MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might do you a recreation of Clemmie’s infamous Marks and Spencer’s show down with the smock.

I can show you how to style it with a bare leg and a Birkenstock or leggings and a boot. It’s very versatile you know. I like to layer a polo underneath on colder days, or a cheeky flash of a lacey cami for date night.

The pockets are what make it for me. So deep and practical for a working mum on the go (I’ll look wistfully, if not a little smugly through my fringe at this point.)

This is where I keep all the hair bands (head thrown back and a silent laugh like someone in my art studio has made a really funny joke.)
I think I might have been influenced. I kind of want one now. In foil leopard print with neon accents, paired with a trainer.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Time for a new thread but I don’t think we will ever be able to top this thread title 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m imagining something like this, complete with free-spirited bare feet, basket of flowers and wistful expression.
Re: the new thread - I’m happy to do later, but we need a name!
If only it was that stylish!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion
MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone darling, it’s Clem. The locks on these closets just aren’t fit for purpose, I’m afraid my skeletons are still escaping.
Shall I use this one? Might have to make it shorter?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread title entry: MOD and FOD: is the room they’re hiding in Sulking room pink? #fnb #absolutelyNOTgifted

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Until you said organic dyed i was certain you meant a Margaret Howel type smock, I’m ashamed to admit I had one (not even influenced into the stupidity) but got asked a few times if I was pregnant?!?! So sold it on eBay 😂

My phone won’t let me embed the image, but a link: https://d3qyxwmfroew4h.cloudfront.n...-aw12-cornish-smock-indigo-twill-indigo_1.jpg
Until you said organic dyed i was certain you meant a Margaret Howel type smock, I’m ashamed to admit I had one (not even influenced into the stupidity) but got asked a few times if I was pregnant?!?! So sold it on eBay 😂

My phone won’t let me embed the image, but a link: https://d3qyxwmfroew4h.cloudfront.n...-aw12-cornish-smock-indigo-twill-indigo_1.jpg

Very similar!! Only longer, and more shapeless. A bit like what a play Mobil mum would wear.

Definitely gives off an air of pregnancy!

Just tried it on and I still don’t look like an artist or someone who goes foraging in the woods.

Going on eBay later along with all the 30 something mums smocks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.