MOD & FOD #17 Eat, Sleep, Deactivate, Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20191208_203305_com.instagram.android.jpg
just came across this and instantly thought about MOD. Also made me wonder, is it possible she's done this all on purpose? A way to go out with a bang but also if she was unhappy with the way FOD has kept posting about the girls after agreeing not to maybe she knew if she did it right they would lose the ads etc and heaps of followers until it got to the point that FOD hopefully just gives up on the whole Instagram famous thing? Idk just random thinking that probably makes no sense but definitely a way to go out with a bang if nothing else. Also could entirely not be on purpose too.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I doubt it was on purpose. Why chose to be vilified all over social media just to wrap up your account.

I’ve missed loads - how do people know she was in Paris? Why is her account reactivated- although I predicted from the start she’d be back just before Christmas - tasteful photo to test the water.

Reactions: 11
I doubt it was on purpose. Why chose to be vilified all over social media just to wrap up your account.

I’ve missed loads - how do people know she was in Paris? Why is her account reactivated- although I predicted from the start she’d be back just before Christmas - tasteful photo to test the water.
A member of her Ramsgate crew posted photos from their trip.

I think she’ll reappear after Christmas , New Year resolution and all that .

She deactivated only briefly , probably a drop too much lovely wine and egged on by the girls in Paris .

Just a guess of course.

Reactions: 8
I had no idea they had turned 4 this year , I hadn't paid close enough attention all these years but thinking back he only just moved the twins out of their cot this summer and they will start school in september!
To be fair, those were Stokke cots which concert to toddler bed (with an open size), which they did when they were two, before moving to full toddler beds at three. So that seems about right. Though why I am able to know this much information about them is just weird now I’m typing it out 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I unfollowed MOD very quickly. She seemed so sour and unhappy with her (quite considerable) lot. I’m surprised by the number of people saying they found her the least objectionable of the two. To me she reeked of the school bully, the mean girl, leading her gang and destroying anyone who didn’t agree with her or meet her cool girl gang standards. She seems so very miserable - even in the way she speaks, slow, sardonic, depressed even. She seems to despise her husband and seems to want to avoid having to have anything to do with her children at every opportunity. Maybe she’s not like that, maybe her instafame did that to her, maybe it was a miserable existence and she did this deliberately to get out. Whatever it is, I hope she’s learning from the experience. You just know she was that school bully don’t you? I hope that (if she was, and I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that she was) she now understands what it feels like from the other side, what those kids felt like and how it’s probably still affecting them as adults. Sucks on the other side doesn’t it Clemmie?

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I think when we say we dislike her less ( well speaking for myself) we mean less than his stupid gormless smug face and freebies, to F1 for example that he apparently ‘needs’ just after being gifted seats to the World Cup rugby in Japan, you know like you do because hey he’s just like the average Dad struggling with childcare and home renovations you know if average Dads had a million followers on Instagram got gifted free tit 24/7 and are paid oodles of money and whose brother works on a Formula1 team and not at Aldi ( nowt wrong with Aldi by the way 👍) I think this might be why we dislike her less but she was catching up with her rather cold persona, colab with jewellery makers and trying to run M&S into the ground with her unflattering clothes combination and fringe drama but it seems fate intervened and now we are left with him urgh

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair, those were Stokke cots which concert to toddler bed (with an open size), which they did when they were two, before moving to full toddler beds at three. So that seems about right. Though why I am able to know this much information about them is just weird now I’m typing it out 🙈
Yeah, their timescale seems about right. Not everyone has beds like that so some kids come into a "big bed" earlier than others, but I can't see that they did anything out of the ordinary with this. Those Stokke cots are so expensive though! We wanted one for our little one but can't even dream of paying that much.

Reactions: 3
She seems so very miserable - even in the way she speaks, slow, sardonic, depressed even. She seems to despise her husband and seems to want to avoid having to have anything to do with her children at every opportunity. Maybe she’s not like that, maybe her instafame did that to her, maybe it was a miserable existence and she did this deliberately to get out. Whatever it is, I hope she’s learning from the experience. You just know she was that school bully don’t you? I hope that (if she was, and I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that she was) she now understands what it feels like from the other side, what those kids felt like and how it’s probably still affecting them as adults. Sucks on the other side doesn’t it Clemmie?
I thought she seemed smug but it was when I watched the Fool Around with My Girlfriend episodes that I really got the bully vibe. She completely came across as someone I would detest IRL. And she also came across as pretty miserable then too and spoke the same way? I don’t think anyone should form an opinion of anyone from old videos when they were 18 ... but it did worsen my impression of her.

Reactions: 16
I doubt it was on purpose too! Why would you choose to do it in a way you will be vilified in the press and all over social media? If she really wanted out of the social media insanity, she would have done it in a more graceful way, one that would have garnered her praise for doing the right thing and choosing a good home life over a curated Instagram image.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, their timescale seems about right. Not everyone has beds like that so some kids come into a "big bed" earlier than others, but I can't see that they did anything out of the ordinary with this. Those Stokke cots are so expensive though! We wanted one for our little one but can't even dream of paying that much.
I assume they were gifted?? I never saw an ad tag for them though. I have twins too so anything I need two of has to be on the cheaper end. I really wanted Stokke high chairs. I convinced myself they probably weren’t all that great but then they had them at a Costa I went to when the twins were 18 months and OMG, they WERE really great unfortunately. But at £150 each you’d have to be mad or rich, and unfortunately I’m not either. So I stuck with my £12 IKEA ones 😂

I think when we say we dislike her less ( well speaking for myself) we mean less than his stupid gormless smug face and freebies, to F1 for example that he apparently ‘needs’ just after being gifted seats to the World Cup rugby in Japan, you know like you do because hey he’s just like the average Dad struggling with childcare and home renovations you know if average Dads had a million followers on Instagram got gifted free tit 24/7 and are paid oodles of money and whose brother works on a Formula1 team and not at Aldi ( nowt wrong with Aldi by the way 👍) I think this might be why we dislike her less but she was catching up with her rather cold persona, colab with jewellery makers and trying to run M&S into the ground with her unflattering clothes combination and fringe drama but it seems fate intervened and now we are left with him urgh
oh, I definitely prefer Clemmie if I was forced to choose. I do like some of her interiors - I like the kitchen and her ‘adult only’ sitting room. And I was looking forward to seeing if she’d ‘reno’ the hallway as those tiles and the stairs are awful (personal taste, I know). The pink bathroom was not my taste but all I could ever think about it was that it was basically an exact copy of The Frugality’s?? Her tiles are just blue version instead. And I was like ... is no one ever going to comment and say this?? If I was The Frugality I would have!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I assume they were gifted?? I never saw an ad tag for them though. I have twins too so anything I need two of has to be on the cheaper end. I really wanted Stokke high chairs. I convinced myself they probably weren’t all that great but then they had them at a Costa I went to when the twins were 18 months and OMG, they WERE really great unfortunately. But at £150 each you’d have to be mad or rich, and unfortunately I’m not either. So I stuck with my £12 IKEA ones 😂

oh, I definitely prefer Clemmie if I was forced to choose. I do like some of her interiors - I like the kitchen and her ‘adult only’ sitting room. And I was looking forward to seeing if she’d ‘reno’ the hallway as those tiles and the stairs are awful (personal taste, I know). The pink bathroom was not my taste but all I could ever think about it was that it was basically an exact copy of The Frugality’s?? Her tiles are just blue version instead. And I was like ... is no one ever going to comment and say this?? If I was The Frugality I would have!
The Frugality’s home is much nicer - it does seem that a lot of them have done some sort of collaboration with ca_pietra_ though 🙄

Reactions: 2
Although full (gifted) toddler beds at 3.5yrs is a little weirdo they aren’t toddlers and will need more (gifted) beds soon. Everything with them is so short term and consumerist. Upgrading from a cot to a toddler bed is understandable, but from a cot that converts to a toddler bed to another toddler bed just smacks of waste.

She’s one of those two faced cows you can’t trust as far as you could throw her, who actively destroys everything she stood for in terms of female supporting females and constantly puts herself before everyone else, and he has become an insufferable self important monster of a man, who’s intentions were well placed but are now only soothing his ego and bank balance.
Neither puts the children actually first and neither is what they make out they are. They are perfectly suited to each other.

You’d never know where you stood with Clemmie though, walk out the room and she’d be slagging you off. He does seem to just be the utter twit he appears to be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I unfollowed MOD very quickly. She seemed so sour and unhappy with her (quite considerable) lot. I’m surprised by the number of people saying they found her the least objectionable of the two. To me she reeked of the school bully, the mean girl, leading her gang and destroying anyone who didn’t agree with her or meet her cool girl gang standards. She seems so very miserable - even in the way she speaks, slow, sardonic, depressed even. She seems to despise her husband and seems to want to avoid having to have anything to do with her children at every opportunity. Maybe she’s not like that, maybe her instafame did that to her, maybe it was a miserable existence and she did this deliberately to get out. Whatever it is, I hope she’s learning from the experience. You just know she was that school bully don’t you? I hope that (if she was, and I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that she was) she now understands what it feels like from the other side, what those kids felt like and how it’s probably still affecting them as adults. Sucks on the other side doesn’t it Clemmie?
This. I started to notice that sourness in MOD wayyyyy back, and unfollowed. The sourness, when she is privileged beyond belief, on so many levels, was just unbearable to me. She’s a spoilt brat, and a bully. FOD to me is just entirely pathetic.

Reactions: 22
Yes yes yes! My thoughts on Clemmie perfectly worded. I also think she’s so bitter that Simon hopped onto the insta waggon and overtook her numbers.

Reactions: 16
I think they are as bad as each other, using their bairns, influencing their followers to buy expensive unnecessary products that they have not bought themselves, taking all the gifted gifts and giving back very little, shallow , attention seeking, beggars ! Why buy if you can drop hints to be gifted ? I am pretty sure there are and have been quite a few of these influencers on this site spewing out hate ! it’s win win for them they get to call genuine tattlers nasty trolls , and they get to destroy their competition she just got caught ! She is not sorry just narked and he is more concerned with keeping his gravy train rolling , I do not believe for a second that he was oblivious to what she was doing , he mostly likes to play the idiot dad pretty much putting down all the very good dads out there in real life i feel no sympathy for either of them if you sleep with dogs then you will get fleas , I feel sorry for those that like these people and thought they were worth subscribing to !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I believe Simon had no idea what she was up to because they are both completely self obsessed. They lead pretty separate lives each popping off for a few days here and there to “have a well earned break from the kids” and leave the other moaning about solo parenting. They never seem that loved up or even respectful of each other, I doubt they speak much at all.

Reactions: 18

If you go back and read the previous thread you can catch up on what happened. This includes seeing the pictures that were posted from Paris. How would anyone know why her account was reactivated except her? You can read some some suppositions in the previous thread.

Reactions: 5
I think Clemmie’s main goal was just to be famous and treated like a celebrity. I don’t think she really cared how she got famous. Tried TV shows (fool around with my bf) that didn’t go anywhere, blogging with gas and air, sort of gave her some online fame but that wasn’t enough, so she starts selling her kids for #ad, when that back fired she ‘reinvents’ herself as the Reno person (or whatever you call it!). Others have said it before, and I’ll say it again, give her time and she will reinvent herself again and be back on Instagram before you know it, as something else. She can’t lose all those followers that she’s ‘worked so hard’ to build up! So that’s why I despise her. She’s shrewd, crafty and sly...like a bully.
Simon I dislike because he is an utter wankpuffin.
that is all.

Reactions: 24
They are both self obsessed narcissists. Privileged, white MC upbringing. Above averagely attractive etc. They got together because they were a vain mirror of each other.

They constantly have to fill up the void (the void that should be filled with love, respect, companionship etc) between them with the endless pursuit of STUFF. I feel they are both empty shells nowadays, trying to fill their emptiness with black taps, ugly boots and giant teeth.

Reminds me of that quote "Better a feast of herbs were love is, than a feast with all but no love therein".

Reactions: 20
They are both self obsessed narcissists. Privileged, white MC upbringing. Above averagely attractive etc. They got together because they were a vain mirror of each other.

They constantly have to fill up the void (the void that should be filled with love, respect, companionship etc) between them with the endless pursuit of STUFF. I feel they are both empty shells nowadays, trying to fill their emptiness with black taps, ugly boots and giant teeth.

Reminds me of that quote "Better a feast of herbs were love is, than a feast with all but no love therein".
💯 agree. Although being middle class isn’t a sin, it’s what you do with it that matters. The sense of entitlement is outrageous with these two.
Ps, love the quote !

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.