MOD & FOD #17 Eat, Sleep, Deactivate, Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Let the wankpuffin commentary continue!

I can't find who suggested this (within 20 seconds) as so many did 😆 so please step forward for your praise 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If there’s no more drama by the end of this thread, can we call the next “ MOD & FOD #18 WANKPUFFINS” please

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree, he is completely infantilising those poor twins, and it shows his complete lack of imagination that he can't come up with new ways of interesting his followers!

Reactions: 11
Gosh I actually forgot how old they are now. How long do you think he'll be able to drag this out for? I predict a #ad for a toy store coming up this weekend...unless all of brands have finally come to their senses...

Reactions: 7
Gosh I actually forgot how old they are now. How long do you think he'll be able to drag this out for? I predict a #ad for a toy store coming up this weekend...unless all of brands have finally come to their senses...
I think the #ad's have seriously dried up. The Emirates one was already arranged. We haven't even been treated to a Gousto #ad since the scandal broke!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Off topic, but talking about eco/inexpensive Christmases from previous thread ... I don’t usually mind theonlygirlinthehouse, or at least haven’t followed her long enough to form much opinion, but in her stories today/yesterday she described how they spend about £100 per boy and that’s about right, then in the same breath says ‘not to insult anyone who over indulges or spends a lot of money at Christmas, that they just don’t’ (I’m paraphrasing).
Ahem. £100 each kid when you have five kids? That’s meant to be an inexpensive Christmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve never forgotten when they did a house party for new neighbours and they had an actual Parma ham on a gondola ham stand. What a way to impress new neighbours 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I've bought and I'm done shopping:

Sister 1: paddington on ice tickets. A box of ferrero rochers. £21+£5
Sister 2: Lindnt chocolate, paddington on ice ticket and £20 starbucks gift card = £44
Friend: Shortbread biscuits and a book set for his daughter =£25
Aunt : flowers = £23

I don't buy for my parents as awful as that sounds or brother as we've agreed no presents!

I’ve never forgotten when they did a house party for new neighbours and they had an actual Parma ham on a gondola ham stand. What a way to impress new neighbours 🙄
My large not even fancy supermarket (ie not waitrose or M&S) actually also have these on sale at the moment.

Exploiting a twin hasn’t helped recover numbers.

Noticed this effect with online “celebs” creators - they reach saturation and then just decline. Saw it happen to a number of once popular US Youtubers - most just flog their one trick pony to death. Brand OD on that trajectory now.

Off topic, but talking about eco/inexpensive Christmases from previous thread ... I don’t usually mind theonlygirlinthehouse, or at least haven’t followed her long enough to form much opinion, but in her stories today/yesterday she described how they spend about £100 per boy and that’s about right, then in the same breath says ‘not to insult anyone who over indulges or spends a lot of money at Christmas, that they just don’t’ (I’m paraphrasing).
Ahem. £100 each kid when you have five kids? That’s meant to be an inexpensive Christmas?
I was fairly nonplussed about Jess Warner until I saw her promoting and liking PTWM . I then started regarding her as just another IG Klingon , desperate to stay relevant and loved by internet strangers so I now dislike her.

Reactions: 5
He's had the same formula on repeat for years. It's boring and tedious. Not to mention unethical. At least mod tried to diversify by pretending to read inclusive fact/ fiction, interiors and luxury holidays. Everyone I know hates fod far more than they dislike mod.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At what point has it dawned on him ( and caused him massive anxiety) he had that vasectomy and there are no more curly haired angelic babies in the pipeline?

😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm still otterly (get it 🤨) that he doesn't know which twin is which.

I find FOD condescending. I'm a mother to 4 and he aggravates the tit out of me, telling me what I should and shouldn't be doing.
Where the duck does he get off?
I look back at my timehop posts from at least 5 years ago and cringe at some of the stuff I shared on fb. How I worded my statuses and reported on activities just to have something to post.
FOD seriously needs to self evaluate and think about what he posts and how it will age. I can guarantee, the posts about his chidren will not age beautifully 😖

Reactions: 19
I'm still otterly (get it 🤨) that he doesn't know which twin is which.

I find FOD condescending. I'm a mother to 4 and he aggravates the tit out of me, telling me what I should and shouldn't be doing.
Where the duck does he get off?
I look back at my timehop posts from at least 5 years ago and cringe at some of the stuff I shared on fb. How I worded my statuses and reported on activities just to have something to post.
FOD seriously needs to self evaluate and think about what he posts and how it will age. I can guarantee, the posts about his chidren will not age beautifully 😖
I feel the same about my pre and post kid statuses and now try not to write anything because I invariably sound like a total tosser 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.