MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's in your fridge? Two beers out of a pack of four, one brewdog, left over fish and chips???? Charlie Bigham's ready meals....

Looks like you've already got self-control with the booze mate,but are hoping for a brew dog freebie? NEVER going to happen....

20200523_115449.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hopefully no freebies been offered (yet) 🙏
He’s now looking at this tit 🙄
The frustration must be killing him 😂
Wtaf - why on earth would anyone put a sticky wrapper over anything that requires regular cleaning? I know people have said they have cleaners but I always think how grubby must these lot be, there’s areas of your home you do daily. Especially if one of you is working in hospitals?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just read an article about a grandma in the Netherlands who lost in court against her own daughter for posting pics of her grand kids online. The mother asked her to remove the pics but she refuses so she went to court and the grandma was sentenced to pay 50 euro per day the pics were online. Can you imagine the fortune the OD daughters are sitting on if they ever sue their parents with the same outcome 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I feel like I’ve fallen through a rabbit hole. How on earth could you even wrap a loo flush button in paper? My brain hurts.

I am though laughing like crazy at the idea of FoD sitting earnestly at his computer looking for brass effect flush mechanisms. Anything for those little squares eh? 🥗

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I also don’t get how - in their world - that is too much for a flush yet the wall paper they showed cost a bomb per roll?! Don’t get me wrong I’m assuming here they are paying for the wall paper, for all we know it could be being gifted. But what exactly is the budget other than ‘whatever we can beg for free’?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Quite a few suggestions, but absolutely NOT what he was hoping for 🙏
Greedy, nasty, wasteful, shameful excuse of a man.
I’m finding it hilarious and loving that people are giving them suggestions of how to do it when we all know they really just want to get it sent for free.
Would just love to be a fly on the wall for the convos in that house about how they’d have it for gifted now if it wasn’t for Alice!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His story about Aussies telling him to drink is bullshit. No Aussie ever uses the term ‘fill yer boots’ and I really can’t imagine anyone giving enough of a tit to message him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Surely, SURELY, no companies are going to fall this? Especially In this climate? I really hope the bottom has fallen out of the influencer thing but even if it hasn’t, they must know that the OD’s are absolute marketing poison. Fod hasn’t had an ad in months, and the one ad he did manage to get, he fucked it up so badly that he had to delete it. The House of Hooper account is a thinly veiled beg and if any companies fall for this, they deserve to go under. It’s telling that Mofod have had to go back to the old ‘can anyone recommend?’ bollocks instead of having people falling over themselves to offer their services (half of which in previous pics they haven’t even bleeping promoted properly). I wish more people would wise up to this tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Must be bored as I added another burner account to look at him. Snuck in a little mention about how Clem was at work. Wonder if he means as a midwife or deleting comments off insta 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely, SURELY, no companies are going to fall this? Especially In this climate? I really hope the bottom has fallen out of the influencer thing but even if it hasn’t, they must know that the OD’s are absolute marketing poison. Fod hasn’t had an ad in months, and the one ad he did manage to get, he fucked it up so badly that he had to delete it. The House of Hooper account is a thinly veiled beg and if any companies fall for this, they deserve to go under. It’s telling that Mofod have had to go back to the old ‘can anyone recommend?’ bollocks instead of having people falling over themselves to offer their services (half of which in previous pics they haven’t even bleeping promoted properly). I wish more people would wise up to this tit.
Agreed. I think they’re gunning for wallpaper as it’s low hanging fruit - ridiculously high margin / low cost product brands don’t mind giving away, super visual so easy to make content about and drum up some other brand interest, and actually being bought at the moment so brands might bite?

For the money these “luxury” homeware brands charge you could support a local independent maker and come away with a significantly higher quality product, for less. Fwiw a lot of these brands are owned by big private equity & VC firms so you are certainly not paying for the craftsmanship and quality of it all you’re contributing to Piers’ bonuses 😂 An altruistic endeavour no doubt, but absurd for someone so hard up a £120 of spindles has thrown him into beggy overdrive.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If he’s that conscious of the budget, why doesn’t he just leave the flush/loo as it is seeing as IT WAS INSTALLED BRAND NEW WITHIN THE LAST 5 YEARS!!!!! There can’t be anything wrong with it!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If he’s that conscious of the budget, why doesn’t he just leave the flush/loo as it is seeing as IT WAS INSTALLED BRAND NEW WITHIN THE LAST 5 YEARS!!!!! There can’t be anything wrong with it!!!
They didn’t have to change anything! Apart from making certain changes like painting walls etc., to something more of their liking and taste, or adding a bathroom because they are 6 people in the house, everything else seemed to be in perfect condition. Someone who is working on a budget (see the Frugality) are doing things bit by bit and slowly. The Frugality has been using a temporary kitchen for years and are only now creating their kitchen. The Hoopers had a perfect kitchen when they moved in and re did it all!

They did not need to change their kitchen, or their bathroom, or their downstairs bathroom or the guest room, and they did not have to add this awful wallpaper f*cking everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn’t think it was possible to devaluate a house by “renovating” it but I think that’s what they just did ! No way they’ll make a profit selling it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They didn’t have to change anything! Apart from making certain changes like painting walls etc., to something more of their liking and taste, or adding a bathroom because they are 6 people in the house, everything else seemed to be in perfect condition. Someone who is working on a budget (see the Frugality) are doing things bit by bit and slowly. The Frugality has been using a temporary kitchen for years and are only now creating their kitchen. The Hoopers had a perfect kitchen when they moved in and re did it all!

They did not need to change their kitchen, or their bathroom, or their downstairs bathroom or the guest room, and they did not have to add this awful wallpaper f*cking everywhere.
Yes, I mean I totally get that they painted the twins' room because it was too dark for children and also the playroom wasn't renovated before but everything else they did was out of pure greed.

Reactions: 4
It's all about image with them. Sheer greed and status.

Imagine going from being given everything you wanted, people approaching you to use their brands in ad's, to having to beg on a new Instagram page for any scraps that get thrown your way.

I bet it is killing them!

It is embarrassing to watch just how beggy they are getting. Fml I honestly cringed at the new stories.

Maybe a thread title. First time I have ever tried, be gentle with me 🙊

Beggy McBeggerson - Please brands, can I have some more?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
As someone who has recently “reno’d” my downstairs shitter, I honestly don’t remember getting excited about the flush I’m pretty sure the contemplation was more about the bracket that hangs the loo to the wall, did I even get a choice in my flush? I was honestly most excited about the “rimless” bog! I mean has anyone got one of these, they are a beautiful thing.

Here’s the thing, I’ve recently “reno’d” my entire ground floor, paid for it myself like a crazy mad witch, but the point is, if you’ve done any serious amount of renovating then you are having to make decisions on so many bloody things months before and every day during (no matter how well prepared you think you are), living in serious mess and actually doing without things, like a downstairs loo for 12 weeks, that actually, your give-a-shitometer basically flat lines on decisions such as a toilet flush, because firstly you’re sick to the back teeth of making decisions but more importantly you want a bastard downstairs toilet and you want builders and dirt out of your house fast! These two comedians have no bleeping clue what is a renovation and what is a simple change of bog button!

I was supposed to continue with my renovation upstairs fairly quickly after the ground floor was done, but I was so sick of decisions, builders and their dirt that I needed a break and had planned for it to restart again in March - who feels stupid now?🤦‍♀️

It’s quite clear the SODs have nothing to renovate as they are painting the downstairs loo and changing the fitting to match the bathrooms that are 1 & 2 floors away. Greedy, beggy Twunts!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s quite clear the SODs have nothing to renovate as they are painting the downstairs loo and changing the fitting to match the bathrooms that are 1 & 2 floors away. Greedy, beggy Twunts!
But they’re not changing the fittings to match the upstairs Bathroom’s, the girls bathroom has black fittings, the guest en-suite has chrome, their own en-suite has brass or maybe it’s gold and they seems to be going for “brushed“ brass in the cloakroom. So he’s talking crap saying they’re changing these fittings to tie in with other bathrooms. Why not just come out and say, we don’t like chrome. And the funny thing is, chrome will make a come back in trends soon enough.

FOD shows a cheap-skate attitude when it comes to spending his own money, £285 too much to spend on a flush button, but £140 rolls of wallpaper is ok if it’s gifted or discounted. Wonder that bathroom company that they used before aren’t collaborating with them on this.

• Haha
  • Heart
FOD shows a cheap-skate attitude when it comes to spending his own money, £285 too much to spend on a flush button, but £140 rolls of wallpaper is ok if it’s gifted or discounted. Wonder that bathroom company that they used before aren’t collaborating with them on this.
He/ she/ they are tying himself up in knots over budget. It’s a hilarious misstep. “We are concerned by budget! Look at these amazing expensive wallpapers! DIY to keep costs down or get someone in? Mustn’t have mismatched bathrooms and definitely no chrome!”

Incidentally matching bathrooms - who cares? Presumably when guests come they’ll use the downstairs loo, and if overnight, then an upstairs one. Who has ever noticed that bathrooms do or don’t match?!

• Haha
If you can afford Charlie Bingham ready meals, you can afford whatever button you want for your toilet flush. Dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.