MOD & FOD #17 Eat, Sleep, Deactivate, Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why the pr advice is for her to comeback with a cutesy, neighbour party, dressed as a goofy, twee school girl with her fringe clipped back, and clothes that belonged to Margaret Thatcher.
Seems odd after her painfully, Uber-cool previous looks.
Oh Clemmie. It’s a no from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Their food spread looked very, very dull. The only thing that *might* have been homemade was the cake. Shop bought mince pies. It also didn’t look enough food to feed that many people. She must have had loads of time to whip up some tasty treats but couldn’t be bothered. Bet most of the neighbours came for the booze.
And the nose Pimms...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Been following this thread since it all kicked off but first time commenting. Anyone else find her reaction to him giving her the champers very odd. Almost like she was embarrassed or awkward. Like she wouldn’t even look at the camera! So weird

Reactions: 14
Been following this thread since it all kicked off but first time commenting. Anyone else find her reaction to him giving her the champers very odd. Almost like she was embarrassed or awkward. Like she wouldn’t even look at the camera! So weird
That whole footage in the kitchen was ultra bizarre. Panning to show the glasses full of Prosecco waiting for someone to drink them. Him telling her it was important she have a drink,🙄

Reactions: 7
Lol FOD trying to paint a picture of domestic bliss bet he’s gutted there are no #ads to declare, bet they had to fork out on all the party food themselves this year.
Is that why there's barely anything to feed 36 people?

Reactions: 12
Ah I missed there was a video Clemmie, what an awkward fail with trying so hard to causally return

She clearly forgot her lines that they had planned and this was the best take

• Haha
That whole footage in the kitchen was ultra bizarre. Panning to show the glasses full of Prosecco waiting for someone to drink them. Him telling her it was important she have a drink,🙄
It’s because he is used to filming small children in perilous situations with some loooooooong winded waffle added

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooo so awkward! I'm cringing at those stories.

Also is that really FOD's legs on the story in front of the fire? Is it just me or do the ankles look weirdly hairless for a man?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fod takes glass to clemmie who is about to open oven and put food in.....she then takes glass and puts food on top of oven and not inside 😂🤦‍♀️ they could have come up with a better script....or a natural moment sharing a glass of fizz before a party surely but as it's not #spon what would be the point in that after all they are not making content for fun are they #nokidsavailable #nocashnoeffort

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Let’s hope people turn up”

and not mention my racially abusive troll wife, cause that would be mega awks!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nothing is real. It’s all staged and fake. Why was him filming that in such an unauthentic way. Yuk yuk yuk.

Anyone read the Telegraph today? Yikes - being put in the same basket as Prince Andrew 😱😱😱
Just when it seemed as though things were starting to settle
Oh this article is just brilliant. Surekybwritten by a Tattler?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.