MOD & FOD #35 Hiding out by the coast, luckily there’s old pics to roast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ditto I did a double take when I saw that thought it was a before Reno shot...

Bit random but did anyone watch Real Housewives of New York? The first series had a really creepy couple and the guy also called Simon reminds me of Sly..
🤣 yep Simon van Kempen!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So

"MOD & FOD #36: Sorry bot sorry" or my suggestion

MOD & FOD #36 here a bot, there a bot everywhere a bot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Considering making another burner to challenge him on his not buying. I see it as a form of fraud if he’s getting ads etc (albeit not anymore) based on how many followed he has!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think they are gone for good but if that is the case I don’t understand why they haven’t deleted the pictures and profiles? Does this mean the thread ends 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Esther Babyccino posted this picture twice. I presume the first naked one had been removed by Instagram. I like her on the whole but she does post too many inappropriate pictures of her kids in swimsuits.
6BC79A82-D688-440C-BF40-BD4BED8A555F.jpeg
7FE2B1B5-B345-47E6-856D-7862B1085D01.jpeg
4F768632-83EC-4531-ACDA-C33760B3652F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I might be harsh in saying this but tattle really opened my eyes up to how stupid people really are.

Roll on the drama. (I'm sunny24)

1595699630160.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't think FOD (autocorrect just changed FOD to God 😱😭) will come before September. Maybe he'll post when school starts again and write some incoherent stuff about "family time.. Focusing on the important things in life... Being humble... Summer full of ice cream, laughter, childhood at the beach....."

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If he has finally fucked off, him and Clembot too, once and for all which will finally allow their daughters some privacy and freedom I’ll be impressed.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.