MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View Halllooooooo my lovers!
If this goes to plan, I’ve just made a new thread. Check me out.
Thousands of thanks to the effervescent @Titfer, for her clever and hilarious title, inspired by a snippet of Dogmuck’s priceless wit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
tit I did one too.... I hope I can delete it 🙈🙈

Here are the before renovation pics..... they replaced the ORIGINAL windows and painted/wallpapered.. that was all 😏

They've picked the shittest photos... I can remember seeing the pics Clam posted on the grid 🙄
20200512_215715.jpg
20200512_215730.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why have they hidden the faces of the twins in their bed? 🙈🤣 think we all know what they look like clemmie hun you’ve pimped them both out for the last four years!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
View Halllooooooo my lovers!
If this goes to plan, I’ve just made a new thread. Check me out.
Thousands of thanks to the effervescent @Titfer, for her clever and hilarious title, inspired by a snippet of Dogmuck’s priceless wit.
Yay - well done @Pocahontas - I did just spend the last 10 minutes doing a photo tutorial for you, went in to post it and you’d bastard already done it!!! 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

Well done lovely - see, nothing to it and you popped your cherry 🍒

Nice title @Titfer 😍🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I am impressed with their unpacking skills, if that was the day they moved in!

Seriously, we all know it’s not a ‘reno’ if you changed the colour of the Farrow and Ball, and whacked some double glazing in. Also of course added the discounted flooring.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Here are the before renovation pics..... they replaced the ORIGINAL windows and painted/wallpapered.. that was all 😏

They've picked the shittest photos... I can remember seeing the pics Clam posted on the grid 🙄View attachment 128797View attachment 128798
Errr what exactly have they renovated? 🤷‍♀️Same room different colour. I’m embarrassed for them! That’s exactly why they aren’t putting them as a post! Twats they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yay - well done @Pocahontas - I did just spend the last 10 minutes doing a photo tutorial for you, went in to post it and you’d bastard already done it!!! 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

Well done lovely - see, nothing to it and you popped your cherry 🍒

Nice title @Titfer 😍🥰
Ah, I’m touched that you went to all that effort, my dear. Your kindness knows no bounds. So sorry it was wasted 😂

Yes, my thread-making cherry has been well and truly popped! You will laugh when I tell you that my heart was beating loudly throughout!🍒❤

Now, back to these silly SODs

They've picked the shittest photos... I can remember seeing the pics Clam posted on the grid 🙄View attachment 128797View attachment 128798
Not much done here, then.
Ugh for the grey in a kids’ room ... so oppressive!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
C6A75831-F2D8-43FA-849F-FFE61B669973.jpeg
Texashun reveal yourself, you utter genius! Absolutely loving the attention to detail with your follows as well. Amazing!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
View attachment 128823Texashun reveal yourself, you utter genius! Absolutely loving the attention to detail with your follows as well. Amazing!!
Oh my Lordy that’s gold! I’m currently paying homage at the Texashun temple I’ve just created in my lounge. That’s epic. I’m not sure if Clammie realises it’s a tattler and is being ironic or she’s just got her head stuck that far up her own arse she can’t see when someone is taking the piss?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh my god, that’s genius!
Mother, Wife, Christian

Followed Donald Trump 😂

Don’t want them to read here - they’ll block her faster than we can say house of horrors.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yup, when you go through the replies from the account, it’s SO clearly Clembot and not FOD. It’s obvious.
They are either counting on their followers’ stupidity, or they just don’t care!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All those ‘we miss Clemmie and her fringe and her monotonous voice’ posts have gone to her head and she can’t resist. Nobody can prove it’s her and not Simon so it’s an easy way in.
Also, I’m thrilled tonight as I was under the impression that in the 10 years I’ve been a homeowner I’ve just decorated, but turns out I’ve done a full renovation of a Victorian home 💁🏼‍♀️ My Reno account is on the way, I will declare all ads/gifts (most will be gifts from my mum). I know you can’t wait!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
“farrow and ball ache” from the previous thread made me chuckle 😂 I liked one of the comments asking if it was her on thehouseofhooper and got blocked

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
“farrow and ball ache” from the previous thread made me chuckle 😂 I liked one of the comments asking if it was her on thehouseofhooper and got blocked
Wtf is wrong with good old b&Q own paint pmsl wtf is so special about farrow and ball Does it paint itself onto the wall!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

They've picked the shittest photos... I can remember seeing the pics Clam posted on the grid 🙄View attachment 128797
They didn't even choose the paint colour, that was done by the talented BountyMargate! Such losers those Hoopers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.