MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night one of the insta mama/blagger/fluencers had put on their stories about giving their freebies to NHS staff and had tagged a load of others....bet they’re fuming they’ve been pressured into giving their free tit away! After all, they’ve worked hard for that!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Last night one of the insta mama/blagger/fluencers had put on their stories about giving their freebies to NHS staff and had tagged a load of others....bet they’re fuming they’ve been pressured into giving their free tit away! After all, they’ve worked hard for that!
Interesting, not seen that one shared - however they ALL managed to share the #bekind memes within hours of CF death! 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
5.i can’t cope
6. #stayathome
7. THIS 👉 (copy generic meme)
8. Support small business(es) #gift
9. I know it’s scary times but I’m just trying to bring some lightheartedness to this situation
10. I’m so #blessed to have (a) this platform (b) this insta community
11. Breakfast/lunch/dinner
12. Screen time
13. Piece of paper with school work on...use point 5!
FULL HOUSE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh lovely! Some insta twit giving away some (probably slightly used) tit that she didn't pay for, didn't need and most probably didn't want to someone working there arse off in the real world. 🙄 They probably don't want your #gifted tat anyway love. Heaven forbid these idiots put their hands in their own pockets and do something actually charitable! These knobs infuriate me!

5.i can’t cope
6. #stayathome
7. THIS 👉 (copy generic meme)
8. Support small business(es) #gift
9. I know it’s scary times but I’m just trying to bring some lightheartedness to this situation
10. I’m so #blessed to have (a) this platform (b) this insta community
11. Breakfast/lunch/dinner
12. Screen time
13. Piece of paper with school work on...use point 5!
14. Them prancing around to a tik tok video "to keep up moral/lighten the mood/keep positive"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh lovely! Some insta twit giving away some (probably slightly used) tit that she didn't pay for, didn't need and most probably didn't want to someone working there arse off in the real world. 🙄 They probably don't want your #gifted tat anyway love. Heaven forbid these idiots put their hands in their own pockets and do something actually charitable! These knobs infuriate me!

14. Them prancing around to a tik tok video "to keep up moral/lighten the mood/keep positive"
This is exactly it, love how these influencers fail to consider the HUGE influence some of them have with these brands. Why not mandate that as part of your next campaign you want XYZ donation to the NHS / a food bank / whatever?

Sorry but they got the privilege of having that skincare / makeup sent specific to their needs (dry / oily / sensitive / whatever skin) how useful is that going to be to a range of women (and men) working at the NHS? Why not use your in with the brand to get them all stuff they actually need - like lovely moisturiser for their over washed hands, more PPE using their factory’s capacity, whatever?

Also unsurprisingly misses the mark for what life is like for most women in this country?? At the moment it’s a state of national emergency, I’m sure having a cupboard full of food and their cars topped up with fuel goes a hell of a way longer than £60 moisturiser no one in their right mind would replenish?

This is exactly it, love how these influencers fail to consider the HUGE influence some of them have with these brands. Why not mandate that as part of your next campaign you want XYZ donation to the NHS / a food bank / whatever?

Sorry but they got the privilege of having that skincare / makeup sent specific to their needs (dry / oily / sensitive / whatever skin) how useful is that going to be to a range of women (and men) working at the NHS? Why not use your in with the brand to get them all stuff they actually need - like lovely moisturiser for their over washed hands, more PPE using their factory’s capacity, whatever?

Also unsurprisingly misses the mark for what life is like for most women in this country?? At the moment it’s a state of national emergency, I’m sure having a cupboard full of food and their cars topped up with fuel goes a hell of a way longer than £60 moisturiser no one in their right mind would replenish?
Exactly this. The likes of Joe Wicks (not FOD as he’s small fry) should be shouting out Gousto to help NHS workers at this time not instadicks sending them cast offs!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly this. The likes of Joe Wicks (not FOD as he’s small fry) should be shouting out Gousto to help NHS workers at this time not instadicks sending them cast offs!
It’d also be so easy for them to raise money SO quickly, too?! They could do exclusive content and sell it at £2/£5/whatever a pop with funds going towards an emergency fund, I mean FFS Martin Lewis has put £3mil into one and is having other ££ ppl pool in too.

Also related - on the plus size influencer thread someone posted how fuller figure fuller bust was asking for DONATIONS at this time because she is worried about paying the bills! These lot are bleeping thick, she’s been around 10+ years how has she not sorted a rainy day fund for the inevitable? Are they planning to #influence us into our retirement too? She then posted an ASOS haul apparently - lord help us all !

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh my FOD I thought poor Pablo was gonna get his head stamped on in today's 'workout' jeeeez Sly... #bekind innit.
Also I'm in mood with the lack of tampons in the world. However, incontinent people all over the country will be pissing their beds as the shelves are full of bladder leakage paraphanelia!
Maybe Clammie's big comeback will be her #beingkind and #gifting her used blobby-cup via her 'What Clammie Wore' page? I would put nothing past either of them to be honest! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
that story with Simon doing that bleeping Joe Wicks workout (real original, sly)...he just has to be the centre of attention at all times doesn't he?

I have an imagine of him lying with his head on Clemmie's lap, sobbing silently and saying 'I know the followers love me for the twins, but when will they love me for ME :cry:?'. poor old simon.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my FOD I thought poor Pablo was gonna get his head stamped on in today's 'workout' jeeeez Sly... #bekind innit.
Also I'm in mood with the lack of tampons in the world. However, incontinent people all over the country will be pissing their beds as the shelves are full of bladder leakage paraphanelia!
Maybe Clammie's big comeback will be her #beingkind and #gifting her used blobby-cup via her 'What Clammie Wore' page? I would put nothing past either of them to be honest! 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is going to sound really weird & I appreciate not everyone likes pads but I have about 6 packs of body form I’ve had to buy in emergencies (usually use period pants) and just taken 1/2 out of, if you want sending them say x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is going to sound really weird & I appreciate not everyone likes pads but I have about 6 packs of body form I’ve had to buy in emergencies (usually use period pants) and just taken 1/2 out of, if you want sending them say x
You are an absolute darling, truly!
If I need to take you up on this I'll let you know in the next few days 💛💛 the crampy pain is here but the real deal is yet to arrive. I've never described a period with such positivity 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You are an absolute darling, truly!
If I need to take you up on this I'll let you know in the next few days 💛💛 the crampy pain is here but the real deal is yet to arrive. I've never described a period with such positivity 🤣
Who’d have known this is the direction the SOD thread would go ey? 😂 We started out dissecting their selling of childhood, Burton jeans and haunted house & now here we are, offering to send menstruation products through the Royal Mail because a virus is ravaging the country. Honestly though please do say - it’s no bother I’ve got a few first class stamps at home and I figure I could lay them out like a letter and just pop it in a post box? Good luck with your period in these trying times though, duck cravings when you’re too scared to nip round the shop for fear of getting struck down by the virus??

Also may be speaking too soon but I had the Ocado count down of doom on my work laptop all day and shockingly managed to secure a slot for tomorrow if anyone else is trying. I’ve heard other people getting slots for other supermarkets if they log on at midnight? We’re still getting the bulk of our food from a meat man & a fruit/veg place so I’m 90% vegetable now. I’m running low on jam & a croissant is a long but distant memory so really excited for them. We also got pizza for Friday night 💅🏻 Bet none of this comes but for now dreaming of junk food 🥰

Also is anyone else now properly socially isolating, not just distancing? I don’t trust ppl are taking this seriously enough and don’t wanna catch their covid down the shops so we’re not leaving for tit apart from my hosp appts. Wondering if it’s good for our mental health tbh :/

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought he was ill?
Two days ago he was in bed ticking off the symptoms in a game of covid bingo wearing his denim jacket.
Today he’s like the bloody green goddess lapping up Wicks on his flat screen running on the spot!!!!

It’s a miracle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I used to love following finlay fox, but it’s always an ad

And also, as a nurse, the last thing I want is your sloppy seconds! Infuriating
Ps I am a long time lurker, not really a poster, but sending big love to you all. Here is Australia things aren’t as bad, I feel our hospitals are starting to ramp things up (cancelled non urgent surgeries so we can train for the pandemic). Reading this has been a reprieve through the anxiety. Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.