MOD & FOD #2 Non stop cringe, shady AF, daddy's unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Mother of Daughters and Father of Daughters

Previous thread here:

Reactions: 3
At least fod has now changed his suicide mention in his oh so funny post..

Reactions: 1
All that massive long post to say he's been picking up dog tit. Took me 15 mins to decipher what the hell he was on about. That's assuming I'm right anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's his strangulated prose which is just painful to read. This man has never met a metaphor he didn't like and immediately crowbar into his writing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No, but I can't imagine what else they could be - unless she has suddenly got all shy about plastering her daughters all over the Internet....
Had a quick glance through her feed and it must be ads she's deleted because there's still a lot of pics of the twins there, unless they were pics of the older girls she's deleted. It would be pretty pointless for her to delete them now considering they've been public for so long and they're still all over FODs public page anyway

It's his strangulated prose which is just painful to read. This man has never met a metaphor he didn't like and immediately crowbar into his writing.
And because he has fans asking how he writes his amazing stuff and he’s so proud he’s self taught, he doesn’t seem to realise it’s awful. Embarrassingly awful.
There’s a woman I know, she’s very wealthy. Her 4 kids all going through very expensive private school, 18th birthdays in New York, brand new car for 17th, you know the drill. She’s perfectly pleasant but I’ve had to block her on IG (we never followed each other-I am anonymous on IG) because she was constantly posting on MOD and FODS pages how wonderful they are, ignore the jealous poor people kind of thing. How funny and real FOD was. It’s crazy.

Reactions: 4
And because he has fans asking how he writes his amazing stuff and he’s so proud he’s self taught, he doesn’t seem to realise it’s awful. Embarrassingly awful.
The annoying thing about it is that not only did he breed a whole load of instadads, but they all write in the same way. They need to learn less is more, but then it would just say 'picking up dog tit for the past week' or 'kids are playing up' so I suppose he has to decorate it somehow. Reminds me of those awful self published free books you get on kindle

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine how tortuous that book has written must be? Hopefully it's heavily ghostwritten.

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine how tortuous that book has written must be? Hopefully it's heavily ghostwritten.
I don’t think it was. If you look at some of the 1 star reviews on Amazon, it looks like the book is more of the same kind of stuff he posts on IG. But goes on for longer 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t think it was. If you look at some of the 1 star reviews on Amazon, it looks like the book is more of the same kind of stuff he posts on IG. But goes on for longer 😬
And yet there are so many ACTUALLY talented writers who would give their right arm for a book deal!

Reactions: 11
I used to write for a living and met so many gifted writers who just couldn't get a book deal, it was heartbreaking.

Reactions: 1
Wonder if there’ll be another book from FOD. He’s got more material with the dog. ‘Two Penises in a Household of Vulvas- A man and man’s best friend’s struggle in an atmosphere of oestrogen’.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if there’ll be another book from FOD. He’s got more material with the dog. ‘Two Penises in a Household of Vulvas- A man and man’s best friend’s struggle in an atmosphere of oestrogen’.
‘Struggle’ is way too short!! 😂😂😂

A man and a man’s best friend sinking on a sea of confused, feisty vulva with no lifeboat in an atmosphere of oestrogen.

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Struggle’ is way too short!! 😂😂😂

A man and a man’s best friend sinking on a sea of confused, feisty vulva with no lifeboat in an atmosphere of oestrogen.

😂
Oh yeah, of course, it’s FOD we’re talking about. Why use one word when you can use 17? 😒😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mod has made her profile public again.
Expect that’s because all the love at Cribbs yesterday talking about body positivity has reassured her all 635k followers are just lovely fluffy sheep who adore her so what harm could there be on social media? It’s a lovely place where people are just so so lovely.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.