MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hah Muppet 🤣 love that word. Oh I wish we could make an online TV show or something with puppets representing the blue tick army. Like spitting image style puppets. We'd create bleeping brilliant scripts!
I can imagine it now.....
Fodcliffe... Clammie in the attic after being under the decking, Budget Clem with her Muffer of All Lisps, Multitool furiously foaming at the mouth waiting for fod posts, dribbling/fainting Huns wearing "Fodidoff" the new fragrance.
I’d love this to be made a reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
🤢

Bet they all get into bed with each other in matching M&S pjs!
With their names embroidered on.... 🙈

@Heyjude you're too kind 😘 my imagination thrives on the ridiculous and this whole influencer culture is a big throbbing bubble of ridiculous. With the combined genius masteminds of Tattle.Life, we could make them a stars hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
With their names embroidered on.... 🙈

@Heyjude you're too kind 😘 my imagination thrives on the ridiculous and this whole influencer culture is a big throbbing bubble of ridiculous. With the combined genius masteminds of Tattle.Life, we could make them a stars hahaha 🤣🤣🤣
And #gifted of course... swipe up to shop your own!

You are genuinely extremely funny! I bet FOD reads your posts and curses himself for not coming up with some of your ideas. He could learn so much from you!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And #gifted of course... swipe up to shop your own!

You are genuinely extremely funny! I bet FOD reads your posts and curses himself for not coming up with some of your ideas. He could learn so much from you!
Ahhhh I'm all emosh 😍🥰😘

Ahem, oiiiii FODCLIFFE! Slymon, yoo-hoo over here 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ we can manage your account! We've got the whole package sorted 🤣 omg if he gets a shift on we'll have him at top of the charts for Christmas. Fodcliff Richard 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I said it would be M&S toilet roll + twins.

But someone else said it would be toilet roll based on what his profile pic looked like.

Looking at AndrexUK: found them tagged in this "influencer's" post. She only has 48k followers.

And mother of 5 boys got their gusto box.

View attachment 96663
If you're looking for new idiots to laugh at, this bog roll woman is the one that took to instagram to complain about covid-19 last week. Calling it a load of crap and the media are just hyping it up as they've got nothing to talk about. She's another that's a sole earner with the boyfriend giving up work as her 50k followers makes enough from adverts for the family, or at least it did until recently - http://tattle.life/threads/rebecca-...t-reply-coz-im-a-jeremy-hunt.4930/post-982366

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Awww just seem fodcliff’s comment on the thread. Asking fod to stop titting around like a garp year student would be like asking the Italians to stop singing. Or the sun to stop shining. He is here to make us all laugh. He thinks he dame bleeping Vera lynne of Instagram.

I really really hate the hons on there.

• Haha
I think his agents must have ditched him and he’s gone rogue. There’s no way they would have advised a corona joke as a comeback. He’s lost all control and isn’t going to stop. He’s just thought ‘duck it’ and is going to self sabotage until there’s no Huns left.

Thanks for the much needed belly laughs by the way!
No, that’s Boris’ method 😅

I bet FOD has been dining out on stories from his gap year ever since he took it. Giant, spoilt babied dullard. He just seems to have no dimension to him at all, we can take the piss out of the stereotype but FOD would tick all the boxes and probably be quite pleased with himself about it. I hate the middle classes for their mediocrity and feel your concerns about raising a MC child as I’m in the same boat; I grew up proudly working class and I’m truly grateful for that (even though I wasn’t at the time.) Nothing was handed to us on a plate, we had everything we needed and some of what we wanted and my siblings and I all worked really hard off our own backs to make successful careers on our wildly different chosen paths. My husband has a similar background and also worked hard to be where he is now and thanks to that we have incredible privileges and I am totally aware of that, although we really do try to live very modestly. I cringe whenever anyone asks what my husband does and just tell them his place of work rather than his role, I know for some that might seem like a nice problem to have and I really do take nothing for granted but it’s conflicting when you bring a child into the equation and your own background was nothing like the one you’re sort of facilitating for them - if that makes sense? Like I want her exposed to real life, not a John Lewis sponsored version of it. Many of the mums at our groups are incredibly MC or MC wannabes (even worse) and the conversations are just 🥱🙄🤤 they’re just SO boring, having a baby is the ultimate competitive tool for the twatty MC mum!
Yes to this, FOD is a big babied dullard! My kids are also having a massively privileged upbringing compared to mine and my husband’s, but I don’t want them be characterless twerps! I want them to have a bit of sauce about them. I try not to lean on all of the new found comfort of our lives, and give them a bit of grit. They’re told no, they’re told there are no alternatives, they’re told to find out for themselves. I can just imagine a pampered kid-FOD, having no clue about the way people live in the real world, buying fisherman pants in Thailand and thinking he’s worldly. I blame the parents!

Last edited:
  • Heart
You guys. Keeping me going today with your brilliant “content”. Bloody comedy geniuses the lot of you.

I have youngest kid off school with a cold. Eldest one has partial school closure so will also be home from tomorrow.
My best mates nan just died. Not Covid related. It’s been a bleeping depressing day.
Thank FOD for the Tattlers.

Ahhhh I'm all emosh 😍🥰😘

Ahem, oiiiii FODCLIFFE! Slymon, yoo-hoo over here 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ we can manage your account! We've got the whole package sorted 🤣 omg if he gets a shift on we'll have him at top of the charts for Christmas. Fodcliff Richard 🤣
FODCLIFF RICHARD!!! 🤣
Indulge me with one of your sweet photoshop pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He missed a trick by not putting the twins to work in his latest grid post, something with toilet roll; think Andrex puppies with curls. Ashlee from Arizona would have been all over it like measles.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Yes to this, FOD is a big babied dullard! My kids are also having a massively privileged upbringing compared to mine and my husband’s, but I don’t want them be characterless twerps! I want them to have a bit of sauce about them. I try not to lean on all of the new found comfort of our lives, and give them a bit of grit. They’re told no, they’re told there are no alternatives, they’re told to find out for themselves. I can just imagine a pampered kid-FOD, having no clue about the way people live in the real world, buying fisherman pants in Thailand and thinking he’s worldly. I blame the parents!

OMG Yes!!! He is soooo Thailand! I can imagine him on his gap year in Thailand in fisherman’s pants, vomiting at a full moon party with his hooray Henry friends with names like ‘johnno.’ Desperately trying time be cool by experimenting with magic mushroom pizzas. You can tell all this just by observing the fact he wears a beanie hat. I have an irrational hatred of men who wear beanie hats.

Can you imagine if someone appeared on here saying ‘I shagged fod in ko Samui in 2003. Ask me anything.’

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Thank you for your comment! I’m trying very hard to strike a good balance with mine. I do not want her to grow up with an iota of entitlement, snobbery or the kind of lacking-in-perspective character that comes from coddling and sheltering or only mixing with a certain type. I think sometimes wanting to give them the best also means you have to suck up some stuff you don’t like too though, I guess. Idk, it’s been 18 months and I’m still nowhere near figuring it out!

Bet FOD picked up most of his ‘raving’ (because you just know he’s actually really feeling himself in his dad dancing series 🤤) from the one single Full Moon Party he went to. Maybe he even... had a spliff too 😱😱😱 So wild and cray!

OMG Yes!!! He is soooo Thailand! I can imagine him on his gap year in Thailand in fisherman’s pants, vomiting at a full moon party with his hooray Henry friends with names like ‘johnno.’ Desperately trying time be cool by experimenting with magic mushroom pizzas. You can tell all this just by observing the fact he wears a beanie hat. I have an irrational hatred of men who wear beanie hats.

Can you imagine if someone appeared on here saying ‘I shagged fod in ko Samui in 2003. Ask me anything.’
Oh my bleeping god!!!! I’m absolutely LOLing over here! 🤣🤣🤣 Gonna pee myself, this is hilarious!!!!

Spot the FOD!!!!
211D962C-AE27-4C6C-9E9A-D7493921D4C7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You guys. Keeping me going today with your brilliant “content”. Bloody comedy geniuses the lot of you.

I have youngest kid off school with a cold. Eldest one has partial school closure so will also be home from tomorrow.
My best mates nan just died. Not Covid related. It’s been a bleeping depressing day.
Thank FOD for the Tattlers.

FODCLIFF RICHARD!!! 🤣
Indulge me with one of your sweet photoshop pics.
☝☝☝☝ @Titfer this is your dept!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That Thailand picture!!!! For the love of god would someone pleeeeease superimpose fod onto that!! Sly-mon I’m ssssoooo high maaan.

• Haha

I am paying to the FOD gods that one of his old beach hut shags from 2003 comes on and reveals all 🙏🏻 He’s probably a missionary man who keeps his ‘same same but different’ t-shirt on, along with his shell necklaces jangling 🤢

Thank you for your comment! I’m trying very hard to strike a good balance with mine. I do not want her to grow up with an iota of entitlement, snobbery or the kind of lacking-in-perspective character that comes from coddling and sheltering or only mixing with a certain type. I think sometimes wanting to give them the best also means you have to suck up some stuff you don’t like too though, I guess. Idk, it’s been 18 months and I’m still nowhere near figuring it out!

Bet FOD picked up most of his ‘raving’ (because you just know he’s actually really feeling himself in his dad dancing series 🤤) from the one single Full Moon Party he went to. Maybe he even... had a spliff too 😱😱😱 So wild and cray!

Oh my bleeping god!!!! I’m absolutely LOLing over here! 🤣🤣🤣 Gonna pee myself, this is hilarious!!!!

Spot the FOD!!!!
View attachment 96780
Yeah, it’s hard to strike a balance. I was essentially neglected as a kid, so I’m not aiming for that, but just aiming towards picking the best elements of enabling individuality, not being spoilt and entitled. I cook them fancy food (posh), but there are ZERO alternatives (working class). My husband grew up posh but rural - so they had nothing and had to work, but went to private school 😅 we’re trying to add it all up to equal not bleeping up our own kids!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

bleeping hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That Thailand picture!!!! For the love of god would someone pleeeeease superimpose fod onto that!! Sly-mon I’m ssssoooo high maaan.
Yes yes yes yes PLLLLEEEEAAASEEEE!!!
I'm in absolute stitches here, my obviously tit waterproof mascara has run. I look like I should be on an Alice Cooper forum!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.