MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @OhMyWord on your first thread name! We all aspire to such heady accolades!

Let critique and commentary recommence:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Haha I love you guys! Literally passed my husband my mobile and said ‘look!!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I tried to make a joke about Dogmuck renovating her shitter and plastic surgery but it wasn’t accepting any more posts..

Excellent thread title 😂

I was just having a snoop online and found FOD’s CV on the independent talent website... I think it may need updating?
“By a brilliant” that’s what you say to your year 1 kid.. brilliant..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now he’s losing a brilliant 1 to 2 thousand a week 🤣

I tried to make a joke about Dogmuck renovating her shitter and plastic surgery but it wasn’t accepting any more posts..

“By a brilliant” that’s what you say to your year 1 kid.. brilliant..
You could screenshot Dogmuck’s post if you want to joke about it here ..?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Excellent thread title 😂

I was just having a snoop online and found FOD’s CV on the independent talent website... I think it may need updating?
At least the bit about being featured in those magazines/newspapers is true....just not sure it will be the articles they were originally thinking of though 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just came on to say MOD hasn’t changed in my opinion. I messaged her on Twitter cause I was feeling sorry for her (I know I know) got a reply. Then told her I was having cancer treatment. Blanked. Didn’t expect loads but just a quick message to say hope it goes etc would have taken two secs. She was happy to reply when I was blowing smoke up her arse though. Feel like a fool

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Wow. Just when you think he couldn’t mess with his kids psychologically, more than he already has! Why would you fake being upset to get affection?? What a bleeping mess he is 😩 so many things wrong with this, id like to see Philippa Perry pick this apart.

Just came on to say MOD hasn’t changed in my opinion. I messaged her on Twitter cause I was feeling sorry for her (I know I know) got a reply. Then told her I was having cancer treatment. Blanked. Didn’t expect loads but just a quick message to say hope it goes etc would have taken two secs. She was happy to reply when I was blowing smoke up her arse though. Feel like a fool
You’re not a fool, you were being kind. Nowt wrong with that. I hope you’re getting the treatment you need with the lockdown etc going on. That was pretty foul not to acknowledge you, after you’d taken the time to show her kindness at a time when she was getting it in the neck over Alicegate. She’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.