MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m no doctor but that fucker doesn’t seem in any way sick! Plus if he was he’d get the fck off his bastard phone and Instagram! Yep that’s right, it was just content for the LOLz and the hunz. He’s defo looking for a CBeebies job 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m no doctor but that fucker doesn’t seem in any way sick! Plus if he was he’d get the fck off his bastard phone and Instagram! Yep that’s right, it was just content for the LOLz and the hunz. He’s defo looking for a CBeebies job 🤮
Omg is he telling his hunz he’s got covid-19?! I’m blocked 😅

Omg he's photoshopped himself into nature's picture frame 😂😂😂😂
God. Just when the cuntishness had reached its lowest level....

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think Fods new cover photo looks like he’s emerging from a vagina? 10cm dilated! Maybe this is the subtle Clammie come back and she’s stood this side just waiting to catch him 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Had to have a break for mr twit as I can’t bear to see him telling me to stay in and bang, he’s done one tonight....makes me want to go out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
duck me he’s relentless today. I thought he was supposed to be ill/working from home/ home schooling/looking after his kids - how does he find the time for all this tit? I was about to write before he thinks he’s doing the world a favour like a public service announcement- then he wrote it 😏 wanker!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What does it say on his jumper?

Had to have a break for mr twit as I can’t bear to see him telling me to stay in and bang, he’s done one tonight....makes me want to go out!
Me too. tit just got very real in our lives. I can’t be doing with his frivolous drivel. Literally can’t face it or I’ll explode.

This has divorcee okcupid photo written all over it, think it’s the (needless?) smug/triumphant expression on his face.
He looks so old. Like he’s ageing by the minute. Badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What does it say on his jumper?

Me too. tit just got very real in our lives. I can’t be doing with his frivolous drivel. Literally can’t face it or I’ll explode.
I AM a fuckwit is what it should say, absolute moron.🥵🤬🤳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I AM a fuckwit is what it should say, absolute moron.🥵🤬🤳
We should get him a “The Fodcliffe” one printed.

His head. It’s superimposed between 2 cliff faces. On his profile. Why? He looks like a tit.
Yes I’ve been drinking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Fodding hell I've missed loads the last few days cos I keep falling asleep - I reckon he's saying they're both ill to cover two sides of the story:
1) Put a temporary pause on 'Where's Clammie?' now we've revealed she's dribbling and rocking in the attic.
2) Sympathy from the HuNz.

'Where's Clammie?' could be a new parody 'Where's Wally' style book... 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just been blocked on my other account!

Somebody had put where’s Clemmie blah blah so I put she’s been practising lockdown since November! Prob blocked within 20 mins!

Probably a good thing as his smug face would make me want to smash my phone at the moment!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Fodding hell I've missed loads the last few days cos I keep falling asleep - I reckon he's saying they're both ill to cover two sides of the story:
1) Put a temporary pause on 'Where's Clammie?' now we've revealed she's dribbling and rocking in the attic.
2) Sympathy from the HuNz.

'Where's Clammie?' could be a new parody 'Where's Wally' style book... 🤔
Great minds @SaladDressing I said this a few threads back. I thought we could incorporate all the different Clammie evolutions in all her favourite locations. Breton top with fringe on to nasty yellow smock fringe off. You also need to find Clammie’s arch nemesis’s DLAM, mouth open wearing something cheap nasty and pink, Budget Clemmie wearing Timmy mallet glasses and something stained and worst of all FOD, runnng around trying to get her back to the attic.
I still think this could’ve been her come back. Too late now Clam. Too late.

As long as it’s free he’ll wear it.
I can make this happen. I seem to have the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.