MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full title by @Cassandra Cain

if you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Keeping at 999k because it scans better, hope that's ok?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
The most superb thread title that ever there was! Also, hi Slymon 👋, you’re a gif.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The #ifyouknowyouknow is probably about tattle which proves the point that he’s reading here.

Reactions: 10
What the duck is he doing now? Some sort of TikTok thing? I thought it was like a game of Catchphrase at first.

He does remind me of Mr Chips in this clip, actually -

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The #ifyouknowyouknow is probably about tattle which proves the point that he’s reading here.
100%....

There’s no way I’d want this sort of online lifestyle, no matter how many freebies etc. I’d be going back to my day job and just get rid of my accounts!

If Simon is reading tattle, I would be mortified if my dad posted pics of me and every aspect of our lives online when I was younger. Such a staged, fake existence, honestly let it go... not sure any amount of free stuff will be worth it in the end.

Reactions: 10
It seems that when certain Instagrammers are called out on their behaviour on here they lose all sense of perspective and start referencing Tattle and making sly digs via IG (*cough Mrs Meldrum *cough). Am I the only one who finds this absolutely pathetic?! Who lives their life to respond to criticism by strangers on the internet? It’s a situation that they themselves have created by being a bell end and it always escalates. It’s a telling sign that his arse is squeaking about his career going down the pan and he thinks it’s all Tattle’s fault.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That post about the view from the bed..... I would not want that to be the view from my bed 😂😂

The original owners had the right idea with the layout, no idea why they felt the need to change it so much and so quickly...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet he's now doing TikTok, hence those nauseating things he's doing #ifyouknowyouknow , cos he's got to be so down with the kids dontchaknow ...Sly, that boat's long sailed!...you're coming across as desperate and unhinged

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I bet he's now doing TikTok, hence those nauseating things he's doing #ifyouknowyouknow , cos he's got to be so down with the kids dontchaknow ...Sly, that boat's long sailed!...you're coming across as desperate and unhinged
I’m loving the Partridge references on the past thread. He’s so desperate that he’s now equally Richard Madeley and Alan Partridge. AND I AM LOVING IT 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Genuinely worrying how easy it is to find their address. I’m shocked they haven’t taken more precautions given they have four young children.

Reactions: 9
I still can’t quite fathom in what universe the SODs thought it was a good idea to publicly state that they renovated the ‘pile of bricks’ when it’s so easy to google ‘doctors surgery house Ramsgate’ and the truth is there for everyone to see!

Reactions: 29
I still can’t quite fathom in what universe the SODs thought it was a good idea to publicly state that they renovated the ‘pile of bricks’ when it’s so easy to google ‘doctors surgery house Ramsgate’ and the truth is there for everyone to see!
It’s all to get clicks and followers isn’t it. I assume that #reno / #renovation tags get much more traffic than #redecorated or similar.

Reactions: 8
Best title ever !! Also Slymon you need to speak to a doctor hun - you have a wild look about the eyes and you are positively barking !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.