MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes thank you ! I think you have to close the previous thread ? It’s still open.

Reactions: 5
I wrote that title suggestion what seems like so long ago now, I forgot it said boner at the end and am now laughing at my own joke 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What is it about Bestival that means you have to dress like a bleep? Have I missed something?! I’ve been to many festivals and never worn Lycra...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I tried to explain to my 8 year old what secondhand embarrassment was last night. We were watching Victorious and she looked like she was cringing.

I should have just showed her the last 5min of that quiz disaster. I am sat, in my lounge, alone, absolutely mortified that anyone would prance around like that and think they funny. And that anyone watching would think it’s anything to aspire to. Secondhand embarrassment is all I can come up with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What is it about Bestival that means you have to dress like a bleep? Have I missed something?! I’ve been to many festivals and never worn Lycra...
Yes mermaid leggings and apparently no dick, it’s a fetching look that’s for sure! Middle aged loser Mer-eunuch

There’s 2 parts of what you wrote 👆that make me think I know you...your initials are they CC?
No, but this cc person is surely fantastic!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve got a feeling it’s a Bestival thing. I’ve been to a fair few festivals and I go for the music and the dance - not to get my fecking dressing up box out and shout “LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, aren’t I wearly wearly cerwazy and wacky. I’m a Scorpio ♏ I’m dead funny I am”.

You know these people are not crazy, wacky or funny, they are desperate attention seeking twats!

No, but this cc person is surely fantastic!
She only bleeping is...she’s my bestie from school 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just heard this part of the quiz 🤢 ‘Otillie was the number one girls’ name in the UK last year. I have a feeling it was something to do with us’ *smug face*

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Just heard this part of the quiz 🤢 ‘Otillie was the number one girls’ name in the UK last year. I have a feeling it was something to do with us’ *smug face*
Oh my god I want to punch him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve got a feeling it’s a Bestival thing. I’ve been to a fair few festivals and I go for the music and the dance - not to get my fecking dressing up box out and shout “LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, aren’t I wearly wearly cerwazy and wacky. I’m a Scorpio ♏ I’m dead funny I am”.

You know these people are not crazy, wacky or funny, they are desperate attention seeking twats!

She only bleeping is...she’s my bestie from school 🙌
Also other people have commented on this far more funnily and articulately (Keane) but I think this set were all losers in school and uni who’ve felt emboldened by insta and #brands so think this tit is genuinely cool. It’s really naff and cringey to witness, but they get to play at being ~aspirational for a weekend at Bestival amongst legions of weird beggy instaflogger wannabes in jorts and topman lace up plimsols. Tragic.

Also off topic but more covid rage - just seen our neighbours having another set of their parents over yet again - it’s pretty much daily both sets visiting - they’ve got two very young kids (under 3) they’re putting at risk and I’m horrified?! The dad is just on the door step (defs not 6 feet) he may as well come in and lick and cough all over them?! Take the baby out to Tesco and let him lick the door handles?! What the duck is wrong with people!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
He just makes my skin crawl. Do you honestly think anyone likes his crap??! I hate people chucking kids around. I never did it with mine he seems to think the twins are just there for him to throw about.
Give them some posh space and leave them one. I hated people picking me up when I was little. God he is so awful.
So many people died today, 10,000 this week, I really can't believe people are in the mood for his attention seeking crap.
Mortifying.
And my god she has sex with him I mean can you imagine anyone less attractive or fanciable.
Ick

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Also other people have commented on this far more funnily and articulately (Keane) but I think this set were all losers in school and uni who’ve felt emboldened by insta and #brands so think this tit is genuinely cool. It’s really naff and cringey to witness, but they get to play at being ~aspirational for a weekend at Bestival amongst legions of weird beggy instaflogger wannabes in jorts and
Agreed. It’s a parallel universe and they are like you say, emboldened by Instagram. Texas huns, iranians and scamp and dude wearing mummies from Surrey are hardly the barometer of cool though yet their fragile egos are so bloody simple, they believe the hype. They know they can get away with sequins and tit and the huns won’t know any better and will call them cool parents and the cycle continues.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Agreed. It’s a parallel universe and they are like you say, emboldened by Instagram. Texas huns, iranians and scamp and dude wearing mummies from Surrey are hardly the barometer of cool though yet their fragile egos are so bloody simple, they believe the hype. They know they can get away with sequins and tit and the huns won’t know any better and will call them cool parents and the cycle continues.
scamp and dude 😂 what’s that line H&M do for teenagers, it always has band shirts for bands like kiss and guns n roses, frayed light wash denim hot pants, and also overly patterned/embellished basics that are basically scamp & dude’s exact offering? Just gone on their site and it looks like it could be merch for LMFAO (remember them?) I really don’t get how they get away with asking for £55 for a black and gold foil jumper... in 2020 🤢

A lot of the #mama stuff looks really cheap but is far from it, absurd.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.