MOD & FOD #19 Slymon’s too sexy for the gram, too sexy for the gram, Tenerife and Japaaaan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was sitting here trying to think of a funny/scathing response but I can't because it's wholly inappropriate - I'm actually repulsed and saddened by this - it's not funny.

I just feel so sorry for Marnie.

Reactions: 21
I was sitting here trying to think of a funny/scathing response but I can't because it's wholly inappropriate - I'm actually repulsed and saddened by this - it's not funny.

I think he is disgusting and yes kids do ask questions but the salacious way he interprets them sickens me

Reactions: 8
Do you think he was reported on his video for saying ejaculation and erection with this in the picture 🍆. . I saw it and just thought OMG no no no 😐 went to screenshot it and that bit was removed 🤔
I certainly reported two story videos, can't find the correct category for the rest apart from "I don't like it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Surely Instagram would shut his account down after this. It’s totally inappropriate. He must read the comments on here yet does video after cringeworthy video.
His desperation knows no bounds 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4

Was she in it as I couldnt see her.

Do you think he was reported on his video for saying ejaculation and erection with this in the picture 🍆. . I saw it and just thought OMG no no no 😐 went to screenshot it and that bit was removed 🤔
How soon afterwards?

Reactions: 1
Just realised he did not acknowledge the twins birthday this year.... posted the awful.shoe video the day before and then the home working one a couple of days later 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20200124-224307_Instagram.jpg
He looks like hes put on weight here, perhaps just the very unflattering tracksuit, but I see a hint of moobs...

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
New threat title:

“Talking about ejaculation like he’s demented,
Salad, salad, salad, salad, salad”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Their mother is a fricken midwife - why the hell would it fall to him to explain what a mooncup is?! As with all his latest posts none of it makes any sense 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Their mother is a fricken midwife - why the hell would it fall to him to explain what a mooncup is?! As with all his latest posts none of it makes any sense 🤯
Because for his insta huns he is dream dad who does absolutely everything 🙄. I agree it's gross and crass that he would even *think* about posting those stories let alone putting them out there!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.