MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear...I always thought this could be her forte but perhaps not. She comes across as bored, irritated and cold. I know it’s hard to give advice like this but she doesnt come across with as having any gravitas or likeability. Soz Clem, it’s a no from me!

She doesn’t seem to have a lot of compassion, it’s all about her - getting her fizzog on national tv. She always seems so sanctimonious and uptight.
Some of it came across quite patronising as well i thought...

Reactions: 4
Anyone ever googled any of the Hoopers or their kids and looked on the ‘images’ tab? There are literally hundreds of images......I can’t imagine how my kids would feel if there was that much of their life online? Maybe they’d love it at first, but I think probably over time that would change to horror and being really uncomfortable with it. I know my 8 yr old would love it lol, but my 12 yr old would be mortified, particularly the ones where they aren’t fully clothed.
Yes, and then googled my own children's names for comparison!

Reactions: 5
Oh hello 👋 oddly Slys numbers are on the rise...not galloping up like when he buys big bots but slowly creeping up🤔. Has he found a more subtle way to buy bots or has a small Asian island found him and want to offer some advice on bum washing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
14. It’s 2007 and Fod goes speed dating in the city. Top class banter ensues ‘I never go north of the river me.’ (Not realising the city is north of the river. ) I just love the vibe in south London: Brixton I just love, so many cool bars.’ ‘I love France and used to go there every summer as a child’ ‘ I loved uuuuuuni’ ‘I love garage, jungle and hard house and have my own decks’ ‘I just love women. I get on really well with women’ and then he gets drunker and drunker....he wakes up naked on a traffic island and someone has stolen his phone and mini disc player containing all his home DJ sets.
Does anyone remember the end of the first Inbetweeners film when that random guy turns up on the boat party with his parents? Seriously makes me think of FOD and should be on this list. I also LOVE whoever it was who said about being a FOD Botherer :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Oh hello 👋 oddly Slys numbers are on the rise...not galloping up like when he buys big bots but slowly creeping up🤔. Has he found a more subtle way to buy bots or has a small Asian island found him and want to offer some advice on bum washing?
He seems to be big in Iran.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He seems to be big in Iran.
Can you imagine him sitting with his private school career advisor when he was 16; “What are your career plans; your aspirations for the future?”

Well Sir, I‘d like to be filming myself in public places and sharing it with strangers, generally arsing about in exchange for free gifts. I would like kids as well, so that I can use them in my silly videos in exchange for loads of money. Ultimately Sir, I’d like ’To be big in Iran.’ “

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Can you imagine him sitting with his private school career advisor when he was 16; “What are your career plans; your aspirations for the future?”

Well Sir, I‘d like to be filming myself in public places and sharing it with strangers, generally arsing about in exchange for free gifts. I would like kids as well, so that I can use them in my silly videos in exchange for loads of money. Ultimately Sir, I’d like ’To be big in Iran.’ “
Next thread title- MOD and FOD: Big in Iran

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Anyone ever googled any of the Hoopers or their kids and looked on the ‘images’ tab? There are literally hundreds of images......I can’t imagine how my kids would feel if there was that much of their life online? Maybe they’d love it at first, but I think probably over time that would change to horror and being really uncomfortable with it. I know my 8 yr old would love it lol, but my 12 yr old would be mortified, particularly the ones where they aren’t fully clothed.
If you google hooper children google autocompletes links to search for them 😵

1584544650802.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Grrrrr at work with no one to chat Sly n Clam biz with. All people want to do is talk about Corona 😭 even the patients are fecked off with it!

Reactions: 6
I think there will come a point where fod reaches out to his huns and asks them what they want to see in terms of content now that the bottom of the barrel is now a hole. We should instruct him in the hunnest possible way to perform sketches to make us laugh. Massage his ego a bit and tell him he’s got brilliant comic timing and facial expressions. I reckon he’d be up for it.

I remember that! Fondly harking back to the days of being a prolific wanker.
There’s a hole in my barrel, dear Liza, dear Liza 😅

If you google hooper children google autocompletes links to search for them 😵

View attachment 97121
That really is bloody awful!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Google has this feature called google insights- which lets you see the number of searches for a particular term/thing.

1584550331900.png

F*ck m* if 100 different people were searching for my child in one month alone .

@Si next post idea:

Making a donation to your local food bank.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Fantasy Fod really is better than the real thing. I think we set up a fake account. Sharon from Houston, loves god, loves her grand kiddies, baking, hates abortion. Lots of pics of flowers, cakes, puppies and god memes. Then we groom him. A ‘that is soooo true!’ here, a ‘your girls are so lucky to have you as a dad!’ there, and he’ll be so needy he’ll be eating out of our chubby little Texan hands. And then we mould him into whatever we want.....
This. We all must do this. I’ll like to be Candy-Lou. ❤ Jesus, ❤my dog Bruce ❤ line dancing. ❤ British guys ❤ Hugh Grant

For all the lol's he needs to up his game in the 'dad dancing' and move on to 'twerking'.🕺🕺🤳camera at the ready of course.🥳
If he’s doing requests I’d like to see a full FOD 90’s dance routine to Corona Rhythm of The Night (The Quarantine Extended Mix)
Why can’t he be all things to all people. He’s not even trying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Cue - kids off school post - how to entertain them by doing ridiculous japes wrapped in toilet roll/fairy lights/gusto boxes and still manage to do video conferencing - so yawn 🙄

Reactions: 15
Oh god this is going to be so sodding irritating. Multitwat is already posting about it

• Sick
  • Wow
Oh god this is going to be so sodding irritating. Multitwat is already posting about it
Oh yeah - just went in to look 🤢 the post about seeing colleagues kids and homes...was very tempted to write - no surprises with your kids or home cos every fucker on the Internet has access to everything in your life you goggle eyed twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Google has this feature called google insights- which lets you see the number of searches for a particular term/thing.

View attachment 97160

F*ck m* if 100 different people were searching for my child in one month alone .

@Si next post idea:

Making a donation to your local food bank.
These aren’t search volumes it’s an index, they don’t share actual volumes (you can get it through paid google SEO products but even that’s a range)!

Which is scary as the reality is probably >100 searches, the fact it’s not an entirely flat line is worrying tbh. What happened June 19? Bestival? How creepy

• Heart
Reactions: 2
8pm tonight. Guaranteed. Synchronise your watches guys.
How on earth will they manage with 4 kids off school? I really hope they’ll be ok?
At least they have the space to be alone if they get irritated with each other... we have a two bed house and there are four of us

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.