MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread idea but a bit long!? Facing a pandemic, people in financial ruin, but Fods after spindles & pricey shite wallpaper for the room people poo in šŸ™ŠšŸ™ŠšŸ™Š

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Regardless if itā€™s new or not (it can still be new and gross right) - that bathroom has the perfect instagram/ hooper decor anyway so why would you waste time decorating it? I actually love it how it is. People are so bloody wasteful these days šŸ˜…

Reactions: 14
Strike a light, is it new thread time already?! Time flies when youā€™re having fun and thereā€™s a new interiors page to jest about / infuriate us.
I remember aaaages ago back in the thread @OhMyWord came up with this funny one related to one of FODā€™s am dram japes - FOD and Clembot have provided us with A LOT of content šŸ˜‚

šŸ˜‚ heā€™s actually making love šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Quick question for all you youngsters - I just took a screen shot of someoneā€™s stories...my niece, who I sent said screen shot to, said the person who posted the story canā€™t tell when someone takes a screenshot šŸ˜³ is this true? If so Fodders must know I screen shot EVERY BASTARD THING HE POSTS...so I can scamper here and take the piss.

Please tell me it ainā€™t so?
I reckon youā€™re safe darlin.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Strike a light, is it new thread time already?! Time flies when youā€™re having fun and thereā€™s a new interiors page to jest about / infuriate us.
I remember aaaages ago back in the thread @OhMyWord came up with this funny one related to one of FODā€™s am dram japes - FOD and Clembot have provided us with A LOT of content šŸ˜‚

this one fo sho

Reactions: 8
Hang in a minute- this isn't the "forever home"??? The home the girls might one day bring the grandkids to? That makes it all even more shocking!!!
I swear I saw or heard in one of Clemmieā€™s stories before Alicegate that they may probably move again in 10-12 years. Maybe they have changed their minds since as Clemmie blew everything up and they are and might not be pulling in the money they used to before she was exposed. I donā€™t know if it makes sense to pay off the huge mortgage they must have only to sell, move and start paying another one in your late 40s/early 50s when you are very likely to still be supporting partly or fully all your four children!

Reactions: 4

Iā€™m all over this one šŸ™Œ

Reactions: 5
šŸ˜‚ heā€™s actually making love šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Quick question for all you youngsters - I just took a screen shot of someoneā€™s stories...my niece, who I sent said screen shot to, said the person who posted the story canā€™t tell when someone takes a screenshot šŸ˜³ is this true? If so Fodders must know I screen shot EVERY BASTARD THING HE POSTS...so I can scamper here and take the piss.

Please tell me it ainā€™t so?
You're thinking of the Snappy Chatty

Reactions: 3
Instead of ā€œStay alert ā€”> Control the virus ā€”> Save lives,ā€ FODā€™s would read;ā€:

Stay alert ā€”> Delete the comments ā€”> Save the sponsorships
Hi all, new here (well, probably a pre-teen in lurker years šŸ˜‚). I loved this thread title suggestions I saw at the start of this thread and wanted to big it up again!

Love reading all your insights, I find the 'reno' account really sad as it seems (to me) to miss the mark in so many ways, as others have said. It is already outdated (to be clear, for a home it's perfect if that's your taste, but in influencer terms), it's grabby, it's not environmentally friendly - in fact, it's super-duper wasteful. They aren't engaging hosts giving you a sneak peek at their gorgeous home, maybe they had that charisma and charm back in the day, it just seems forced and not that interesting... privileged and not of-the(covid)-times, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Heā€™s full of crap, he said heā€™s taking out the chrome fittings and replacing with gold as they want to match with the other bathrooms - yet the taps, etc in the girls bathroom are matt black arenā€™t they ?

Wait a few years until all that gold tarnishes, itā€™ll look awful.
Yes but when it does inevitably tarnish they will just beg for more! Who needs to decorate with things that will last when you have no shame?!

• Haha
Latest HoH stories we have: (1) books! and (2) loo roll balanced on a loo brush handle!
Theyā€™re keeping it real, kids.
struggling to work out how to do something is code for please someone come to my aid for free.šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘šŸ¤³lazy knobhead

• Haha
  • Heart
It would have been interesting if he had posted it on the squares and not mentioned about work needing to be done, I bet everyone would have gushed over it! It doesnā€™t need to be made over!!

Reactions: 9
ā€˜Influencing for Dummiesā€™, ā€˜How to Lose Friends and Alienate Peopleā€™, plus multiple copies of their own Magnus opuses šŸ˜‚
Whoops I see ā€˜magnum opusā€™ was corrected to Magnus. Damn you autocorrect!
looks like @OhMyWord ā€˜s early thread suggestion is a winner so far!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Two things:

1) the caption on his clemmie post? #itsalovehatething ....wow, that's telling.

2) his mental health problems are cured by cycling and having a chat with his mum? I cant even.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish I could see what idiotic books are on their shelves!
Itā€™ll be like the whsmiths in London city airport, full of cringe management books for men that think too much of themselves šŸ˜‚

Two things:

1) the caption on his clemmie post? #itsalovehatething ....wow, that's telling.

2) his mental health problems are cured by cycling and having a chat with his mum? I cant even.
tbf if every time I had a chat w mum she upped my allowance itā€™d probably help too šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.