MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at the latest pic and the comments remind me why I try and steer clear these days. God his sheep are quick to attack aren’t they?? Someone asked a simple question on whether FOD should have isolated for 14 days and the wolves descended, #bekind crew in action 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow she has a lot of positivity on that post! I wonder if she will be tempted to open up her account again. It’s difficult to know for sure about FODS movements as we know he sometimes doesn’t post in real time. But seems weird he was posting all that unfunny stuff about the virus and then not actually saying I think we have it, very odd.

Reactions: 10
Those sunglasses can't hide the lifelessness behind her eyes and her smile looks like Slymon has forced her into the pic 😬😆

• Haha
I’ve fallen wayyy behind but pretty sure I’ve just caught up! Sending positive wishes to all and hope you’re all safe and healthy.

They’re definitely testing the waters to see if she can return. Whether she’ll go for it now all the huns left their usual drivel comments who knows. I don’t blame her for drinking her way through isolation with FOD though! 🥂

Anyone remember those cut out dolls you'd get in girls comics in the 80s? You'd cut it out and stick it on cardboard then cut out different little paper outfits with fold over tabs to attach to the cardboard mounted doll....
He has a Clemmie sized one. He got 'her' out at Christmas, on holiday and last night. She's sooo fun, Cardboard Clam. Livens up the ol' gram feed when Huns are dropping off quicker than an international viral attack.

Those two are their own strain of virus I swear. Pretty sure the kidlets would have gotten ill also? AND if Fodz n Clamz were so poorly what the duck was he doing taking the kids to the beach?!

Yoo hoo Mr & Mrs Snooper - newsflash: you're still both cunts. Start a new social media site for yourselves , Cuntsagram. You'll reign over it forever.

(Just woke up - grrrrr)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
A friend of a friend has left a lovely to see you back Clemmie comment, I'm pretty sure she only started following let alone commenting post Alicegate. Her motives are probably just to get them to push her Esty store. I wonder how many of these gushing comments are from people thinking they can befriend them as higher tier instgrammers have ditched them? All so grubby.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
To be fair to Clammie she’s lost some timber and that’s defo not an M&S smock dress. I’ve seen those tits pushing up to a bloke before🤔Oh that’s right, that bloke she got off with on that reality show. Same tits, different day, different bloke...standard.
I think it’s just a flattering angle 🤪 I bet that was the best of 973 attempts at getting a photo of her in which Sly thinks she looks hawt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve fallen wayyy behind but pretty sure I’ve just caught up! Sending positive wishes to all and hope you’re all safe and healthy.

They’re definitely testing the waters to see if she can return. Whether she’ll go for it now all the huns left their usual drivel comments who knows. I don’t blame her for drinking her way through isolation with FOD though! 🥂
I was full of hate enough with the impact of COVID 19 on the world as we know it but thanks to Simon’s latest post it’s nice to know there’s always room for a little bit more

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s lying, I’ve no doubt whatsoever.
He’s definitely lying. And he looks like a massive prick for it because why were you at the beach and at the supermarket if you suspect you have Coronavirus?! It just makes him look completely irresponsible, which we know he is but yeah Sly, keep putting it out there for the world to see what a prize cock you are!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The thing is it’s people like Simon who don’t take it seriously that are forcing some of us to socially *isolate* rather than just distance as the advice has been. It’s so bleeping selfish, and so tit we can’t trust anyone to behave themselves??

The pair of them are also absolutely thick, the chief medical adviser has said explicitly that during this time people will still get “normal” colds or illnesses and not to worry or mistake them for Corona. I think I’m under the weather (certainly not corona!!) from all the worry and upset of the last fortnight but I wouldn’t go round telling people because you know they’ll fear the worse! But I’m also not a pathological attention seeker who flogs the kids online and chucked the vulture ravaged corpse of my missus under a bus so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I was full of hate enough with the impact of COVID 19 on the world as we know it but thanks to Simon’s latest post it’s nice to know there’s always room for a little bit more
Ha ha! There isn’t one like on that photo from anyone she’d be interested in though, not a single instamum or anyone she’d feel pumped up with pride for being noticed by. Soz Clam bit what did you expect?! The only people with any love left for you and are the plebs for whom you always showed such a gross disdain because you obviously didn’t deem them to be a covetable or cool enough group of followers. And perhaps now you realise all your mumfluencer mates only hung onto your coattails because for some inexplicable reason you had the largest following?! Anyway hope you’re enjoying the Mother Pukka show from Grey Towers and are big enough to be able to give credit where it’s due! Lots of love! Bye!

The thing is it’s people like Simon who don’t take it seriously that are forcing some of us to socially *isolate* rather than just distance as the advice has been. It’s so bleeping selfish, and so tit we can’t trust anyone to behave themselves??

The pair of them are also absolutely thick, the chief medical adviser has said explicitly that during this time people will still get “normal” colds or illnesses and not to worry or mistake them for Corona. I think I’m under the weather (certainly not corona!!) from all the worry and upset of the last fortnight but I wouldn’t go round telling people because you know they’ll fear the worse! But I’m also not a pathological attention seeker who flogs the kids online and chucked the vulture ravaged corpse of my missus under a bus so 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would actually have a modicum of respect for him if he did some decent role modelling during this time, he’d say ‘Oh but that’s not my job, I’m just here for the lolzzzzz’ but you donned your dumb mask and did a semi-serious post on your way to Manila Sly, so which is it? Here for the lols or using your platform for some good? He’s such a twit, just when I think he can’t get anymore desperate and loathsome, here he is with something so utterly pathetic and crass: pretending to have Covid for likes. I mean WTAF?! How thick must his followers be to lap this up and support it? In the midst of this hideous pandemic where people are genuinely so, so ill and actually DYING and a financial crisis which will ruin so many people and take years for us to recover from, the SODs really do show themselves up for being tacky, irrelevant and really not very smart. And it actually shows Sly doesn’t really have any respect for NHS workers either - beyond his moi woif catchis baybeees 🤤🤤🤤 gloat. duck OFF SLY AND TAKE YOUR RANCID, SNAKE OF A WIFE WITH YOU! Idiotic twats!

She wore that catsuit at Bestival and it is very flattering .
Probably has a built in Spanx!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh man, I don’t know. Does Clemmie really have friends to be chatting with, or are they just testing the waters?

And wtaf is she wearing? If she approved of that photo then we all need to realise that she’s absolutely cool with FOD’s posts.
Maybe Clem has real friends now, instead of her insta-posse of wannabes??

Reactions: 3
Aww thank you!! & YES but we're referring to her by it now so I'm scared of 'ruining' it ahead of the time? And people say they had to see the baby before they 'knew' the name, how did you guys (with kids) do it??

And omg therapy on Skype sounds amazing, and he's right but you still feel guilty don't you!! I do gratitude lists and I should do them more when feeling like this but it's hard.

Also MOVIE LIST please do share - I watched the Platform the other day, it's really dark/a bit gory (had to look away) and there's definitely implied sexual violence so proceed with caution but it was quite an immersive experience? Like I'm not a film person and was 100% captured by it the whole way through, no tattle checking at all?!

You're right & that's actually what they say in early recovery, one day (or hour / or 15 mins) at a time. Today's news (not that any of us with anxiety should be watching it right now) said how the 12 weeks is a huge ask for anyone to step out of society and how they're considering MH during this period so they are aware of how difficult it is?? Although as she said the reduction in stress from commuting is good, and tbh having the flexibility to do the washing up / clean the kitchen whilst you make ur normal teas in the day is nice. So not all hell !!

Thank you for being here though I'm so glad we have our SOD tattle fam xxxx
Big love to you and anyone else feeling the covid anxiety right now, seriously tough times.
I volunteer for samaritans and I could not tell you how often I hear things along the lines of "I'm really struggling but don't want to burden friends/family as they are struggling with XY and Z or A has so much more to worry about than me/so many people have things worse" or even "I shouldn't be wasting your time there are people who need to speak to you more than I do/have worse problems than me" everyone's problems are relative to them and their situation, and everyone's pain and MH is equally important. We care, we care, we care I can't stress this enough. (The vast majority of) people are good and they care so much about you. Please talk to your friends and family and us if things are worrying you, don't let it mount up xxxxx (I know I'm late again to reply but just wanted to give some love to anyone struggling! I can't keep up with this thread being isolated with kids is busy 😂 and tbf I couldn't care less about the Sods right now but I do care about you lovely, bright and like minded people!)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone please find a new thread tittle with covid-19 in it, I’m so lame can’t think of anything lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.