MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you lay tiles that say 'girls' in a bathroom if you are planing to sell in the future? Why would you anyway?💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why would you lay tiles that say 'girls' in a bathroom if you are planing to sell in the future? Why would you anyway?💁‍♀️
Exactly! Why would you? I have never understood why their "feminism" consists of plastering an infinite amount of girl posters everywhere in the house. They know they are girls! We know they are girls, you speak about the vulvas in your house enough for us to understand that they are girls! For me Feminism is the exact opposite. It's about not wanting to be defined by your reproductive organs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
‘Anyone found a decent alternative?’
FOD code for: ‘Anyone want to give me one for free? Anyone? ANYONE?!’
Why is he browsing a site that exclusively stocks expensive items if he’s on a budget though? Like he can’t even pretend to not be on the beg for this stuff, you KNOW what your tolerances are for each item’s cost and you shop accordingly?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Why is he browsing a site that exclusively stocks expensive items if he’s on a budget though? Like he can’t even pretend to not be on the beg for this stuff, you KNOW what your tolerances are for each item’s cost and you shop accordingly?
It’s SO shameless and transparent. I sincerely hope no-one takes him up on it! FOD, go and get one from Wilko’s if you’re on a budget.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The brazen cheek of it to suggest that £200 is too much to pay for a toilet flush (which it is, obviously!) when you have a sink that would’ve cost £4,000 if you’d had to pay for it yourself! Mamma mia.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It is already outdated (to be clear, for a home it's perfect if that's your taste, but in influencer terms), it's grabby, it's not environmentally friendly - in fact, it's super-duper wasteful. They aren't engaging hosts giving you a sneak peek at their gorgeous home, maybe they had that charisma and charm back in the day, it just seems forced and not that interesting... privileged and not of-the(covid)-times, too.
@faloncha you’ve hit the nail on the head there, they are not engaging hosts at all. There’s no warmth or love in the house, it’s just very much about “a look”....what’s fashionable at the moment look too! No personality shines out

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We are reno-ing (🤢) our v old house. I could only dream of having this type of ridiculous non problem. Toilet flush doesn’t match your OTHER bathrooms. FOD take a look at yourself you moron. You actual moron. We have absolutely nothing here that can be salvaged and used going forward, everything is either broken, was tit in the first place and now broken, or simply doesn’t exist (we have hardly any radiators, plugs, window and door handles)! What will he do with the old fitting? Just chuck it landfill? What a wasteful, spoilt, greedy piece of tit he is. I can’t actually believe any of their followers don’t think that this is disgustingly wasteful. I wish I wasn’t blocked on multiple accounts or I’d tell him so. BTW I think they went through their blocked lists and blocked from the HOH acc because I’m blocked without having commented or followed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
For duck sake it's a bloody button on a 🚽, who gives a💩what colour it is, as long as it flushes .
Does he even exist in the real world at all?

We are reno-ing (🤢) our v old house. I could only dream of having this type of ridiculous non problem. Toilet flush doesn’t match your OTHER bathrooms. FOD take a look at yourself you moron. You actual moron. We have absolutely nothing here that can be salvaged and used going forward, everything is either broken, was tit in the first place and now broken, or simply doesn’t exist (we have hardly any radiators, plugs, window and door handles)! What will he do with the old fitting? Just chuck it landfill? What a wasteful, spoilt, greedy piece of tit he is. I can’t actually believe any of their followers don’t think that this is disgustingly wasteful. I wish I wasn’t blocked on multiple accounts or I’d tell him so. BTW I think they went through their blocked lists and blocked from the HOH acc because I’m blocked without having commented or followed.
It will join the bath tub in the back yard.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I’m a reno virgin but I never realised flush buttons were a conscious design decision. Honestly would’ve just thought it was the plumber’s call, or you just got what the toilet came with 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Two things:

1) the caption on his clemmie post? #itsalovehatething ....wow, that's telling.

2) his mental health problems are cured by cycling and having a chat with his mum? I cant even.
Which just goes to show that his "mental health problems" are the usual up's and down's, stresses etc that we all experience in life. If he had ever been unfortunate enough to be experience true depression, anxiety or any other mental health issue, he would have found there was a bit more to it than a bike ride and a chat with mummy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks, everyone, for the thread suggestion love! I would suggest knocking the last ‘the’ out of it though: Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

(Preciously a the between save and sponsorships.)

So a £4000 sink is just fine when it’s gifted, not too the top, but £285 for a toilet flush button is just waaaaaay out there for their budget. Telling, FOD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m a reno virgin but I never realised flush buttons were a conscious design decision. Honestly would’ve just thought it was the plumber’s call, or you just got what the toilet came with 😅
No hun! Serious business, and if they’re fitted into the wall, a la FOD, then the wall is a necessary casualty.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Hopefully no freebies been offered (yet) 🙏
He’s now looking at this tit 🙄
The frustration must be killing him 😂
I really want him to try and vinyl wrap it.... I really do... from a person who does vinyl but not 'trained' to wrap.... and you can't wrap wallpaper 😆😆😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I never notice flush buttons or heard someone tell “oh my god that flush button was so pretty!” Like who the duck care.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.