MOD & FOD #24 You’re pointless and he is a father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title courtesy of @HowardMoon -with a huge 69 🤭 votes- reminding us all of those poignant words, brought to us by a FOD fangirl, that we are pointless and he is a Father ✌ Thank you Aristotle 🤦‍♀️
DB323279-6E95-4E81-AF0F-18BEB77F0FD5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Oh the joy of finding my tribe #soblessed #lovemyhuns #tattlelife

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Cabbagepatch
Chatty Member

Today at 4:40 PM
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if we all did this in a totally plausible seemingly genuine way. I’m blocked so I’d have to do if from my business account... but it would be worth it. Hey FOD, I’ve woken up this morning with an itchy left eye. Do you think I might have Cornea virus??
@Cabbagepatch . I’m all over this, like a rash !!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New title courtesy of @HowardMoon -with a huge 69 🤭 votes- reminding us all of those poignant words, brought to us by a FOD fangirl, that we are pointless and he is a Father ✌ Thank you Aristotle 🤦‍♀️
Thank you Dogmuck! FOD really is the gift that keeps on giving... how would we really feel if he closed his Instagram account tomorrow? I know we have MultiTool but he’s such a second rate imitation I almost feel bad for laughing at him. Almost...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Thank you Dogmuck! FOD really is the gift that keeps on giving... how would we really feel if he closed his Instagram account tomorrow? I know we have MultiTool but he’s such a second rate imitation I almost feel bad for laughing at him. Almost...
@Heyjude - loved your thread suggestion (actually should have mentioned it 🤦‍♀️) but get it in earlier next time 😜

I agree, if he went to zero over night it would be a tragic loss for me...not him...just you load of clowns! The people on this thread are the DBs 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
2C986B2E-3372-41DB-8AEF-C545835222F2.jpeg

Nice wall art Clem! 🙄🙄🙄🤢🤢🤢🤤🤤🤤
She just cannot make her face look friendly and untwatty can she?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I can’t get over multiman. The thread comparing pictures is mad, it’s bad enough FOD does it but at least he was getting gifted £££, multi appears to be doing it for entirely free? Someone said he promotes posts, so actually he’s doing it at a cost?! And his missus is odd too, she’s just standing in the aisles waiting their turn for stardom it’s so cringe. I guess this is a valid route to fame & fortune now, I suppose these must be exactly the criticisms that floated about when big brother etc came on tv too.

If he stopped his account I’d be very suspicious. I’d assume they had some other cash cow coming, like a tv series or podcast or something. I think they’re too far gone down the path of freebies to ever return, he’ll ride this insta thing til its death. I do wonder if he’s just waiting for everyone to forget and brand deals to return or what, he must have some strategy no matter how tit??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Who added the hun post cos I didn’t 😬 should we be deleting her name? 😬
I added the post in the previous thread. Didn’t think about covering her name... I’ll delete it now before someone on Instagram calls me a #troll 😬🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.