MOD & FOD #24 You’re pointless and he is a father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FOD: Keep *bleeping* smiling Marnie, until the light goes off.

Marnie: That'll be another £20. And I get eight friends to sleep over on my birthday.

FOD: Whatever, just look delighted.

Marnie: *flaps book jacket with ornate light-up interior* Is this what you've been doing since you disappeared the minute you got back from Manila? I thought we might spend some time together. You know mum has been trying on 'fits' in her special dressing room all day and posting on her pretend cardboard phone because you won't let her have a real one. I DON'T THINK ANY OF THIS IS NORMAL, DAD.

FOD: Here's another tenner.

Marnie: Cuh! *RICTUS GRIN WHILE HE FILMS*. Can I go now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
FOD: Keep *bleeping* smiling Marnie, until the light goes off.

Marnie: That'll be another £20. And I get eight friends to sleep over on my birthday.

FOD: Whatever, just look delighted.

Marnie: *flaps book jacket with ornate light-up interior* Is this what you've been doing since you disappeared the minute you got back from Manila? I thought we might spend some time together. You know mum has been trying on 'fits' in her special dressing room all day and posting on her pretend cardboard phone because you won't let her have a real one. I DON'T THINK ANY OF THIS IS NORMAL, DAD.

FOD: Here's another tenner.

Marnie: Cuh! *RICTUS GRIN WHILE HE FILMS*. Can I go now?
Pretend cardboard phone 😂
I have considered the possibility she may have been forced into a complete digital detox after Alicegate by Lord Salad of the Grey Horror House .
Thinking back to the brass effect add-ons shown in the big #reno reveal, particularly the knuckle duster type fitting, that they could have been hidden messages boasting of his newly found power and assertiveness. FoD (slate) Grey..... total control and domination of the fallen St. Clemmie. He who flaunts the obscene amount of international Huns right in her face as they taunt her by typing how wonderful he is! Allowing her the odd glimpse of his glowing Google pixel (#ad)touch screen but snatching away with the harsh reminder she is no longer worthy of virtual freedom.

Its been a loooonnnnggg day with only a 30 mins break so my mind has gone into twisted-fairytale mode!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Proud” of himself. Wow narcissist much!
Never mind Sly you still lost well over 140 followers today - not even the twins can save you now!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
« I love books ». He probably haven’t read a book in years, all his time goes to producing wonderful contents for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Christ those stories about Marnie’s world book day costume. Anyone wanna count how many times he says ‘I’ and ‘me’?!

Reactions: 7
« I love books ». He probably haven’t read a book in years, all his time goes to producing wonderful contents for the gram.
they never talk about anything educational or interesting for the kids do they, it’s always just about STUFF.

Reactions: 9
Christ those stories about Marnie’s world book day costume. Anyone wanna count how many times he says ‘I’ and ‘me’?!
It’s really odd how he does this, and it’s a regular thing across all diff tasks. I don’t know if it’s arrogance or a sign of marital distance, did he do this before her fall from grace too?

Don’t know if I’m too newlywed to comment but it’s always a we. I’d only say I did something if I was angry he hadn’t done it as agreed, we’ve been doing the house up and I’m very much the lead (which is natural you’re always gonna get one person driving anything - he’s our CTO and driver and I’m CFO/COO tbh) but it’d feel SO muggy telling people how I arranged this and that and this and husband did nothing?!

Reactions: 3
Surprisingly never noticed that before.
I may be wrong because i wasn’t an avid follower pre scandal but did stumble across them regularly on my explore page, but never would have seen stories where maybe they had an entirely different lifestyle ??

It’s just weird like with his tech tuesdays he didn’t even look at all the educational tech you can get for kids & I know that’s wildly popular as I get asked about it a LOT (I work in data but use 2 languages in my daily work and know 5ish) by everyone from husband’s mates to our plumber who is sending his daughter to Python club cos he wants her to get a head start. Even Apple stores run classes (obvs to sell those £90 ball things you program) and whenever I’ve seen them they’re always absolutely rammed! The toys are more the logic and principles like if this then that, not here u go hun now u know Python and can start as a jnr dev at a fintech startup tomorrow, but these are huge #trends in child education that surely he would want to have been a part of?! I found that weird, I think they just wanted the whole smart home kitting out for free really as it is does add up.

But even if they’re not that way inclined there are other things like those more mechanical experiment at home kits where you make a robot out an old tin & electronics kits etc (this is every Christmas present I’ve ever gotten an under 13 😂). Or even just an old fashioned book, I’ve never seen any of their kids with any of that stuff? At least their shoes are Boden I suppose 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.