MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok we are on page 50. I note everyone has gone quiet so auntie Dogmuck will do the new thread shizzle! It was my understanding that Thread suggestions had to be made by page 48...don’t know why I know this or where this rule is from. But if my rules do apply then Howard Moons post with a whopping (wine me dine me) 69 (me) should be the one.
If not then please someone tell me what ya want and I’ll do it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if we all did this in a totally plausible seemingly genuine way. I’m blocked so I’d have to do if from my business account... but it would be worth it. Hey FOD, I’ve woken up this morning with an itchy left eye. Do you think I might have Cornea virus??

Totally agree. Her motives always seem genuine and she usually comes across as being transparent. It was very strange thing to post.
She is always up for debate and can take criticism. She will either defend herself or take on board the feedback and be open to what the person has said. Plenty of influtwats could take a leaf out of her book.

Reactions: 4
Holy sweet Jesus - was about to write a post saying only 76 souls to save, took a screen shot trimmed it down came back and it’s was down to 75 souls, so took another screen shot (repeat) came back and he’d lost another! I’m thinking by the time we wake up tomorrow he’ll be on 989. That’s a massive Coronavirus mask 😷NO from the panel Sly 😱

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
2C268C48-7311-40B6-8965-9990F93B0C3E.png :poop::poop::poop: What fresh hell is this? Feeling sorry for MOD / I love your wifey....... give me a break.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 89181:poop::poop::poop: What fresh hell is this? Feeling sorry for MOD / I love your wifey....... give me a break.
the abuse she had to endure...? What, being called out by her peers for doing something pretty crappy? That’s standard in most jobs isn’t it? And I know my employer hasn’t gifted me a £30k odd bathroom for the pleasure?

I don’t understand how so many people can be so utterly clueless. These people aren’t friends or even really people to you, they’re here to sell you tit they wouldn’t even pay for themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We need a secret hashtag to counteract the #bekind. I’m suggesting #titfortattle or #titfortat #ifyouknowyouknow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.