MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His latest post was so misjudged. Read the bleeping room, you idiot. And why are people still sticking up for him?!! And his stories! I am cringing with second hand embarrassment. The thing with trying to ‘help people forget about the serious stuff through laughter’ is that you have to actually be funny. Something he is not and never has been. What a total and utter head.

Reactions: 25
If he goes on about entertaining children at home being a chore I’ll bloody deck him. He works from home 80% of the time anyway, Clemmie is allegedly still suspended. They don’t have the concerns of where’s my child’s next meal going to come from because they’re bleeping minted/loss of earnings because they’re not paid hourly.

I imagine that they have the audacity to send the girls to school through Clemmie’s tenuous link to the NHS though.

I’m a teacher too, sending positive thoughts to you and your students 🤞

There’s no way in hell they’d send the kids to a ramsgate primary with all the vulnerable povos!! If they do, I hope fod does a sketch on it like he did when they went to Africa to save the children.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m so confused. How do people find this funny, entertaining, light relief?
Ooh this is so hilarious. It’s made my day. My kids will be off school for 6 months, my friends and family are becoming ill, possibly dying, we have no pasta and using The Sun to
Wipe our arses. Our holiday is cancelled. Probably not covered on insurance. But thank FOD for you FOD! All my cares and worries have now vanished thanks to you and your dazzling whit.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ooh this is so hilarious. It’s made my day. My kids will be off school for 6 months, my friends and family are becoming ill, possibly dying, we have no pasta and using The Sun to
Wipe our arses. Our holiday is cancelled. Probably not covered on insurance. But thank FOD for you FOD! All my cares and worries have now vanished thanks to you and your dazzling whit.
Because they are base twats! Most of them can’t spell you’re or your. If they find that shite amusing it’s highly likely they are dead!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Because they are base twats! Most of them can’t spell you’re or your. If they find that shite amusing it’s highly likely they are dead!
And I’m surprised no one has picked him up on his persistent misspelling of coronavirus.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just checked - yeah; absence of shame, nothing funny, rerun of old video, tired sexist tropes, product placement (DELL!), hateful beanie and an energy-sucking grey room.

NB - He still has the money from AXA.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And I’m surprised no one has picked him up on his persistent misspelling of coronavirus.
Every. bleeping. Post.

And I'm sorry, but "🤷🏼‍♂️ I like to break things down to find the humour in all situations, it's my coping mechanism" just means "I'm emotionally repressed". He's already said his family are stiff upper lip types, and he "can't understand" why Clemmie gets emotional/angry about stuff. For FoDs sake, it must be amazing to walk around so repressed and removed from reality that you single handedly murder what was left of your own (previously lucrative) social media career.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And what's with the bleeping pink background on all his apology/explanation posts. Has anyone told him women can see other colours as well?

Sorry - back again. Just seen he's told someone in his comments who said he was increasingly out of touch with most people's line of thought "I'm sorry I don't tow the line".

JESUS, MAN. What did that £££££ education get you? I went to an inner city comp and I know it's "Toe the line".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
JESUS, MAN. What did that £££££ education get you? I went to an inner city comp and I know it's "Toe the line".
Honestly, it does make you wonder because he can't string a sentence together and has absolutely no charm/charisma and that's what I thought a huge part of the benefits to these schools was, giving you the language & skillset to schmooze other MC ppl in the work place?

I live near a load of outstanding secondaries and the private schools actually perform worse than them, we were looking at primaries (with the idea they'd 'guarantee' entry to a grammar, yes I'm a massive class traitor for this) and they're not as good either. I wonder what would then motivate a parent to pay for it other than utter contempt for children from poor/non white/other immigrant households... ideas on the back of a postage stamp???

I don't understand how anyone who's not on the sex offender's register can find kids so interesting/amusing to watch anyway, like I dgaf if ur kid skived nursery tbh, sorry hun.

If you're a normal functioning adult why would you entertain yourself with the goings on of a stranger's kids? Didn't Cosby have a whole show like this too? bleeping weirdos the lot of em

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I just wish fod and other instagrammers would do some good for society instead of doing selfies and showing off their home and kids. There are currently an abundance of Facebook and Whatapp groups they can join, supporting those who are self isolating and vulnerable. Instead of preaching about how we should help small businesses, show us how you do it. Use your influence for the greater good and not for your own needs and wants.

Reactions: 8
And what's with the bleeping pink background on all his apology/explanation posts. Has anyone told him women can see other colours as well?

Sorry - back again. Just seen he's told someone in his comments who said he was increasingly out of touch with most people's line of thought "I'm sorry I don't tow the line".

maybe he's hooked himself up behind the car, so mOd can tow him......to the tip, he likes to hang out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The way he’s describing himself in his stories you’d think he was about to be flown out to entertain the troops. FOD: the Vera Lynn of Corona.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Every. bleeping. Post.

And I'm sorry, but "🤷🏼‍♂️ I like to break things down to find the humour in all situations, it's my coping mechanism" just means "I'm emotionally repressed". He's already said his family are stiff upper lip types, and he "can't understand" why Clemmie gets emotional/angry about stuff. For FoDs sake, it must be amazing to walk around so repressed and removed from reality that you single handedly murder what was left of your own (previously lucrative) social media career.
I think it must be easy to be so blasé and think everything can be broken down into a joke when you’ve just earned a 5 figure fee for a 1 minute ad. Disastrous move or not. He’s not bothered. They have plenty of money in the SOD family business. They can keep drawing dividends. He’s still getting paid if he’s off work no doubt. They can batten down the hatches at Fathering/Mothering Heights and carry on. The real worries and anxieties of ordinary folks at the moment won’t touch them. Totally and utterly out of touch.
It might be a coping mechanism FOR HIM. But that just reinforces the fact he’s an MC privileged wanker.
I also imagine Clemmie is still suspended on full pay. NHS money that could better spent elsewhere right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I blocked him yesterday, so I wouldn't be tempted to even hate watch him! Plenty of people are being entertaining on IG and coping with the situation by finding things to laugh about - the difference is that they're actually funny!

I can cope with people having a crap different sense of humour, of course, but what does me in is that we know he's not posting for our benefit but so he can get more crappy ad work. The number of his followers who seem to believe he's actually doing them a service almost made my head explode yesterday, so a blocking it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Honestly, it does make you wonder because he can't string a sentence together and has absolutely no charm/charisma and that's what I thought a huge part of the benefits to these schools was, giving you the language & skillset to schmooze other MC ppl in the work place?

I live near a load of outstanding secondaries and the private schools actually perform worse than them, we were looking at primaries (with the idea they'd 'guarantee' entry to a grammar, yes I'm a massive class traitor for this) and they're not as good either. I wonder what would then motivate a parent to pay for it other than utter contempt for children from poor/non white/other immigrant households... ideas on the back of a postage stamp???
It’s utter snobbery and status-giving (except it’s not really, just in the minute minds of these numbnut twats) and so that these masterbatory sharents have something else to define themselves by and crow about when they’re playing their pathetic game of one upmanship.
There are some amazing primaries around here yet even at the newborn weigh clinic I used to go there were mums who were like ‘oh mine will definitely go to prep school’ and I was like WHY? do you know how lucky we are to have some of the best state primaries in the country?! ‘Well I don’t know about those as I said MINE IS GOING TO PREP SCHOOL... did you all hear me when I said MINE IS GOING TO PREP SCHOOL!’ It’s hilariously pathetic! Like ok spend thousands of pounds when you could have something even better for free?! Enjoy the cute little formal uniform and telling everyone that your three year old is already at a fee paying school while we all cackle about how dumb you are. Secondary schools I feel slightly differently about but that’s just because our local state ones are not very good at the moment, loads of time for that to change though!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Because they bleeping idiots.. and are probably the same twunts who have stockpiled with enough toilet rolls and pasta to last them 5 years..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.