MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone just posted about the dog on the pervious thread, totally agree, they don't seem to know what they are doing, that poor puppy.

Reactions: 4
Er, now FOD is showing photos of the twins in the shower and the bath. I thought they had strict boundaries and a no bathroom photo agreement?! He really doesn't give a tit about his kids' right to privacy. It's just not normal behaviour or decent parenting. He's also doing the hapless father thing again while Clemmie is out. It's so tedious.

Also look at all that plastic in their bathroom....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Er, now FOD is showing photos of the twins in the shower and the bath. I thought they had strict boundaries and a no bathroom photo agreement?! He really doesn't give a tit about his kids' right to privacy. It's just not normal behaviour or decent parenting. He's also doing the hapless father thing again while Clemmie is out. It's so tedious.

Yes the twin on the scooter🤔 not scripted at all , it was just, you know, totally spontaneous<yawn>

• Haha
Reactions: 4

That weekly trip to the dump in the gas guzzler to get rid of all that plastic.....shameless..🤔

I was more distracted by the size of that bloody shower! Their bathroom is bigger than my main bedroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

He had a peach sticker thing covering her bum so all well!!!

And the Mould/dirt around the outside of the shower tray - the detail spray mustn’t have made it up the stairs.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Er, now FOD is showing photos of the twins in the shower and the bath
But it’s okay because they don’t post photos of their bedroom, remember? Just when you think he can’t sink any lower...
Those poor kids.

Reactions: 3
Yes the twin on the scooter🤔 not scripted at all , it was just, you know, totally spontaneous<yawn>
I actually think it’s worse than that, that 1st video story is an old one he’s already used. The twin is wearing a baby gro in it!
It sucks so much that he just can’t stick to a simple boundary of not posting pics of them in the bathroom

Reactions: 1
I think the screenshot of the whatsapp convo is the most damaging thing so far tbh. His daughter is old enough to say no to being on his cringe Instagram photo page, but now she won’t be able to trust that what she texts him is private. At least the little ones won’t remember being exploited, doing it to the older kids at sensitive ages is absolutely flabbergasting. What a bleep move.

Reactions: 11
Those two most recent are really bathroom-y bathroom ones, if you know what I mean.

Did he take the WhatsApp one down? Saw it briefly earlier but can't see it now.

Those two most recent are really bathroom-y bathroom ones, if you know what I mean.

Did he take the WhatsApp one down? Saw it briefly earlier but can't see it now.
Ignore me. Caught up on end of previous thread.

Last edited:
I think the screenshot of the whatsapp convo is the most damaging thing so far tbh. His daughter is old enough to say no to being on his cringe Instagram photo page, but now she won’t be able to trust that what she texts him is private. At least the little ones won’t remember being exploited, doing it to the older kids at sensitive ages is absolutely flabbergasting. What a bleep move.
Exactly that. As a teenager you need to know you can speak to your parent in confidence. And that’s just for a typical family, not one with 1.6 mil followers combined

Reactions: 8
horrendous parenting from both... bad parents breed bad kids... Also, anyone else look FOD and think to yourself ‘ you look like you stink’ So scruffy and dirty looking... I can’t get over the dirt in the inside of the cupboard in the Dettol AD 🤮

Reactions: 1
Just reported the bathroom ones. I think Instagram have taken them down because I can’t see them anymore.

I always report pictures of children if even there is a small amount of nudity, Instagram are actually really good at taking them down.

Reactions: 7
Id hazard a guess that as they're never in the house at the same time, the discussion on decency hasn't ever happened and FOD never got the whatasapp message. Everytime Clemmie does damage limitation FOD undoes it in one post

Reactions: 3
Just reported the bathroom ones. I think Instagram have taken them down because I can’t see them anymore.

I always report pictures of children if even there is a small amount of nudity, Instagram are actually really good at taking them down.
When you report them, then they go for you. They were there just now for me but I've reported them too.

Reactions: 2
When you report them, then they go for you. They were there just now for me but I've reported them too.
I wasn’t sure if the were gone for good. I have reported pictures of kids in the bath before and I know they were taken down.

More reports the better, that shower photo is completely unnecessary!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.