MOD & FOD #27 Roll out the bint in her leopard print, it’s the only way we’ll make a mint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find if I’m quite partial to making a list. Influenced by budget clemmie obviously. I wish we could do a fod film club. Sit around in black polar necks drinking red wine and analyzing the themes and camera angles of fod’s oeuvres.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You bleeping legend - you covered that perfectly. I’m getting a lot of snarky looks from my husband today because I’m sat here gaffawing at you lot! BEST EASTER LOCKDOWN EVER 😍
The Campbestivalest Lockdown ever innit!! 😂 my eyeballs are burning from his vent over lycra clad shiny scaled flat arse bending shot 🙈

That pink bum bag 🤷🏻‍♀️ or as the Texas HuNz say "fanny pack"
What's the betting ol' Sly calls it a Vagina Package

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The Campbestivalest Lockdown ever innit!! 😂 my eyeballs are burning from his vent over lycra clad shiny scaled flat arse bending shot 🙈
Haaaaaa!!!!! I’d say that FODs greatest talent as a young British film maker, is his capture of unforgettable motifs. There’s been a lot of shiny, Lycra clad testicles lately. Perhaps reflecting the man’s frustration at no longer being able to procreate? At longer being able to pimp out toddlers? The image of the testicular life force, pushing against the restrictive, oppression of shiny lycra, I think reflects this frustration superbly. Bravo Fod!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I saw about 5 minutes of the quiz and here are my observations.

1. FOD had the look of a man doing butlins after the Albert hall. There were only 300 people watching and the look in his eyes suggested he knew the audience was made up of hate followers and Iranians.

2. The numbers went down when he started dad dancing. People do not like his dancing.

3. He threw one of the twins about without checking she was ok with it.

4. Clemmie nearly came oh but was too ashamed due to being a backstabbing racist. She sent a cactus instead. Perhaps a metaphor for she feels these days being locked down with fod.

5. Fod is much better to watch live. You can every little expression of insecurity and desperation without the editing.

6. He likes to think of himself as an old school raver. Us tattlers know he was wanking in his bedroom to keane as a teenager.

7. He’s a massive bellend.
Hate watchers and Iranians.

Howling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I saw about 5 minutes of the quiz and here are my observations.

1. FOD had the look of a man doing butlins after the Albert hall. There were only 300 people watching and the look in his eyes suggested he knew the audience was made up of hate followers and Iranians.

2. The numbers went down when he started dad dancing. People do not like his dancing.

3. He threw one of the twins about without checking she was ok with it.

4. Clemmie nearly came oh but was too ashamed due to being a backstabbing racist. She sent a cactus instead. Perhaps a metaphor for she feels these days being locked down with fod.

5. Fod is much better to watch live. You can every little expression of insecurity and desperation without the editing.

6. He likes to think of himself as an old school raver. Us tattlers know he was wanking in his bedroom to keane as a teenager.

7. He’s a massive bellend.
Haha, genius! You sum it up perfectly, with the dry distance of a war correspondent.
You are so right about all those unmissable flickers of desperation and insecurity. It was painful!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I find if I’m quite partial to making a list. Influenced by budget clemmie obviously. I wish we could do a fod film club. Sit around in black polar necks drinking red wine and analyzing the themes and camera angles of fod’s oeuvres.
Ooh yes. I want to wear a beret 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I never thought that at the grand age of 46, I’d be spending Easter lying on my bed discussing a strangers Lycra clad jewels with a bunch of (extremely funny) strangers. Best Easter ever. Thanks to Fods gift of Easter eggs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
No one has put forth a new thread title!! I put one down a couple of days ago. Not my best work, but nobody else has got their title hats on. Come onnnn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m no good at titles but here are some words for the mood board. Lycra, testicles, squashed, shiny, throbbing, desperate, bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How about
“It’s Easter, Fod has risen! Not a ‘kin chance in those Lycra pants”

No one has put forth a new thread title!! I put one down a couple of days ago. Not my best work, but nobody else has got their title hats on. Come onnnn
Lead me to it @PoorPatrol ill get it up...Mrs! Just call me fod inuendog

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Approved on my end (fnar fnar) It’s the resurrection but no erection. Not enough room. In clemmies jumpsuit. See? I’m no good at these...

I like to prance in clemmies threads, it’s where I keep my Easter eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How about
“It’s Easter, Fod has risen! Not a ‘kin chance in those Lycra pants”

Lead me to it @PoorPatrol ill get it up...Mrs! Just call me fod inuendog
I think it’s on page 48. Not brilliant!

I feel very strongly that FOD is a eunuch. We need that in there somewhere. Like he’s in a house “full of vaginas” so decided to get one... oh ffs I don’t know. I’m no wordsmith 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The only thread title I can think of is "FoD - He's just a bleep innit"

I'm in shock over the baby budgie smuggling 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.