MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it bad that I still laugh at my own name? I do like a bit of house of hoop!

Old fodcliff must be climbing the walls at home having to bide his time before he posts again.

Can the person who made the fodcliff front cover with Sly on it please post a picture here. I haven’t got the time to scroll through and find it from the old thread… Much appreciated! We don’t want that gem to be forgotten

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yaaaaaay love it love it love it! You are a literary wonder, @Cabbagepatch
@houseofhoop you did a fabulous job spinning a new thread 💛 and I have mega LoLz over your new username every time 🏚
I wanted to change my name to Lord Salad but people might think I'm a fella and I don't want any Hun action 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I fucked up the last thread title, so I’m hoping this one is much better! I’m improving every time is see?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can anyone screenshot pregnant then screwed calling him out?
I’m on holiday and having an insta break haha

Reactions: 4
House of hooper still only has 9 pics, I'm assuming of the ugly H sign they did on the grid. Fancy trying to start a new ig page right before you duck up with an ill-thought out ad story. Oh how the below average continue to fall

• Haha
Reactions: 24
MoD’s mother has posted a while ago to say her mother died on 4 March, aged 98. MoD left a comment under the name winks.howard.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Why not just leave insta completely. Surely she'd have had enough of it. And why comment on insta about such a thing?!!

Reactions: 12
House of hooper still only has 9 pics, I'm assuming of the ugly H sign they did on the grid. Fancy trying to start a new ig page right before you duck up with an ill-thought out ad story. Oh how the below average continue to fall
Before making the House of Horrors IG public, Sly needs to post:
1. Video of something ‘funny’ relating to being outnumbered (like the hair ties).
2. Photo of toddler twins for the likes.
3. A few dancing IG stories.
4. Say a few ~American words to appeal to Texas huns (I vote pants instead of trousers just to confuse everyone!).
5. Another renovated room, conveniently forgetting to put a #ad in the post & stories.

Then all the huns will go ‘ohhhhh I love that lamp, where’s it from? Your interiors are so amazing!’ And bam! House of Horrors can live!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.