MOD & FOD #27 Roll out the bint in her leopard print, it’s the only way we’ll make a mint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full title thanks to @Dogmuck : Roll out the bint in her leopard print, it’s the only sure way we’ll make a mint! #missyouclemmie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It’s no wonder Clammie has made her twitter public now and FOD is rolling her out on IG - she’s St Clemmie of Midwifery. She is going to save us all from this pandemic with her #ivabs and leopard print jumpsuits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thanks 🙏🏼 @houseofhoop - my first thread title - I’m so proud to be able to add this to my CV along with my 100m swimming achievement - emosh 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Someone on Twitter has asked why MOD has returned (in the photo) dressed as Carole Baskin 🤣🤣🤣 (Sorry, just finished watching Tiger King)
05ED9A3B-A3B6-48BE-B363-2FAD23F18579.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Someone on Twitter has asked why MOD has returned (in the photo) dressed as Carole Baskin 🤣🤣🤣 (Sorry, just finished watching Tiger King)
View attachment 100956
I have a twatter account but don’t use it...set it up 10 years ago at least...but have no Fuxking idea how it works. Just got in there and was looking at the scouse rachel/clemmie et al exchange then it said tweet no longer available - does this mean it’s been removed?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My favourite thing about this new title is the #missyouclemmie

I ventured on to Fods Instagram last night, what a mistake that was. I’ve not been there in a while, the comments underneath thr picture of him and Clemmie were absolutely bile inducing . ‘We miss you Clemmie’ ‘clemmie come back’

fake a FAAARRRK!!! It horrified me that there is so many dumb idiots on Instagram who have absolutely no idea what a bleep these two are. Their lives must be very depressing to be able to identify so much with this pair of twats.

• Haha
  • Heart
My favourite thing about this new title is the #missyouclemmie

I ventured on to Fods Instagram last night, what a mistake that was. I’ve not been there in a while, the comments underneath thr picture of him and Clemmie were absolutely bile inducing . ‘We miss you Clemmie’ ‘clemmie come back’

fake a FAAARRRK!!! It horrified me that there is so many dumb idiots on Instagram who have absolutely no idea what a bleep these two are. Their lives must be very depressing to be able to identify so much with this pair of twats.
Hey 👋 Hoops good to see you back. Hope you and yours are well.
Now down to business...can you help me with my twatter conundrum above?

Reactions: 8
Hey 👋 Hoops good to see you back. Hope you and yours are well.
Now down to business...can you help me with my twatter conundrum above?
Errrrm I have no clue my friend!
Also all is well here in isolation... not killed my husband yet which is progress... you good?? 👌🏻😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone stated, quite rightly, that Twitter can slag off anyone with absolute ferocity and that’s ok on that platform if you’re in with the right crowd .Tattle however ; is seen as the pits of the earth for stating facts and questioning the morals and ethics of influencers who want to rinse followers of their cash.

Double standards and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I have a twatter account but don’t use it...set it up 10 years ago at least...but have no Fuxking idea how it works. Just got in there and was looking at the scouse rachel/clemmie et al exchange then it said tweet no longer available - does this mean it’s been removed?
It looks like MOD has deleted her account? I can’t find her now.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Very strange that she said they were keeping well in her Twitter account and yet according to FoD they were all unwell. Fark right off.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Very strange that she said they were keeping well in her Twitter account and yet according to FoD they were all unwell. Fark right off.
Because they are a pair of lying twats. Telling the truth doth not good content make.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.