MOD & FOD #35 Hiding out by the coast, luckily there’s old pics to roast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it will help you if you work your magic on the promotional poster of the 80s classic Ghost! Patrick S for Sly Please 🙏🏼
It's gonna be a few days before I can do any new ones but I'll let that idea stew in my head along with the several potential new album covers I'm considering! :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sometimes I can see via the reaction notifications on my old posts that someone is working their way through previous MOD/FOD threads. If I notice they're on a mammoth catch-up sesh, I always feel like asking them if they need a break and offering some refreshments :LOL:

There have been a few in recent days, so if you've made it this far and are up to date now, well done! 👏 :D
Haha! I have been looking at earlier threads BA (before Alicegate) and sometimes i want to hit the like button but then I remember they are over a year old 😂

Definitely lots of in jokes 😂 but people are very welcoming.
Be warned - it’s a full-time job keeping up!
Ok I'm going in...but not until next week when I'm on holiday and back in the UK. Is she still on that TV chef programme?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Haha! I have been looking at earlier threads BA (before Alicegate) and sometimes i want to hit the like button but then I remember they are over a year old 😂
I can't speak for anyone else but I love to see that some of my old posts still have a bit of life in them! :D

This one still gets a bit of love now and then! 😛 (Only reposting 'cos it's a bit quiet around these parts!)

balloons.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I can't speak for anyone else but I love to see that some of my old posts still have a bit of life in them! :D

This one still gets a bit of love now and then! 😛 (Only reposting 'cos it's a bit quiet around these parts!)

View attachment 175018
I had a very hearty chuckle at this one when I came across it on my mammoth trek through!

I kept wanting to reply to posts and then remembered they were from about a month ago 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Ok I'm going in...but not until next week when I'm on holiday and back in the UK. Is she still on that TV chef programme?
Sometimes I get a notification of a like on a comment and I’ll check it and it’s on a comment from months and months ago, well before Alicegate. Makes me laugh!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 175018
Only thing you could have done different is change the original C to an A....but bleep works so that’s fine too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like I better stay away, I like the couple of threads I follow, the pace is good, I’m not forever chasing up!!
Yep a great ambassador for women's rights and empowering his v̶u̶l̶v̶a̶s̶ / e̶m̶p̶l̶o̶y̶e̶e̶s̶ / p̶e̶n̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶d̶ daughters.

No means no, FOD...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So I had to ask the Jack Munroe pose this too. This is how I understand it. So there’s someone on the JM thread called Grunka Lunka @GrunkaLunka (you’re a celeb on the FOD thread), because the JM thread moves so fast GrunkaLunka was always reacting on earlier threads. Other tattlers mentioned how GL was always behind and it became a name a verb to Grunka - which is effectively catching up on threads. Some smart Tattle bastard came up with that 🙌

What’s the thread called @rainbowlemon
I am a Grunka 🤪🤣 I think I liked a post from last year about David Walliams earlier because the whole thread was only 5 pages. Some threads (Hinch!) move so fast I can‘t keep up. I mean I’m quoting a post from yesterday so wearing my Grunka credentials proudly 🏅

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Ha, no. She’s not on any programme right now ... she’s currently getting herself into hot water on Twitter and being an attention seeker as per. Dive in! The water’s are fast and choppy.

I still check in here though - I feel a loyalty to the SODs threads as they were where I was dragged up from a Tattle baby 😂 absolutely don’t want to miss any of Axa’s mock ups either!

@Dogmuck

I'm not @Axatogrind and this isn't THE ghost image.... but just had to add CB when I saw this film poster 🤣

View attachment 175421
That is HILARIOUS!!!

Patrick Swayze ruined Patrick Swayze for me 😂😂😂😂 Never been a fan of a man with a bouffant mullet 😜😂😂
Aw how could you not love a bit of the old Swish in Dirty Dancing ?? 😂 sorry to be a perv but he had a lovely body and could dance like nobody’s business 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm not @Axatogrind and this isn't THE ghost image.... but just had to add CB when I saw this film poster 🤣
Hehe that's awesome! FOD/MOD if you want us to stop photoshopping you into trios with Candice, you're gonna need to provide us with some fresh content 😜

• Haha
Patrick Swayze ruined Patrick Swayze for me 😂😂😂😂 Never been a fan of a man with a bouffant mullet 😜😂😂
Ha ha PS is in a group of men I call “smelly black trouser men”, they all appear to wear a synthetic black trouser and I reckon they reek. So Patrick Swayze, Matthew Kelly, George Michael, Elton John and Bono but his are black jeans

TBF they wouldn't move so fast if people would stop posting to announce that they were "just at the start of the thread now" 😂 Like, I'm super happy that it's such a lovely community but we're giving JM an awful lot of extra printing and ourselves an awful lot of extra reading with all the announcements.

ETA: that was in no way a dig at anyone, I ❤ the vibe of the whole thread
Guilty as charged @HarderFaster ... I just get so excited!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
A Scummy Mummy with pink hair has posted that she went to a local hairdresser (that I follow) for the first time to have her hair done. It’s in the hairdresser’s stories. I couldn’t see any mention of it being gifted. They have form in gifting though - Hungermama was a recent one. Edit: it’s also in the Scummy Mummies stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
A Scummy Mummy with pink hair has posted that she went to a local hairdresser (that I follow) for the first time to have her hair done. It’s in the hairdresser’s stories. I couldn’t see any mention of it being gifted. They have form in gifting though - Hungermama was a recent one.
I’m defending them, but it is possible they had to pay for it this time. I can’t imagine any hairdresser who’s been shut for four months will be doing freebies straight off the bat. I know my hairdresser is fully booked up already and she’s doing her regulars when it opens.

Reactions: 11
I’m defending them, but it is possible they had to pay for it this time. I can’t imagine any hairdresser who’s been shut for four months will be doing freebies straight off the bat. I know my hairdresser is fully booked up already and she’s doing her regulars when it opens.
Possible but unlikely. She thanked them. Caroline Hirons got a free cut and colour which is being discussed in her thread.

• Angry
  • Sad
Possible but unlikely. She thanked them. Caroline Hirons got a free cut and colour which is being discussed in her thread.
Jesus. I was honestly hoping that the days of gifting and ads would be coming to an end on IG. Unbelievable that places that have been closed during lockdown are still giving away haircuts etc. No idea how the furlough thing worked, but a lot of hairdressers are self employed as well, even when they work in a salon.

Seems like everything’s back to normal then 🙄 AND they should’ve marked it as gifted.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Jesus. I was honestly hoping that the days of gifting and ads would be coming to an end on IG. Unbelievable that places that have been closed during lockdown are still giving away haircuts etc. No idea how the furlough thing worked, but a lot of hairdressers are self employed as well, even when they work in a salon.

Seems like everything’s back to normal then 🙄 AND they should’ve marked it as gifted.
I don’t understand how someone could possibly accept a freebie from someone in the current climate when they can clearly afford to pay for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.