id imagine young Clem had taken the lion share of dividends in her name as working one day a week is probs not even hitting the tax threshold 🤷‍♀️
Yeah they probably only use sly to get £2k tax free dividends a year and top up his pension as much is allowed in addition to his day job pension contributions.

I'm still ever hopeful that Clemmie will do some kind of article to lift the lid on the toxic influencers and how it made her (understandably) take questionable actions. It's the best way to salvage some dignity. Whoever has advised her to say nothing and lose all control of the narrative is awful at their job.

Reactions: 5
Yeah they probably only use sly to get £2k tax free dividends a year and top up his pension as much is allowed per year.

I'm still ever hopeful that Clemmie will do some kind of article to lift the lid on the toxic influencers and how it made her (understandably) take questionable actions. It's the best way to salvage some dignity. Whoever has advised her to say nothing and lose all control of the narrative is awful at their job.
Oh that’s interesting- do you think her actions were understandable? I don’t really know all these instahuns but I get the impression that old Clemmie was the most toxic of all? As for her keeping shctum maybe her new bestie Sarah Tomczak is pumping her for the story with the hope of book/red serialisation?

Me I think she’s left it too long and is now irrelevant in the instaworld

Reactions: 4
Oh that’s interesting- do you think her actions were understandable? I don’t really know all these instahuns but I get the impression that old Clemmie was the most toxic of all? As for her keeping shctum maybe her new bestie Sarah Tomczak is pumping her for the story with the hope of book/red serialisation?

Me I think she’s left it too long and is now irrelevant in the instaworld
Not justifying actions, but that living in the toxic fake insta world will lead people do disgraceful things imo. I'd hate living my life on insta and hate the downside that inevitably comes with fame.

They're all up to posting on tattle and bitching about each other. But they all turned on her as if she was one bad apple, while missing the actual issue.

But yeah she's probably left it too long now. Other people have bounced back from doing far worse things.

Reactions: 5
Wow, that is a big drop in money. Who spends 80 odd grand in such a short period.

They must be missing all the money they were getting through Ads and other bits.
Maybe they were telling the truth and they did pay for the two kitchens - the one they eat in and the one they get dressed in

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok kids the long awaited new thread is this way...please form an orderly queue...of 3 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.