MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great minds @SaladDressing I said this a few threads back. I thought we could incorporate all the different Clammie evolutions in all her favourite locations. Breton top with fringe on to nasty yellow smock fringe off. You also need to find Clammie’s arch nemesis’s DLAM, mouth open wearing something cheap nasty and pink, Budget Clemmie wearing Timmy mallet glasses and something stained and worst of all FOD, runnng around trying to get her back to the attic.
I still think this could’ve been her come back. Too late now Clam. Too late.

I can make this happen. I seem to have the time.
Each page of the book is a different level of the mansion of sadness, with the last level being a labour ward with Clammie showing off her jewellery.
Don’t forget the level of a generic insta gathering type thing surrounded by all the clones (sorry, insta huns)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just been blocked on my other account!

Somebody had put where’s Clemmie blah blah so I put she’s been practising lockdown since November! Prob blocked within 20 mins!

Probably a good thing as his smug face would make me want to smash my phone at the moment!
Make another account soldier...your Tattle needs you 👉👆👇👊🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Great minds @SaladDressing I said this a few threads back. I thought we could incorporate all the different Clammie evolutions in all her favourite locations. Breton top with fringe on to nasty yellow smock fringe off. You also need to find Clammie’s arch nemesis’s DLAM, mouth open wearing something cheap nasty and pink, Budget Clemmie wearing Timmy mallet glasses and something stained and worst of all FOD, runnng around trying to get her back to the attic.
I still think this could’ve been her come back. Too late now Clam. Too late.

I can make this happen. I seem to have the time.

Ohhh I didn't see that comment, I don't recall it anyway so big apologies!
Good idea tho 🤣 that family are missing out on loadsa'money by not listening to us 🤣

And the jumpers - hell yeah!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone else think Fods new cover photo looks like he’s emerging from a vagina? 10cm dilated! Maybe this is the subtle Clammie come back and she’s stood this side just waiting to catch him 🤔
Your comment has reminded me of that time he filmed himself crawling out of a cupboard, pretending he was a baby being born. And Clemmie was there having to pretend to deliver him and looking like she wanted to die. Sometimes I remember the surreal tit the two of them posted and I can’t quite tell if it’s real life.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Your comment has reminded me of that time he filmed himself crawling out of a cupboard, pretending he was a baby being born.
It’s been ages since he popped out of a cupboard.

Imagine living with a man who repeatedly pops out of cupboards.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Each page of the book is a different level of the mansion of sadness, with the last level being a labour ward with Clammie showing off her jewellery.
Don’t forget the level of a generic insta gathering type thing surrounded by all the clones (sorry, insta huns)
Camp Bestival would be a great one too.

Ohhh I didn't see that comment, I don't recall it anyway so big apologies!
Good idea tho 🤣 that family are missing out on loadsa'money by not listening to us 🤣

And the jumpers - hell yeah!
No need to apologise. I think we’re all on the same wavelength. We’ve offered her so many great come back ideas. No idea why she hasn’t taken any of them on board.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Right we are only 3 days in to this tit...someone is gonna have to take, Joe fecking Bodycoach twit, out. I’m prepared to pay 💰 BIG for any of you trolls who are also assassins. If I see another video of people doing the 9am workout with their kids then I’m gonna do some damage. FOD, Stacey Solomon, Mrs Meldrum, pink bath twit, multitwat...bleeping hell its boring af, I thought these people were #inspirational #contentcreators #shamazing..or am I just miserable menopausal twit? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Right we are only 3 days in to this tit...someone is gonna have to take, Joe fecking Bodycoach twit, out. I’m prepared to pay 💰 BIG for any of you trolls who are also assassins. If I see another video of people doing the 9am workout with their kids then I’m gonna do some damage. FOD, Stacey Solomon, Mrs Meldrum, pink bath twit, multitwat...bleeping hell its boring af, I thought these people were #inspirational #contentcreators #shamazing..or am I just miserable menopausal twit? 🤷‍♀️
i'm bored already that i've hoovered three times

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if FOD is tagging joe wicks everyday to try and get his free Gusto boxes delivered again. Thebodycoach is a major stakeholder of gusto

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I wonder if FOD is tagging joe wicks everyday to try and get his free Gusto boxes delivered again. Thebodycoach is a major stakeholder of gusto
I highly doubt it was really him who replied and that was such a generic reply to his story. Brands ALL THE TIME reply to people tagging them in their stories with generic emojis etc.. from clothing to beverages (I work in media). He most likely has someone working (from home atm) on social media, posting, replying etc... it's to boost engagement and create a sense of a community within his followers, so Slymon, stop. You're not BFFs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I highly doubt it was really him who replied and that was such a generic reply to his story. Brands ALL THE TIME reply to people tagging them in their stories with generic emojis etc.. from clothing to beverages (I work in media). He most likely has someone working (from home atm) on social media, posting, replying etc... it's to boost engagement and create a sense of a community within his followers, so Slymon, stop. You're not BFFs.
Oh definitely, it really helps keep up this influencer charade that every reply is from the face on the account when they have several social media managers. Allows people with big teams to pretend they're just someone at home like you and me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I bleeping hate Joe Wicks. Squeaky voiced prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I bleeping hate jo wicks too. I can’t bear the thought of 3 months of instakiddies doing this shite and the mummies banging on about how much they hurt the next day. Covid19 insta mummy bingo:

1. It’s 3pm time for wine!
2. This is what a teacher told me about home learning, don’t be so hard on yourself.
3. Jo fuvking wicks
4. A meme with a lockdown poem on it

This is all I’ve got so far. I love the fact they’ve been starved of content like a virus during lockdown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
FOD wet his pants the other day over an emoji reply from Joe Wicks. He is most definitely on the beg for free food.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bleeping hate jo wicks too. I can’t bear the thought of 3 months of instakiddies doing this shite and the mummies banging on about how much they hurt the next day. Covid19 insta mummy bingo:

1. It’s 3pm time for wine!
2. This is what a teacher told me about home learning, don’t be so hard on yourself.
3. Jo fuvking wicks
4. A meme with a lockdown poem on it

This is all I’ve got so far. I love the fact they’ve been starved of content like a virus during lockdown.
5.i can’t cope
6. #stayathome
7. THIS 👉 (copy generic meme)
8. Support small business(es) #gift
9. I know it’s scary times but I’m just trying to bring some lightheartedness to this situation
10. I’m so #blessed to have (a) this platform (b) this insta community
11. Breakfast/lunch/dinner
12. Screen time
13. Piece of paper with school work on...use point 5!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.