MOD & FOD #26 Fodcliffe, it’s mee, I’m Clammie, I’ve come home, so cold, let me in you drafty Victorian window!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was on Graham Norton's r2 show this morning?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Imagine responding to a thread that was giving her Husband an almighty tonking and calling him a bleep.......

Oh wait a minute🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Made her Twitter public just now after it being on private. Very odd behaviour just loves attention.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ahem. to the tune of "you're the one that I want" from Grease:

Fod's got chills, or perhaps he's lying and he's losing control, on his arse he's been dying, he's STULTIFYING.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t find it again now but someone had commented on his post asking why he’d been to the beach shops etc if covid symptoms - he replied saying those things were filmed before all that and he doesn’t post in real time.
This just makes me think he’s even more of a twit pre-planning it all. Being a spontaneous twit is slightly slightly better.

Reactions: 15
A leopard print catsuit can't change it's spots, eh?

She hated people discussing her on MN, so she swooped in, tried to control the narrative and got her ass handed to her. She hated people talking about her here, so she swooped in, bashed Cash Carraway, along with her erstwhile IG friends and then tried to control the narrative. Twice. Before Candicegate she swooped into her husbands comment section to 'school' the commentary with catty remarks. And here she is, swooping into a twitter conversation where no-one @'ed her, to add her two pence.

She is too thin-skinned and has waaay too many issues to cope with life as a z-lest sleb, and the analysis/critique that comes with it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t find it again now but someone had commented on his post asking why he’d been to the beach shops etc if covid symptoms - he replied saying those things were filmed before all that and he doesn’t post in real time.
This just makes me think he’s even more of a twit pre-planning it all. Being a spontaneous twit is slightly slightly better.
Yeah I remember him saying that too. The beach thing was posted 7 days but he stated it was filmed earlier that week, which is less than 14 days ago.
Defo pulling a fast one on the ol' Covid. Convid more like!

Reactions: 10
A leopard print catsuit can't change it's spots, eh?

She hated people discussing her on MN, so she swooped in, tried to control the narrative and got her ass handed to her. She hated people talking about her here, so she swooped in, bashed Cash Carraway, along with her erstwhile IG friends and then tried to control the narrative. Twice. Before Candicegate she swooped into her husbands comment section to 'school' the commentary with catty remarks. And here she is, swooping into a twitter conversation where no-one @'ed her, to add her two pence.

She is too thin-skinned and has waaay too many issues to cope with life as a z-lest sleb, and the analysis/critique that comes with it.
She can’t help herself can she? She’s such a control freak.

Reactions: 7
Did he have the incredible foresight to pre-film a toilet paper skit before there was a toilet paper shortage? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can’t help herself can she? She’s such a control freak.

And for her, this is a road to nowhere, King Canute trying to hold back the sea. She and FOD sperg their entire families life on social media for coins and clout, but she only wants yes men and head pats. Brown-nosing positivity only please, ignore her bitchiness and dumb mistakes, #bekind!

That's impossible Clemmie, so either deal with it or get off the net.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.