MOD & FOD #20 Chanandler Bong, your content’s all wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to Ninjalytics, there’s now only 605 to go before he’s under the million!! 🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Don’t know what FoD is doing, but a couple of Aussie flogger Huns are visitors to London now, he should meet up with them and they can all exploit their offspring together. Though these two like to prance around in their undies(more than my body), and moan on about their chronic anxiety.
FoD could wrap them in lights and they could all dance off into the insta has been abyss......I wish.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It is disgusting how much he's made it impossible for his kids to ever trust him. I'm sickened.

Reactions: 9
New here. The exploration of these poor children is truly ae. I noticed the eldest do not feature much. They must be mortified. Imagine your Dad behaving like this. The ADs seem to have dried up!

Reactions: 11
Even after alicegate i didnt mind watching fod.
I mean. I know its sponsored bs etc but it was mildly amusing at times.

But it's gone to duck. This is awful.

I cant look away tho it's like driving past a car accident.

Also this weird new borderline sexual spin but still about his kids tit is just weird and gross.

Like he knows his views has dropped so is in panic mode or something.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I would be absolutely MORTIFIED if he showed my mooncup. However it looks fairly new so maybe it was a previous ad/gifted one?

• Sick
How long has it been since Alice gate?! I wonder what is going on in their marriage that he has such amounts of time for this editing and what not?!

All very very very weird! Hope they can pay for the rest of the #reno

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Doctor Slymon this is a new low. So what exactly did he edit out after Clemmie told him too ? someone said about erections / ejaculations I mean WTAF? Maybe he wants an always or condom #ad sponsor ? .

“Mummy what does a bellend look like “ answer look Right there under FOD

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
This head issuing advice about parenting and answering awkward questions is the last person I’d listen to .

He really is a patronising prick who can’t bear the fact his Instagram persona is dying a slow painful death because his children are growing up and he can’t exploit them for much longer .

Reactions: 18
Pablo is still alive:oops:, made a split second appearance amongst the piffle fOd was waffling.

This head issuing advice about parenting and answering awkward questions is the last person I’d listen to .

He really is a patronising prick who can’t bear the fact his Instagram persona is dying a slow painful death because his children are growing up and he can’t exploit them for much longer .
I would not take any advice about anything from any of these fucktard know it alls of insta fame.

Reactions: 5
He can’t sink any lower surely.
He reminds me of a junkie desperately trying to get a fix

Reactions: 17
I’m still in shock that he’s made such utterly inappropriate content, content that is so damaging to his older girls? There is nothing normal about him speaking to young girls about ejaculation.

Also how, when he comes from a legacy of cash grabbing, has he got absolutely no idea about branding and content? What brand would want to align with someone speaking about this sort of stuff? A man to girls. Is he hoping to rebrand as a vile gross filth speaker like that other premature OAP Victoriaemes cos every post she’s got gifted content?

Ps he’s only got 553 followers above one mil !

Reactions: 17
This is car crash Instagram at it’s absolute best! Why does he always have to burn our retinas with these ridiculous attempts to play the husband/dad who is so on board talking about periods, condoms and mooncups etc. I had to tell my Dad when I started my periods and at 13 I was embarrassed but he was very sensitive about it. If he’d done a video like that and come in twirling tampons about (no mooncups in my day) I’d have had to leave home 🤣 Where do you think Clemmie is whilst he’s doing all this? Does she know what he’s up to or does he do it when she’s out and it’s out for public viewing before she gets back? He is a A grade twit 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And it’s the erection and ejaculation videos that have been removed.
Maybe Queen C thinks they’ll “harm the family brand” 😂😂
Too late hun, too damn late

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.