MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone please find a new thread tittle with covid-19 in it, I’m so lame can’t think of anything lol
Nooo! 😆 Every other thread tile has coronavirus in it, no need to try to get it in

Not that I can think of anything better 😅

Reactions: 5
Roll out the bint in her leopard print, it’s the only sure way we’ll make a mint! #missyouclemmie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
They haven't had coronavirus, they've had clickbait virus, symptoms include claiming to be ill for engagement while also flouting all the NHS guidelines for self isolating once symptoms start and sliding the disgraced wife into grid posts because she can bear it no longer and is desperate to be seen in her superhero scrub costume again, easing her back in with a leopard print camel toe shot as a starter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Long time lurker here. Been self isolating and distance learning for a few weeks so probably a bit grumpy..... However, wtaf is wrong with the people commenting on slymons latest post??? The last few weeks have highlighted how many absolute fuckwits there are out there. Put aside the fact that we have a pandemic and people are struggling to understand and comply with the simplest of things.... stay at home means you can't go to the pub moron..... Why are this pair of idiotic instatwats still getting so much adoration. Clammie is a horrible creature. A nasty, racist, insincere bully. Together they are a disgusting grubby pair. Apart from the amount of over priced crap they have had, undeclared ads etc, they have and still are putting their children at tremendous risk. It makes me sick to the stomach. Why can't they do us a favour and just duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Whoops we were so busy hiding Clemmie we got covert confused with covid.

My numbers are dropping faster than Boris’s fever

Reactions: 4
I love the fact that Greg James and Bella Mackie find them as awful/fascinating as we do. He was having a twitter conversation with Scouse Rachel about them today.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Big love to you and anyone else feeling the covid anxiety right now, seriously tough times.
I volunteer for samaritans and I could not tell you how often I hear things along the lines of "I'm really struggling but don't want to burden friends/family as they are struggling with XY and Z or A has so much more to worry about than me/so many people have things worse" or even "I shouldn't be wasting your time there are people who need to speak to you more than I do/have worse problems than me" everyone's problems are relative to them and their situation, and everyone's pain and MH is equally important. We care, we care, we care I can't stress this enough. (The vast majority of) people are good and they care so much about you. Please talk to your friends and family and us if things are worrying you, don't let it mount up xxxxx (I know I'm late again to reply but just wanted to give some love to anyone struggling! I can't keep up with this thread being isolated with kids is busy 😂 and tbf I couldn't care less about the Sods right now but I do care about you lovely, bright and like minded people!)
You're an angel for volunteering & for this, thank you so much. It sounds silly but being reminded by smart women deos help, it was bad again last night & I got upset over work (AGAIN!!!) but I'd been speaking to another Tattler on DM & actually remembering what she said was what grounded me and made it all feel okay which is weird as we are all but anonymous trolls chatting together on the internet but it's a lovely community and I'm really grateful for all of your love, kindness & lolz <3

I'm getting better at actually speaking to my husband about it, also being good at actually doing things I enjoy (reading day today, just did lunch) rather than stewing in it all. Husband is updating my iPad (it usually lives in the kitchen rarely used, I used to watch TV on it when I did dinners loool) so I can watch some Netflix whilst I work cos I've had 2 weeks of giving 150% to a bunch of cunts who had to be mandated by gov't to stop me going in whilst pregnant! No more gonna chill the duck out across all remits of life!! xx

Long time lurker here. Been self isolating and distance learning for a few weeks so probably a bit grumpy..... However, wtaf is wrong with the people commenting on slymons latest post??? The last few weeks have highlighted how many absolute fuckwits there are out there. Put aside the fact that we have a pandemic and people are struggling to understand and comply with the simplest of things.... stay at home means you can't go to the pub moron..... Why are this pair of idiotic instatwats still getting so much adoration. Clammie is a horrible creature. A nasty, racist, insincere bully. Together they are a disgusting grubby pair. Apart from the amount of over priced crap they have had, undeclared ads etc, they have and still are putting their children at tremendous risk. It makes me sick to the stomach. Why can't they do us a favour and just duck off
WELCOME!! Agree completely lool, I think this is them being opportunistic to try and re-introduce Gimmie to the masses sympathetically? Hinting at the job too as if she may have gone back to working for the NHS to try and win some hearts... but looking at his comments there's 733 odd now, let's say 500 (bold I know) are enthusiastic for Clam... that's 0.05% of his following. If she comes back as part of the NHS love surge now it'll be so vulgar, but their entire lives to date have been v vulgar anyway, so entirely possible init.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You're an angel for volunteering & for this, thank you so much. It sounds silly but being reminded by smart women deos help, it was bad again last night & I got upset over work (AGAIN!!!) but I'd been speaking to another Tattler on DM & actually remembering what she said was what grounded me and made it all feel okay which is weird as we are all but anonymous trolls chatting together on the internet but it's a lovely community and I'm really grateful for all of your love, kindness & lolz <3

I'm getting better at actually speaking to my husband about it, also being good at actually doing things I enjoy (reading day today, just did lunch) rather than stewing in it all. Husband is updating my iPad (it usually lives in the kitchen rarely used, I used to watch TV on it when I did dinners loool) so I can watch some Netflix whilst I work cos I've had 2 weeks of giving 150% to a bunch of cunts who had to be mandated by gov't to stop me going in whilst pregnant! No more gonna chill the duck out across all remits of life!! xx

WELCOME!! Agree completely lool, I think this is them being opportunistic to try and re-introduce Gimmie to the masses sympathetically? Hinting at the job too as if she may have gone back to working for the NHS to try and win some hearts... but looking at his comments there's 733 odd now, let's say 500 (bold I know) are enthusiastic for Clam... that's 0.05% of his following. If she comes back as part of the NHS love surge now it'll be so vulgar, but their entire lives to date have been v vulgar anyway, so entirely possible init.
Thank you 😘
Really enjoy reading the comments on this platform but been too shy to take part!
I just reread my comment and am slightly embarrassed at how angry I obviously am 🤦‍♀️ but these two are just the pits. Using a bleeping killer virus to make content and get likes. So disgusting. I don't follow that many people on insta and actually unfollowed them both last summer after they were outed at a festival for using the nanny service whilst lecturing us on how to cope with kids at a festival. That pissed me off but slymons aggressive reaction to being politely asked to explain is what made me unfollow. Now this absolute tit show they are trying to pull. I mean this is a killer virus. It's likely we will all lose a loved one (clearly I bloody hope not) and this pair of tools are trying to capitalise on it. Unbefuckinglievable.

Oh man I was trying to not be so angry!!!! 👆

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I love the fact that Greg James and Bella Mackie find them as awful/fascinating as we do. He was having a twitter conversation with Scouse Rachel about them today.
And you just KNOW that Greg and Bella are 100% the kind of people the naff, sad SODs could see themselves sharing a bottle of #gifted wine and some #ad M&S nibbles with at Grey Towers... ha ha bleeping ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Infuencers call tattle the vilest most horrific place on the internet, but yet the BBC radio 1 breakfast host makes similar comments with no backlash in our often over sensitive world. Maybe it's just a normal site talking about the shity things public figures do ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
“Clammie’s outfit gives Si the hots, but we all know a leopard can’t change it’s spots!”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
10 days Quarantine with nagging Clementine.

Can't come up with anything better. I think I have lost all my brain cells watching TV and not talking to anyone in person.

Reactions: 7
A friend just lost his young cousin to Covid 19 so Simon can duck the duck off with pretending he got it for engagement. There is literally no level he won't stoop too for attention and I find him utterly repellant.

bleep

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What is it with him and these little cans of beer? Small hands? 👐 His hair is bigger than those palms man
He looks like a drunk homeless man.

A friend just lost his young cousin to Covid 19 so Simon can duck the duck off with pretending he got it for engagement. There is literally no level he won't stoop too for attention and I find him utterly repellant.

bleep
Omg, I am so sorry for your friend’s loss 🙏if you’re reading here Sly, maybe a littler decorum wouldn’t go amiss? YOU bleeping BELLEND.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.