MOD & FOD #25 Is it time he got the AXA?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just popped on here because I came across her video for Water Aid and was shocked to find she had been sockpuppet trolling and abusing others online. What I don't get is she has a serious responsible career as a healthcare professional, why she would bother concerning herself with attacking others to up her IG profile. But I guess that's just me...

Reactions: 11
I feel worthy of my VIP status, oh how important I am... I’ve bleeping made my first thread!!! (Even if it did get it slightly wrong haha!)
You’re a VIP now. With great power comes great responsibility 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’d like to thank my family, my friends blah blah and black and bleech for providing us with the content that sums up exactly how we all feel about all the #fangirls

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’d like to thank my family, my friends blah blah and black and bleech for providing us with the content that sums up exactly how we all feel about all the #fangirls
Lol it’s black and beech.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely there's no coming back from this for him now? The comments just keep on coming. The floodgates are open and whatever he posts next there's going to be so much scrutiny. Where have all these literate, funny, articulate, smart women commenters been all this time?! (Apart from on here ofc)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I've just popped on here because I came across her video for Water Aid and was shocked to find she had been sockpuppet trolling and abusing others online. What I don't get is she has a serious responsible career as a healthcare professional, why she would bother concerning herself with attacking others to up her IG profile. But I guess that's just me...
Not trying to do her down here, but I don’t believe she ever worked full time / had some significant gaps due to maternity (not that there’s anything wrong with that!) / didn’t work full time / wasn’t really that experienced or senior at all, I think that was all really hammed up for Instagram and branding purposes. Clearly she found her home in getting freebies and lifestyle/fashion else she’d have played insta fame very differently...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The fact he didn't mention Clemmie in his list of women who were important to him, even just referring to 'my wife' makes me think they are no longer together.

• Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.