MOD & FOD #17 Eat, Sleep, Deactivate, Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's had the same formula on repeat for years. It's boring and tedious. Not to mention unethical. At least mod tried to diversify by pretending to read inclusive fact/ fiction, interiors and luxury holidays. Everyone I know hates fod far more than they dislike mod.
My depth of contempt and disgust for this man is matched only by how I feel about the government right now. I really hope lawmakers in the future protect children from their parents using them in this manner. To put your own interests above the privacy of your child is...well, there are no words really. Except wanker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Does anyone know what comment CB made that Clemmie said the race card thing about? I was at a Christmas party today with someone who works at Kings but neither of us knew. She did say Clemmie hasn’t been at work since this all kicked off.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
can someone remind me of the link that allows you to see insta stories if you are currently blocked from following a certain wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Yel

My depth of contempt and disgust for this man is matched only by how I feel about the government right now. I really hope lawmakers in the future protect children from their parents using them in this manner. To put your own interests above the privacy of your child is...well, there are no words really. Except wanker.
Just an idea but is there anyone here that would be good at writing a letter about children being used as performers online with no regulation? Then we could all send it to our MP (I'm sure thousands across tattle would want to) and hopefully one of them will pick up the cause.

Reactions: 18
He knows which twin is which, he’s just an attention seeking wankpuffin.

Reactions: 17

Yel

Reactions: 9
is it known her account is live again? I've been stalking these threads but behind one so not sure if it's been mentioned yet!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I agree, he is completely infantilising those poor twins, and it shows his complete lack of imagination that he can't come up with new ways of interesting his followers!
Ew, I never really thought about him infantilising the twins before. But you’re right. They’re 4 in January, right? That’s just a whole other creepy later.

Reactions: 8
His stats at the moment:

1575747764530.png

Ew, I never really thought about him infantilising the twins before. But you’re right. They’re 4 in January, right? That’s just a whole other creepy later.
I didn't either. Simon as a father of daughters why don't you actually protect your daughters?

Unless he lives in a magical world where child predators don't exsist. It must be obvious that not all of his followers are mothers.

The younger the child = the more helpless.

Please come back Clemmie I need more videos of finding dog poo in your house!

1575748527671.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what comment CB made that Clemmie said the race card thing about? I was at a Christmas party today with someone who works at Kings but neither of us knew. She did say Clemmie hasn’t been at work since this all kicked off.
Hasn’t been at work but has been to Paris... she can’t be that mortified? Doubtful the NMC would have suspended her, surely?

Reactions: 8
His stats at the moment:

View attachment 62668

I didn't either. Simon as a father of daughters why don't you actually protect your daughters?

Unless he lives in a magical world where child predators don't exsist. It must be obvious that not all of his followers are mothers.

The younger the child = the more helpless.
I had no idea they had turned 4 this year , I hadn't paid close enough attention all these years but thinking back he only just moved the twins out of their cot this summer and they will start school in september!

Reactions: 4
Hasn’t been at work but has been to Paris... she can’t be that mortified? Doubtful the NMC would have suspended her, surely?
She probably works on the bank and usually just picks up one shift a week, so it’s easy for her to not go in to work

Reactions: 4
He's losing an average of 5000 followers a month!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
He's had the same formula on repeat for years. It's boring and tedious. Not to mention unethical. At least mod tried to diversify by pretending to read inclusive fact/ fiction, interiors and luxury holidays. Everyone I know hates fod far more than they dislike mod.
It's a real shame that it wasn't Simon caught slagging off Clemmie and his mate on here!! Of the two I've always found her less offensive and feel she may have been a much more interesting person to follow if he hadn't roped her into Brand "Of Daughters". I expect Clemmie is absolutely delighted to be out of it. I'm still shocked that instead of battening down the hatches and putting their house in order he has attempted this bizarre "never mention Clemmie" attempt at continuing his account. I'm glad his followers are falling. Cant wait for the day he drops under 1m.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just an idea but is there anyone here that would be good at writing a letter about children being used as performers online with no regulation? Then we could all send it to our MP (I'm sure thousands across tattle would want to) and hopefully one of them will pick up the cause.
I want to write an academic paper about this topic next year (still /back at university).

Reactions: 20
I agree with you. Of course he knows which twin is which, but that doesn’t make for good old ‘hapless dad’ content.
Agreed. I actually think he does mothers and fathers a disservice with the hapless tit stuff. Normalising the whole men always making mistakes and being incapable.

Reactions: 19
Off topic, but talking about eco/inexpensive Christmases from previous thread ... I don’t usually mind theonlygirlinthehouse, or at least haven’t followed her long enough to form much opinion, but in her stories today/yesterday she described how they spend about £100 per boy and that’s about right, then in the same breath says ‘not to insult anyone who over indulges or spends a lot of money at Christmas, that they just don’t’ (I’m paraphrasing).
Ahem. £100 each kid when you have five kids? That’s meant to be an inexpensive Christmas?
I had to stop following her when she did her gallery wall up her stairs. She blatantly sat there and asked any small companies if they wanted to send her any free prints. The cheeky cow. It’s a shame as I really love her house. But I can’t stand people who beg for free stuff when they can clearly afford to buy it themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree FOD is a twit but of the pair of them I think MOD is less likeable by far. She’s got a really sour face, and her recent antics illustrate that she’s got a side to her.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.