MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God we’re back !! I freaked out ! I even got my husband to look it up for me and therefore had to admit my secret addiction he’s making so much fun of me now 😂
Hahahaaaa that's so funny 🤣🤣🤣
I am never going to disclose my safe place to my Mr Stroppy-as-duck. Nooooo way! Actually I suspected he was on to me and had fiddled with the internet 🤦🏻‍♀️ true story!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Phillipines are now shutting everything down... when did he come back? He must be in self-isolation which means only one thing... time to edit insta vids 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
😂 I've already had to admit it to mine, I spend too much time on here, he'd definitely think I was having some sort of affair.

He does ask me what the best gossip is this week, he loved the footballer and PS goss but influencers not so much 🤷
They pretend to despise it but really they love it. Mine has started to ask what the latest fuckwittery fod has been up to..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
They pretend to despise it but really they love it. Mine has started to ask what the latest fuckwittery fod has been up to..
🤣😂🤣😂 I'll never forget the day my old man discovered that I am a Tattle user. It was the fallout for me, following @AliceinWanderlust's antics. He saw screenshots of Tattle in the mainstream news and realised that is what he sees on my phone. Whenever he perceives me to being a bleep, he suggests it is because of and need to stop looking at Tattle! 😂🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’d gone to bed at 8pm last night (Coronavirus) and woke at 3am...couldn’t get on to Tattle, Googling the tit out of things, on twitter on Facebook...nothing. When my hubby came down about 8am, first thing I said “they’ve closed down Tattle” like Id just found out I’d been sacked or had to have my foot amputated. I was surprised he started on about how disgusting it was as this was censorship of free speech. He then googled and found that it hadn’t been shut down...but I was quite chuffed he cared...especially as most of the time he’s talking to me I’m ignoring him and writing on here...just like now 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Jesus, these two are scary!
I wanted to know how the duck someone with 17.2k followers gets a gig with sky? Gemma Atkinson (girl out of hollyoaks and strictly come dancing fame) who has a massive platform and dates one of the strictly dancers Gorks who also has a massive platform, got this sky gig too! Both of them are celebrities of sorts but Multitwat? WTF did they do a random lottery for nobodies?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d gone to bed at 8pm last night (Coronavirus) and woke at 3am...couldn’t get on to Tattle, Googling the tit out of things, on twitter on Facebook...nothing. When my hubby came down about 8am, first thing I said “they’ve closed down Tattle” like Id just found out I’d been sacked or had to have my foot amputated. I was surprised he started on about how disgusting it was as this was censorship of free speech. He then googled and found that it hadn’t been shut down...but I was quite chuffed he cared...especially as most of the time he’s talking to me I’m ignoring him and writing on here...just like now 😂😂😂
Wait I haven't missed something have I - you don't think you've got Corona Virus do you?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait I haven't missed something have I - you don't think you've got Corona Virus do you?!
No - I have a pretty bad cold probably flu but I’ve been suspending it for the last 2 weeks and this week it just knocked me out. So last night I had to go to bed early as I was shattered but also we have friends coming for dinner and staying the night so I wanted to be up and at em to get stuff done I’d not managed to do in the week.
😘

• Sad
Reactions: 6
🤣😂🤣😂 I'll never forget the day my old man discovered that I am a Tattle user. It was the fallout for me, following @AliceinWanderlust's antics. He saw screenshots of Tattle in the mainstream news and realised that is what he sees on my phone. Whenever he perceives me to being a bleep, he suggests it is because of and need to stop looking at Tattle! 😂🤣😂
I’m so glad you tagged Alice in this. I’ve never gone and looked at all her comments before now. Very interesting . It’s quite clear she came here to trash others (disclaimer I have no idea who Cash Carraway is but she gave her a proper roasting) and then calling (again I don’t know these people) mumofmadlads and then dad chav mod and fod. When you look at the comments she made on this thread she’s all “Devils advocate” and it’s so bloody obvious it’s her (once you know obvs). It does make me feel better that sometimes when these randoms come here doing the same my MOD-ometer starts hitting level 10 and I’m not just being paranoid!
Anyone who hasn’t should go read all 7 pages of her comments and see what a sneaky little funker she is!
Maybe that’s makes me a bleep too 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m so glad you tagged Alice in this. I’ve never gone and looked at all her comments before now. Very interesting . It’s quite clear she came here to trash others (disclaimer I have no idea who Cash Carraway is but she gave her a proper roasting) and then calling (again I don’t know these people) mumofmadlads and then dad chav mod and fod. When you look at the comments she made on this thread she’s all “Devils advocate” and it’s so bloody obvious it’s her (once you know obvs). It does make me feel better that sometimes when these randoms come here doing the same my MOD-ometer starts hitting level 10 and I’m not just being paranoid!
Anyone who hasn’t should go read all 7 pages of her comments and see what a sneaky little funker she is!
Maybe that’s makes me a bleep too 🤷‍♀️
Husband's are usually quick to point out cuntery so unless yours has said this, I wouldn't worry! 😂🤣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
People who post pictures of Valentine’s Day gifts, Mother’s Day presents, personal birthday gifts...to quote @Dogmuck ..’boils my piss’ because these are personal, intimate gifts that are best kept private
Completely agree. I mentioned the "gift haul" photo shot one day, and my hate of it, and was shut down by quite a few followers on IG. It's just too braggy.

Reactions: 5
Jesus, these two are scary!
Honestly, I risk sounding unhinged but I find these two unbearably creepy. The faces they pull are always terrifying and give me real robots with skin, social experiment, nightmare vibes. Just imagine them pulling their masks off at the end of the day 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.