MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
Thanks, everyone, for the thread suggestion love! I would suggest knocking the last ‘the’ out of it though: Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

(Preciously a the between save and sponsorships.)

So a £4000 sink is just fine when it’s gifted, not too the top, but £285 for a toilet flush button is just waaaaaay out there for their budget. Telling, FOD.

Hopefully no freebies been offered (yet) 🙏
He’s now looking at this shit 🙄
The frustration must be killing him 😂
Wtaf - why on earth would anyone put a sticky wrapper over anything that requires regular cleaning? I know people have said they have cleaners but I always think how grubby must these lot be, there’s areas of your home you do daily. Especially if one of you is working in hospitals?!

Rosieee

Chatty Member
Just read an article about a grandma in the Netherlands who lost in court against her own daughter for posting pics of her grand kids online. The mother asked her to remove the pics but she refuses so she went to court and the grandma was sentenced to pay 50 euro per day the pics were online. Can you imagine the fortune the OD daughters are sitting on if they ever sue their parents with the same outcome 😂

EddieBeds

Chatty Member
I also don’t get how - in their world - that is too much for a flush yet the wall paper they showed cost a bomb per roll?! Don’t get me wrong I’m assuming here they are paying for the wall paper, for all we know it could be being gifted. But what exactly is the budget other than ‘whatever we can beg for free’?

Emmadale

Chatty Member
Quite a few suggestions, but absolutely NOT what he was hoping for 🙏
Greedy, nasty, wasteful, shameful excuse of a man.
I’m finding it hilarious and loving that people are giving them suggestions of how to do it when we all know they really just want to get it sent for free.
Would just love to be a fly on the wall for the convos in that house about how they’d have it for gifted now if it wasn’t for Alice!

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Surely, SURELY, no companies are going to fall this? Especially In this climate? I really hope the bottom has fallen out of the influencer thing but even if it hasn’t, they must know that the OD’s are absolute marketing poison. Fod hasn’t had an ad in months, and the one ad he did manage to get, he fucked it up so badly that he had to delete it. The House of Hooper account is a thinly veiled beg and if any companies fall for this, they deserve to go under. It’s telling that Mofod have had to go back to the old ‘can anyone recommend?’ bollocks instead of having people falling over themselves to offer their services (half of which in previous pics they haven’t even fucking promoted properly). I wish more people would wise up to this shit.

Surely, SURELY, no companies are going to fall this? Especially In this climate? I really hope the bottom has fallen out of the influencer thing but even if it hasn’t, they must know that the OD’s are absolute marketing poison. Fod hasn’t had an ad in months, and the one ad he did manage to get, he fucked it up so badly that he had to delete it. The House of Hooper account is a thinly veiled beg and if any companies fall for this, they deserve to go under. It’s telling that Mofod have had to go back to the old ‘can anyone recommend?’ bollocks instead of having people falling over themselves to offer their services (half of which in previous pics they haven’t even fucking promoted properly). I wish more people would wise up to this shit.
Agreed. I think they’re gunning for wallpaper as it’s low hanging fruit - ridiculously high margin / low cost product brands don’t mind giving away, super visual so easy to make content about and drum up some other brand interest, and actually being bought at the moment so brands might bite?

For the money these “luxury” homeware brands charge you could support a local independent maker and come away with a significantly higher quality product, for less. Fwiw a lot of these brands are owned by big private equity & VC firms so you are certainly not paying for the craftsmanship and quality of it all you’re contributing to Piers’ bonuses 😂 An altruistic endeavour no doubt, but absurd for someone so hard up a £120 of spindles has thrown him into beggy overdrive.

Bagsange

If he’s that conscious of the budget, why doesn’t he just leave the flush/loo as it is seeing as IT WAS INSTALLED BRAND NEW WITHIN THE LAST 5 YEARS!!!!! There can’t be anything wrong with it!!!
They didn’t have to change anything! Apart from making certain changes like painting walls etc., to something more of their liking and taste, or adding a bathroom because they are 6 people in the house, everything else seemed to be in perfect condition. Someone who is working on a budget (see the Frugality) are doing things bit by bit and slowly. The Frugality has been using a temporary kitchen for years and are only now creating their kitchen. The Hoopers had a perfect kitchen when they moved in and re did it all!

They did not need to change their kitchen, or their bathroom, or their downstairs bathroom or the guest room, and they did not have to add this awful wallpaper f*cking everywhere.

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
They didn’t have to change anything! Apart from making certain changes like painting walls etc., to something more of their liking and taste, or adding a bathroom because they are 6 people in the house, everything else seemed to be in perfect condition. Someone who is working on a budget (see the Frugality) are doing things bit by bit and slowly. The Frugality has been using a temporary kitchen for years and are only now creating their kitchen. The Hoopers had a perfect kitchen when they moved in and re did it all!

They did not need to change their kitchen, or their bathroom, or their downstairs bathroom or the guest room, and they did not have to add this awful wallpaper f*cking everywhere.
Yes, I mean I totally get that they painted the twins' room because it was too dark for children and also the playroom wasn't renovated before but everything else they did was out of pure greed.

LuBiLu

It's all about image with them. Sheer greed and status.

Imagine going from being given everything you wanted, people approaching you to use their brands in ad's, to having to beg on a new Instagram page for any scraps that get thrown your way.

I bet it is killing them!

It is embarrassing to watch just how beggy they are getting. Fml I honestly cringed at the new stories.

Maybe a thread title. First time I have ever tried, be gentle with me 🙊

Beggy McBeggerson - Please brands, can I have some more?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. Please disable your adblocker for tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks